PARENTAL PERMISSION AND LIABILITY RELEASE
I, being the lawful parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of the enrolled Student (the "Student"), hereby consents to the participation by the student in YaYa’s Performance Academy’s programs, productions and to the participation of the Student in all events relating to the activity.
I assume(s) all risk of injury or harm to the Student associated with participation in the Activity and agree(s) to release, indemnify, defend and forever discharge the Organizer and its staff, employees and agents (collectively the "Organizer") of and from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action (collectively the "Claims") in respect of injury, loss or damage to the Student or by the Student, howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during the Student’s participation in the Activity.
I release YaYa’s Performance Academy, it’s instructors, independent contractors, and all other associates from liability for harm, theft, or injury that may be suffered by me and/or members of my family traveling to or from or during participation in activities and programs sponsored by YaYa’s Performance Academy. I hereby acknowledge that I am voluntarily assuming full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in a dance class, rehearsal, or other program related activity.
COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses and voluntary assume the risk that I and/or my children may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending and participating and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, employees, independent contractors, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I release YaYa’s Performance Academy, its instructors, independent contractors and all associates from liability for harm, injury or death pertaining to COVID-19 and other contagious diseases and viruses.
I agree to immediately inform YaYa’s Performance Academy and discontinue classes if I, the student, or any member of my household, develops any of the following symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing), if anyone is diagnosed with COVID-19, returns from traveling outside of the country or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections.
I understand and agree to YaYa’s Performance Academy’s policies and procedures. I understand that my student must have this release form agreed to before attending class.
RELEASE FOR PERMISSION TO PHOTO, VIDEO, AND SOUND RECORD
I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless YaYa’s Performance Academy and those acting under its permission from any liability to the extent permitted by law, for the preparation, distribution, and use of photos, videos, and/or sound recordings for publicity purposes.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
We miss our YaYa’s family and look forward to seeing everyone in person again. We want to do our best to keep everyone safe and healthy, so please review the following guidelines before returning.
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which YaYa’s Performance Academy adheres to comply.
Masks are now optional. All students must have a consent form/liability waiver on file with YaYa’s Performance Academy before returning to in-person class(es). Consent forms/liability waivers are located on our enrollment system Dance Studio Pro (DSP) which can be accessed on our website www.yayasacademy.com. Click on the “payment” button on our homepage and it will take you to DSP. Log in using the username and password you set up upon enrolling in the program. Click on the “More” drop down menu and then click on “Waivers”.
Social and Physical Distancing Strategies
• All rooms and rehearsal spaces have been equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectants. Rooms are disinfected between each class.
• Windows and doors will be open to ventilate the classrooms before and after the children arrive.
• Masks are optional. We will no longer physically distance in rehearsals for singing or dancing.
• Performers may not enter the studio if they are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Performers should arrive in rehearsal attire and bring only the shoes necessary (changing at rehearsal will not be permitted). A small dance bag is acceptable if the performer is bringing a folder to hold lyric sheets, a water bottle, and a pencil.
• Performers may not gather in hallways or other indoor spaces in between classes. They must be outside the of the rehearsal space, with adult supervision.
• Performers will be responsible for bringing their lyric sheets in a folder to every rehearsal. Sharing of lyric sheets or materials will be prohibited.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
• Parents must accompany students in line for drop off for ages 10 & under.
• Performers will be checked in at the door.
• Parents/Guardians are welcome to ask staff brief questions at drop off and pick up but will not be allowed inside the building.
• Drop off and pick up will occur at the double doors to the Fellowship hall on Sunfield ave.
• Parents will be asked to screen themselves and their children daily, prior to coming to class. The parents must notify us if children have taken any fever reducing medications in the prior 24 hours.
• If anyone has a temperature of 99.4°F or higher they must be excluded from class and must be fever free for 72 hours before returning to class.
• If staff or a child exhibit signs of illness, they will be isolated from the general room population and parents will be notified immediately to pick up the child. Staff will be sent home.
• YaYa’s will document and track all known incidents of possible exposure to COVID-19.
• We will sanitize the sink, toilet handles, and doorknobs before and after each class
• If a child shows signs of illness, they will be isolated from the general group population & parent will be notified immediately for pick-up.
• If a staff member shows signs of illness, they will be sent home immediately.
• A student who has tested positive for COVID-19 will need to produce a negative COVID-19 test administered through a medical entity such as the local health department or a local pharmacy if they wish to return after the minimum five days of isolating at home. Such a test is not required after a full 10-day isolation period if the student is symptom free.
Note: The COVID-19 pandemic is a challenging and fluid situation. Federal, state, and local orders and guidance change frequently. YaYa’s Performance Academy will adhere to the local public health department’s orders and guidelines for providing a healthy and safe childcare environment.
- Behavior policy- Participation in a YaYa’s program should be seen as a privilege. Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior by the performer or the parent will be grounds for expulsion from the program with no refund. Cast members will not bully other cast members and parents will not bully other parents. Behavior will always be considered when enrolling and auditioning for future shows. Severity of the consequences are at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
- I understand that excessive stage mom/dad or diva behavior will not be tolerated at YaYa’s Performance Academy, and could result in the performer being dropped from the production. I have read and understand the pamphlet titled “The ABC’s of Becoming a Lead Role” that is available on Shutterfly and at rehearsals.
- Attendance Policy- 2 or more unexcused absences may result in being dropped from the production or class without refund. Students who miss excessive amounts of rehearsals fall too far behind and we do not have the time to stop momentum and reteach each number for every absence. Leads with 2 or more unexcused ensemble and/or Lead rehearsal absences will be dropped from their lead role at the discretion of the director.
- Late fees- All program fees (tuition, lead fee, costume fees, parking) are assigned due dates in our online payment system. Any fee not paid online by the due date will be charged an automatic late fee ($10 for tuition payments and $5 for all other fees).
- Refund policy- Requests for refunds must be submitted prior to lead auditions for all productions (including mainstage, school, blackbox, etc.). Refunds will not be given for productions/shows once the lead audition process has begun. Pro-rated refunds can be given for classes and summer camps.
o Photography and videography at the shows are strictly prohibited.
o YaYa’s Performance Academy will contract with a set professional show photographer each production to photograph the shows. Participants will have the opportunity to purchase photographs from the photographer.
o When the royalty contract allows for it, YaYa’s will video record the show and sell copies to the participant’s families. The priviledge to do this is on a per show basis depending on what show we are performing and the set regulations in the royalty contract.
o YaYa’s will use photographs, video, and sound recordings taken during rehearsals and performances for publicity purposes only.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com