You must be age 18 or over to register for a Clark Academy Dance Center Parent Portal account.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in dance classes or while at the Clark Academy Dance Center (herein referred to as CADC) “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID- 19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, CADC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, CADC cannot guarantee that its dancers, parents, family, guests or others at the studio will not become infected with COVID-19. In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not enter the CADC or engage in CADC classes or events. By entering CADC, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among other;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID- 19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Dancers, staff, their families and guests agree to self monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and contact CADC by phone or email if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in classes or events at CADC.
CADC ENTRANCE PROCEDURE:
Dancer, staff, their family and guests agree to abide by the CADC safety protocols including but not limited to:
1. mandatory temperature checks
2. mandatory use of hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
3. mandatory use of hand sanitizer before entering each studio space
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I willingly engage in activities at CADC.
RELEASE AND WAIVER. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST COACHMUNDIA LLC DBA CLARK ACADEMY DANCE CENTER, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION AT CLARK ACADEMY DANCE CENTER.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with participating in activities at CADC or while participating in a CADC sponsored activity at another location, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with dance and other CADC activites, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms while at CADC, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN CADC ACTIVITIES.
As a participant, volunteer, parent or guest, you recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at CADC is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in classes or events at CADC, you acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance, and you agree that: (a) CADC (b) the property or site owner of CADC, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the "Released Parties"), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation while at CADC, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the "Released Claims"). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING AT CADC, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Photos and videos are often taken during classes, performances, and rehearsals at Clark Academy Dance Center (CADC).
By signing this form, you are giving Clark Academy Dance Center and/or its parent company Coachmundia LLC
permission to use you or your child’s (children’s) photo(s) or videos for marketing and social media purposes.
Furthermore, by signing this form you agree to hold harmless Coachmundia LLC dba Clark Academy Dance Center, it’s
teachers, staff and special guests, of any injuries you or your child may sustain while attending the dance camps, classes,
workshops, rehearsals and/or performances. This agreement includes any staff or workers of any outside facilities at
which performances or rehearsals may be held.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way at Clark Academy Dance Center and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the below named participant, and/or the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant, below agree:
1. Prior to participating in any activity or event the participant will, and if the participant is a minor, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant to, inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the CADC staff of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in dance training, events and activities which could result in bodily injury resulting in partial and/or total disability, paralysis, and death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the releasees named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
3. I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees named below.
4. I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Coachmundia LLC dba Clark Academy Dance Center, including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the dance event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the dance facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasee”...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES AND EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the state in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com