• You confirm that the information set out on registering is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
• If we decide that the Pupil's behaviour is unacceptable, we are entitled to exclude the Pupil from a Class or the Premises for any period that we may decide is appropriate.
• You must inform Tippy Toes Ballet of any medical condition or injuries that the Pupil may have before the start of the Term or each Class, as applicable.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child. You must also keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances of you or your child.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to adverse weather conditions, class fees will not be refunded.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to force majeure (including but not restricted to severe weather warnings, an epidemic or pandemic, terrorism, or government-imposed restricted movement or school closures) class fees will not be refunded.
• We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on registration whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
• You must pay us the Fees for a complete Term at any time before the first Class of that Term to reserve your child’s place in the Class. Please note that if payment for a further Term is not received before the first Class, no further Classes will be booked and your child will be automatically withdrawn from the Class. Further attendance will require rebooking which is subject to availability.
Three Pack Trial Promotion
We will give three-pack trial promotions at our discretion. If you are on a three-pack trial, you will have paid for 3 consecutive classes. After this trial pack, you will not automatically be enrolled in the class. There will be the option to continue as long as you rebook and there is space. We would advise that after your third trial class, you go to the parent portal and book in straight away. A three-pack trial promotion can only be redeemed once per child and for the dates confirmed on the booking. No refund will be provided in case of booking cancellation or no-show. Trial pack dates cannot be moved after booking has been made.
• The Fees payable at the start of a Term for a complete Term shall be non-refundable.
Children must stay in the same class for a whole term unless special permission is granted via email to email@example.com
• No credit shall be given for classes which have been missed by the Pupil in exchange for future Classes.
• We may cancel this contract at any time.
• We may change the Teacher taking the Classes at any time.
• We may change the Class premises at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible in the event of any changes.
• Classes missed for any reason may not be added on to the end of the booked classes under any circumstances.
• You agree that any claim against Tippy Toes Ballet must be brought within 3 months of the event resulting in such claim.
• All deposits, however, paid, are nonrefundable.
• Details of Tippy Toes Ballet Term-Time dates can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these.
• Tippy Toes Ballet maximum liability to you and/or the Pupil shall be limited to the total amount of Fees paid.
• The failure by either party to enforce any of these conditions shall not be a waiver of them.
• These conditions, together with a booking constitute the entire agreement between you and Tippy Toes Ballet.
• You agree that these conditions will apply to the Classes run by Tippy Toes Ballet and attended by the Pupil. By making payment of the Fee and the Pupil attending the Class, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
How Information about you will be used:
Tippy Toes Ballet Ltd will keep your information on record and will add it to our student database. This will enable us to send you relevant information based on your enquiry and where required, book you into a class that you have enquired about.
Tippy Toes Ballet Ltd do not share or distribute your information to organisations outside of Tippy Toes Ballet Ltd unless required to do so by law.
You do not have to give any of the details asked for in the forms if you prefer not to, however, it will help us to provide the most relevant information if you do.
• These conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• You agree that you, your child, or any other adult attending on your behalf will not attend Tippy Toes Ballet with any Covid-19 related symptoms: fever. cough, loss of taste of smell
• If we cannot deliver an in-person Tippy Toes Ballet class due to Covid-19, classes will transfer online. Teachers may be subject to change depending on circumstance.
• If there is a hall closure due to Covid-19, classes will transfer online. Teachers may be subject to change depending on circumstance.
• Class times may be reduced, changed or altered to accommodate cleaning protocols.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com