SERIOUSLY DANCE TUITION POLICIES 2020
- All students must enrol with Seriously Dance Australia upon commencement of tuition
- All parents/guardians, family members, & students are required to abide by the Seriously Dance Australia ‘Code of Conduct' & 'Student Dress Code’. Failing to do so may result in the student being unable to participate in any Seriously Dance Australia activities & events. In this case tuition fees will be forfeited.
- Parents, family, & friends are not permitted into the classroom during class time unless invited in by a member of the Seriously Dance Australia staff.
- Classes missed due to illness & vacation are non-refundable & make up classes will be offered. In cases of extreme circumstances, arrangements may be made with the Seriously Dance Australia director.
- Classes may be cancelled for various reasons. Whenever possible, cancelled classes will be rescheduled at an alternative time. If rescheduling is not possible, the class fee will be credited to the students following term invoice.
- All choreography is the intellectual property of the choreographer & cannot be reproduced in any setting without prior permission from Seriously Dance Australia.
- Seriously Dance Australia observes public holidays; however classes will operate as normal on pupil free days.
- Students wishing to change, or terminate tuition with Seriously Dance Australia must give Seriously Dance Australia two (2) weeks notice of this decision in writing. Failing to do so will result in the forfeiture of all term fees paid.
By registering with Seriously Dance Australia I hereby agree to all said policies outlined by Seriously Dance.
I hereby give permission for my child/children to attend dance classes at the scheduled location & I understand that while every care & safety measure will be taken, participation in dance activities carries a risk of physical injury.
I hereby indemnify Seriously Dance Australia or it's servants/agents against any claim by me on behalf of the above named student in relation to any injury sustained to their person &/or any damage sustained to his/her property. Should it be considered at any time that the student requires medical assistance or treatment, I hereby direct & authorise Seriously Dance staff to obtain this assistance.
- Honesty & integrity is expected at all times.
- Each student will come prepared & on time to class. If a student arrives more than fifteen (15) minutes late, they will not be admitted to class. (It is recommended students arrive ten (10) minutes early to allow them to prepare for class.)
- Students will wear appropriate clothes when arriving at or leaving the studio. No student is to wear dance attire &/or dance shoes outside of the dance studio.
- Gossiping & bullying of any form is unacceptable at any time from students, their parents, & their family members.
- Students, parents & family members will act respectfully to all staff, teachers & other Seriously Dance Australia students & their families at all times whilst in the Seriously Dance Australia studio, communicating over the phone/e-mail/social media, or at any events Seriously Dance Australia is invited to.
- Swearing is not acceptable at any time whilst in the Seriously Dance Australia studio, communicating over the phone/e-mail/social media, or at any events Seriously Dance Australia is invited to.
- Smoking &/or consuming alcohol &/or drugs is not permitted at any time whilst at the Seriously Dance Australia studio, at Seriously Dance Australia organised events, or wearing the Seriously Dance Australia uniform.
- Chewing gum, eating, & drinking in the classroom is not permitted. Water bottles are allowed.
- Mobile phones are not permitted during class.
- Students will not loiter around the studio before or after class.
- Students will be responsible for their own belongings.
- Prior notice will be given to the teacher in writing of any illness or injury preventing full participation during class.
- Seriously Dance staff may immediately deal with students, parents, & family members for breaches of the code by imposing the appropriate consequences, including the expulsion from Seriously Dance Australia.
SERIOUSLY DANCE - FEES POLICY 2020
- An Enrolment fee of $30.00 per student is payable upon commencement of tuition to cover administration, APRA licensing & insurance costs.
- All tuition fees are payable in full to Seriously Dance Australia within seven (7) days of the date of the invoice. All invoices will be sent via e-mail.
- All fees are payable to Seriously Dance Australia Pty Ltd. We accept cash, cheque, EFT/Credit Card & direct debit.
- All students wishing to pay fees via a Seriously Dance Australia Instalment Plan will be required to complete an 'Agreement To Pay Debt By Instalments’ form & return it to Seriously Dance Australia within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
- All cash & cheque payments will be accompanied by the students name, class & what is being paid.
- A $30.00 Administration Fee will be applicable if a cheque is dishonoured.
- A $30.00 Administration Fee will be applicable if tuition fees are not paid in full within Twenty-one (21) days of Term Invoice.
- Classes missed due to illness & vacations are non-refundable & make up classes will be offered. In cases of extreme circumstances, arrangements may be made with the Seriously Dance Australia Director.
- Classes may be cancelled for various reasons. Whenever possible, cancelled classes will be rescheduled at an alternative time. If rescheduling of the cancelled class is not possible, the class fee will be credited to the student’s following term invoice.
- Seriously Dance Australia observes public holidays. However classes will operate as normal on pupil free days. If classes fall on a public holiday Seriously Dance will endeavour to provide a 'make-up' class, however this may not be possible in all circumstances.
- If a student changes, adds or discontinues a class Seriously Dance Australia must be notified in writing two (2) weeks prior. Failure to do this will result in the forfeiture of all fees.
- The quality of our facility & faculty depends upon a system of mutual respect & cooperation. Seriously Dance is mindful of our students ever changing lives & understands payments may be late on occasion. Please be respectful of our policy & if applicable, graciously include your late fee in your next payment.
During 2020 photographs and/or video recordings and/or audio recordings and/or interviews may be made.
The photographs and/or video recordings and/or audio recordings and/or interviews may be used for a range of purposes, but principally for us in materials produced by Seriously Dance. This may include, but is not limited to magazines, newsletters, brochures, marketing material, podcasts, websites, social media & other electronic media.
The photographs and/or video recordings and/or audio recordings and/or interviews are the property of Seriously Dance & cannot be reproduced in any setting without prior permission from Seriously Dance.
Seriously Dance Australia does not give permission for any third party to use the photographs and/or video recordings and/or audio recordings and/or interviews without permission from Seriously Dance.
By reading & signing the agreement below, you are acknowledging the intended uses (above) & giving your permission for the photographs and/or video recordings and/or audio recordings and/or interviews to be reproduced without limitation.
You are also agreeing not to seek payment from Seriously Dance Australia & release Seriously Dance Australia from any and all liability associated with the photograph and/or video and/or audio and/or interview.
I hereby agree to all said policies outlined by Seriously Dance Australia & I understand that the photographs/videos/interviews may be used by Seriously Dance Australia in accordance with above.
- Students hair must be securely tied up & off the face & neck of the student for all styles of dance. Ballet & Performance Team students are required to have a neat bun.
- Jewellery is not to be worn.
- Students are required to wear Seriously Dance Australia uniform in all styles of dance. Students are also required to wear stockings or socks during class, except if bare feet are a class requirement.
- Students are required to wear the correct footwear for each style of dance. Bare feet, socks are not permitted. Black soled shoes (unless they are dance specific) are not to be worn as they mark & damage the floor.
- No costumes are allowed in class unless requested by the teacher.
- Students are required to dress appropriately when arriving & leaving the Seriously Dance Australia studio. No dance attire &/or shoes are to be worn outside of class.
- It is important for students to abide by a dress code for the following reasons:
- A neat & tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness & respect for teachers, students & the art of dance.
- Teachers must be able to see the student’s body outline clearly to aid in corrections in posture, alignment & technique.
- The safety of students & teachers is paramount.
- If a student does not adhere to the above dress code, they will be unable to participate.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com