CREDIT CARD PAYMENT POLICY
All students must provide a valid credit card.
(Visa/Mastercard/Amex Accepted ONLY)
This credit card on file is allowing CA Dance Xpress / Dance Xpress New Jersey to charge your account with any outstanding bills, plus late fees on the 11th of each month.
All credit cards will be used for guaranteed payment.
All credit card transactions will include a 3.5% processing fee.
Debit Cards may be used but CA Dance Xpress and Dance Xpress New Jersey are NOT responsible for any over draft fees your bank may charge you!!
Please initial below if you would like to JOIN our AUTO –PAY program which allows you to be worry free of all bills and ALWAYS ON TIME with NO LATE FEES.
YES PLEASE! _________
____________________ Circle One
Name of Card Holder Visa/Mastercard/Amex
_____________________ ______/______ ___________
CREDIT CARD # Expiration Date 3 Digit Code
Billing Address Zip Code
I agree to have this credit card billed for the full amount due plus any applicable fees in
the event that another form of payment is not received before the 11th of the month.
**Costume deposits are due in October and balances are due in February. We will automatically charge your costume fees to this card unless stated otherwise.**
• There is a registration fee of $25 per child or $40 per family.
• Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Tuition is a monthly flat rate. Tuition is NEVER PRORATED.
• Tuition is due the 1st of the month and is considered late the 10th of the month. A late fee of $15 will be charged for tuition received after the 10th.
• A credit card must be on file for each student at all times. (Please see Credit Card Payment Policy attached.)
• Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable even if your child does not complete the month. Tuition will remain the same regardless of the amount of classes in any month.
• Since tuition is paid for the space in the class, please do not ask for a reduction if your child is absent during the month. No refunds will be given!
• September tuition is due upon registration and is Non- Refundable and Non-Transferable.
• May and June tuition must be paid in cash or credit card. *No checks will be accepted*.
• Tuition may be paid via cash, credit/debit cards checks or by using our “Auto Pay Program” (tuition will automatically be charged to your credit card the 1st of each month).
• If you fail to pay your tuition by the 10th of each month, your credit card will be billed for the tuition that is past due, along with a $15 late charge on the 11th of each month.
• A $35 service charge will be charged for all returned checks. Please write the students name on the check if last name is different from parent/guardian.
• We can NOT accept post dated checks, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Any delinquent account balances will be forwarded to our collection agency. Understand that additional fees up to 35% of your balance will be added on to your current balance and you will be required to pay this full amount.
• There will be NO credit issued for any sicknesses, holidays, or snow days.
• Make-up classes are always available to those who have missed class BUT NOT MANDATORY. No makeup classes will be available after April 1st.
• There are NO MAKE-UP CLASSES for days CLOSED, HOLIDAYS, ETC.
• Any student who misses more than 3 consecutive classes will no longer be able to take class unless a doctor’s note is received
• Any student who defaults in payment for 2 months or more will NOT be permitted to dance until payment is received.
• Costume deposits are due on October 16, 2023. Any costume deposits received after this date will accrue an additional $10 fee per costume.
• There is a required costume deposit of $75 per costume due in October, if we DO NOT receive this we can NOT order your costumes *Costume deposits are Non-Refundable*.
• All Solo Costumes must be paid in full by November 6, 2023. There will be NO deposit for Solo costumes only. You must Pay In Full before we can order your solo costume.
• All students are liable to pay the balance due on each costume during the month of February. Any student who drops out of their class after costumes are ordered, are still liable to pay their costume balance. The balance must be paid when the student decides to drop the class. Any student who fails to pay their open balance will have to be entered into our collections department.
• If you wish to exit a class, a class exit form MUST be filled out 30 days prior to the date you wish to exit that particular class or classes.
• If 30 days notice is not given, the student will continue to be billed until written notice is received. (Example- If you EXIT on the 23rd of the month, you are responsible for the next month’s tuition.)
• Recital tickets can NOT be purchased until all balances are paid in full.
• Tickets are $28.00 and are unlimited.
I agree to all above mentioned payment policies. I further agree to any penalties or payments also listed above.
Photo/Video Release Waiver
I acknowledge and consent to allow C.A. Dance Xpress and Dance Xpress New Jersey to use:
photos and/or videos of my child/myself in publications (such as flyers/brochures), advertisements (such as newspapers or online ads), our studio’s website, or on social media sites (such as the studio’s facebook or instagram account). I understand that in some cases, my child and/or my name maybe used. I further understand no financial compensation will be for use of these photos/videos. Please Circle: YES NO
Signature (parent/guardian for minors)
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY
(READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING)
Program/ Activity: Dancing School
In consideration of C.A. Dance Xpress Inc and Dance Xpress New Jersey Inc permitting
(Student name):_________________________________________________ to participate in the program/activity indentified above, the undersigned parent(s) legal guardian(s) of Participant hereby freely agree(s) to and make(s) the following contractual representations and agreements:
I agree that it is my sole responsibility to be familiar with the physical and/or mental demands on the Participant that may be associated with this program/activity. With these demands in mind, Participant has no physical or medical condition which, to my knowledge, would endanger Participant or others participating in this program/activity, or would interfere with Participant’s ability to participate in this program/activity. I also agree that Participant shall abide by any established rules/regulations while in this activity.
I understand that situations may arise during the program/activity which may be beyond the control of the Releasees (defined below). I fully realize the risks and dangers to Participant associated with participation in a program/activity of this type and voluntarily assume all such risks and dangers, whether or not known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I understand the risks and dangers include, by the way of example and not by limitation, bodily injury disability and/or death that may result from participation in the program/activity, and resulting social and economic losses and/or damages.
I hereby agree not to sue the Dance Studio, its owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, guests, invitees, assigns or other participants in the program/activity (collectively the “Releasees”) and release and forever discharge Releasees from all liability to Participant ( and to the undersigned parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of Participant), my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin and waive any and all claims and demands for losses and damages on account of any injury, including but not limited to the death of the Participant, or damage to property however caused, even if occasioned by or proximately caused by negligence on the part of the Releasees or otherwise.
I agree for myself and my successors, assigns, beneficiaries, executors, and my personal estate, that the above representations and agreements are contractually binding and are not mere recitals. I agree that my failure or refusal to sign other such agreements or releases shall in no way affect the validity of this agreement nor revoke or cancel any of the terms hereof. I and my successors shall be liable for all expenses (including legal fees) incurred by the Releasees in defending any claim or suit brought in violation of this agreement. This agreement may not be modified orally, shall by governed by, and is and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted under, the laws of the State of New York. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid it is agreed that the balance shall notwithstanding continue in full force and effect.
I, as parent/guardian of the above-named minor Participant, hereby give my permission for my child/ward to participate in the above-named program/activity, and further agree by signing below, individually and on behalf of my child/ward, to the terms of this agreement.
PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE: _________________ DATE: ________
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com