Students enrolled in any classes offered at DMDA that require spotting by their teacher as necessary for safety purposes. This includes Tots, Jazz and Tap, Acro, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tumble Tots, Lyrical, Jumps and Turns, and Pointe classes. All teachers will sanitize hands frequently in order to maintain a clean environment.
I have read the above statement and agree to the terms
Guidelines for Parents, Students, Teachers, Assistants and Staff
To help explain what to expect, we have broken up our protocols into sections as they pertain to each part of the day/class time for the student while attending DMDA: before class, during classes, between classes and after class. We also have a section to go over protocols and expectations of what is expected at all times. Sections following class protocol include operational details, including cleaning and sanitization plans, as they pertain to DMDA COVID19 Exposure Control, Mitigation and Recovery Plan.
• Students must stay home if they are showing signs of illness, have or have had a fever of 100 or higher within the last 48 hours. We will send anyone home who does not feel well or is displaying symptoms.
• Students may not enter the building if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
• All staff are required to wear face coverings. Teachers will wear a face covering while teaching with exception of a designated teachers area that is clearly marked in each room.
• Face coverings must be worn upon entrance to the studio and in class by all students. There will be time provided in each class to take a safe a socially distance break from their masks, have a drink and return to their curriculum.
• The Studios have been marked to maintain social distancing.
• Students must follow DMDA staff instruction while inside the building.
• We ask students with cellphones to keep their devices within their personal bags/backpacks unless there is an urgent matter.
• Students may ask the front desk to make a call for them, if needed.
• Restrooms are only available to students who are on site for class.
Before entering the building:
• Students must arrive in proper attire for their classes, with the exception of dance shoes. Students will change their shoes in the socially distanced, individual designated class room area. In winter or inclement weather, wet boots and shoes must be removed and left at the front entrance. If student is unable to comply with policy, wet boots and shoes must be removed at the front entrance and stored in a plastic bag with their personal belongings.
• Please make sure your student’s hair is done for class outside of the building.
• Students may only bring dance shoes and necessary items into the building with them. School backpacks, books, electronic devices and games are all prohibited at this time as we limit the amount of belongings on site.
• No outside food or beverage(except water in closed container) is permitted inside the studio.
Drop off Procedures:
• Please arrive approximately 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class time.
• Use designated areas in parking lot to park your vehicle.
• Students must enter the building through main entrance only. Upon entering the building students will have their temperature checked and hands sanitized. They will then proceed to their designated areas for class.
• Only students scheduled for classes may enter the building. Students 2 to 5 years old must be escorted by one parent and follow the procedures above. Parents of this age group are allowed to remain in the waiting only if necessary. This is highly discouraged as we are maintaining a low volume of people for safety reasons. No one else is allowed to remain in the lobby area during class times.
Entering the Classroom:
• Personal belongings will be placed in a socially distanced, individual designated area for each student. At this area, students may remove their face covering and hydrate.
• Face covering must be worn. We recommend bringing two masks, one on and one in bag!
• Students may remove their face coverings at their designated area periodically.
• A safety briefing will be conducted at the beginning of each class to re-emphasize the protective measures for everyone to include PPE, maintaining social distancing and sanitation protocols.
• Classes are structured to maintain social distancing at all times.
• Restrooms are only available to students who are on site for class.
• Restroom will be maintained and sanitized throughout the operational day.
• Students must wash their hands for 20 seconds using warm water and soap. Student shall use hand sanitizer prior to reentering the classroom.
End of Class:
• Dancers must use hand sanitizer provided upon exiting classroom.
• All parents MUST be on time to ensure safe dismissal of all students. Students needing supervision will be escorted to the lobby where they will wait for a parent or guardian at a social distancing floor marker.
• To ensure the safety of our students, prompt pick up is important as staff members need to be cleaning and sanitizing before the arrival of the next scheduled class. These regulations are being enforced to ensure everyone's safety. Complete cooperation is needed by all to ensure success in these matters.
• Only those listed in your account may pick up your student(s).
Exiting the Building:
• All students will exit through two separate doors 5 minutes before classes have ended.
Studio 1 (attached to lobby) will exit directly from their classroom.
Studio 2 (back room) will exit the side of the building.
• Students will be released from the building when we see a parent in sight. There will be markers alongside the building for each doorway where you may line up to pick up your child promptly when classes end.
• All ballet barres, mats and floors will be sanitized.
• Restrooms will be sanitized.
• Lobby will be remain closed until further notice.
• All door knobs and commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized.
• Teachers will wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before and after each class.
Opt Out Option 2020-2021 Season
We are extending the option to opt out of classes if you feel the need to remove your student from the classes they are in, for any reason. We understand the uncertainty of COVID-19 and cannot predict what is to come in the future. Please rest assured we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our students, staff and families safe during these tough times. We ask that you directly contact us via phone or email to withdraw your students from the season. If we do not hear from you, we assume your child is still enrolled at that time. Please note, there will be no refunds for classes prior to opting out. If costumes are ordered, you must pay for them. Registration fee is non refundable.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy has put in place
preventative measures to help reduce and prevent the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that this is
a risk of participating in classes.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce and prevent the spread while attending classes.
I HAVE RECEIVED AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE INFORMATION. I AGREE TO THE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PUT FORTH BY DYAN MULVEY DANCE ACADEMY.
September tuition is due before the student's first class. Monthly tuition payments for the remainder of the season is due by the 15th of every month. Tuition must be payed in order for the student to take class. A $10.00 late fees will be applied on the 16th of each month if tuition is not received. I understand that tuition rates will remain billed at the regular rate. By checking this box, I acknowledge and agree to comply with these terms. I further acknowledge that while Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy is in complete compliance with the CDC's recommendations for safe "in studio" learning, the potential still exists for a mandated closure. I understand that in this event, Dyan Mulvey Dance Academy will move to a fully "virtual" learning modality. I am acknowledging the potential for this remote format, and understand that tuition will continue at the same rate for 1 additional month and I will thereby be guaranteed reserved placement in my child's class/es until such time as we are able to return to "in studio" instruction. If remote learning goes past 1 additional tuition payment we will re-evaluate at that time.
We reserve the right to use any pictures/videos taken in the studio or at a studio event for advertising and promotional purposes.
I have read the above statement and agree
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com