Terms and Conditions
I voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risk, danger and injury with my child participating in Cheersport activities . I understand Bay Twisters will take reasonable care, but will not be held liable for any injury sustained to my child while in the care of Bay Twisters.
1. In the event of an accident or illness where I am not present, if deemed necessary by Bay Twisters Coaches or Team Managers, I consent to reasonable medical attention for my child at my expense. Bay Twisters will communicate with me as early as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
2. I confirm my child is medically and physically fit and not suffering from any injury, disease or condition, either physical or mental that would affect their ability to safely participate in any Cheersport training activities at Bay Twisters. I acknowledge that should any injury, disease or condition, either physical or mental arise that would affect my child’s ability to safely participate, I must bring this to the attention of Bay Twisters BEFORE the next scheduled class by discussing this with the Coach or emailing Rebecca@baytwisters.co.nz.
3. I will endeavour to support Bay Twisters in encouraging my child to comply with the reasonable expectations of their coach at all trainings and competitions . I indemnify Bay Twisters from any claim, loss or expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred at any time as a result of, myself or my child’s failure to observe the rules, policies, guidelines and reasonable directions of Bay Twisters coaches or Team Managers. Rules, Policies and Guidelines can be found at [insert link] and I acknowledge that I have read and understood these and communicated these to my child.
4. I understand that Bay Twisters will hold personal details about me and my child/children that this information will be held confidentially for use only by Bay Twisters unless I have given my express authorisation. I agree to receive email correspondence regarding training, competitions and Bay Twisters merchandise.
5. I consent to Bay Twisters using photographs, digital imaging or video media that from time to time that may include my child, for the sole purpose of promoting Cheersports.
Bay Twisters process, class bookings and payment policies.
1. Bay Twisters use the Dance-pro portal for the management of athletes to include accounts, payments, information , teams music uploads and much more and requires parents/guardians to register and update the portal as required.
2. Term Fees must be paid in full within the first 2 weeks of each new term commencing, unless on a payment plan see 3.
3. Any fees paid by payment plan must be paid in full by the end of each term for example. 2021 Term 1 is 10 weeks long, you must have that term paid in full by the end of that 10 week term – insert date for example
4. The Club relies on the financial support of its athletes. Bay Twisters does not offer refunds, credits or make up sessions should your child be away due to illness or other personal reasons. Bay Twisters contracts its coaches for the full term according to the number of gym enrolments in each class so when your term booking is made, a spot is booked for the full term for your child whether they attend or not.
5. Bookings made with Bay Twisters is a commitment to a full term of class. Similarly, advanced bookings into training clinics and Holiday Programmes sessions are non-refundable commitments agreed to at the time the booking is made. Refunds or credits are issued at the sole discretion of Bay Twisters. All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing to Rebecca@baytwisters.co.nz.
6. Should an athlete need to withdraw from a class, if requested, I agree to provide Bay Twisters with a medical certificate I acknowledge a medical certificate supplied for absence midway through a term does not qualify for a refund or credit as the position in that class will have been held open for the continuation of the term. However, should your child become injured outside of the gym or significantly unwell and cannot continue with their class for the remainder of the term, then please inform the Rebecca immediately and a request will then be made to the committee for removal of your child from the remaining gym sessions.
Bay Twisters have the sole discretion to allow athletes to change teams/classes should sufficient space in the required class be available. Requests must be emailed to Rebecca@baytwisters.co.nz
6. All team placements are made at the discretion of Bay Twisters.
7. All athletes are required to purchase full team uniforms at the commencement of the competition season which starts in June.
7. Bay Twisters requires 48 hours’ notice for discontinuation of a class term booking and the credit or refund (or pro-rata rate) will be based on this.
8. Should your child not enjoy the class, we urge you to discuss this with the Coach, Manager and Rebecca. We encourage children to commit to the full term to settle into the gym and should they find this difficult, please let us know so we can do our best to support your child. Bay Twisters is committed to helping your child gain all the benefits of Cheer / Tumble. Refunds will not automatically be given for withdrawing a child if Bay Twisters have not been made aware of any “settling in issues”. Please email Rebecca@baytwisters.co.nz in confidence in the first instance..
9. Any refunds issued by Bay Twisters will incur a $30 administration fee to process any refund. 9. This processing fee covers all expenses charged to Bay Twisters at the time that your payment was processed. Any refund issued will be less the administration fee and the refund will consist of the remaining weeks of the term pro rated for the term less the administration fee.
By joining Bay Twisters, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com