I am over 18. I am the legal parent or guardian of the student I am booking for. I understand that I cannot book on behalf of a friend’s child.
As parent or legal guardian of the child I am registering for classes (who is referred to herein as the “Participant”) and in consideration of the Participant being permitted to participate in the Activities (as defined below) conducted by Jazzy Gymnast (also known as Jazzy Gym and Tanya Dalby), the Participant and I agree as follows:
1. Activities - The Participant may participate in various activities offered by Jazzy Gymnast (also known as Jazzy Gym and Tanya Dalby).
2. Assumption of Risk - I understand that the Activities entail the risk of injury to the Participant. Injuries that could result will vary but may include (a) minor injuries (b) major injuries and (c) catastrophic injuries.
3. Release, Discharge and Agreement not to sue - I, for myself and the Participant and our respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, do hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue Jazzy Gymnast (also known as Jazzy Gym and Tanya Dalby) and it’s owners, managers, members, employees and/or other agents, for any injury to the Participant arising, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Activities.
4. Indemnification and Hold Harmless - I agree to indemnify Jazzy Gymnast (also known as Jazzy Gym and Tanya Dalby) and hold Jazzy Gymnast (also known as Jazzy Gym and Tanya Dalby) harmless from, without limitation any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities.
5. Parent or Legal Guardian Certification and Consent - I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant who I am registering for classes, and I have authority to waive rights on behalf of the minor Participant. I have read and I understand all of the provisions of this document. I understand that the activities could cause injury. I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this document and I am freely and voluntarily agreeing to and accepting this agreement by ticking the checkbox below.
POLICIES FOR CLASSES
To book, you must read and agree to ALL of the following:
*Our drop off and pick up policy must be passed on to whoever brings your child to class.
After booking, your child’s spot has been secured for our classes. As a result, you will be billed even if your child does not attend. For term bookings, you will not be billed if you cancel your booking 24 hours before their FIRST scheduled lesson.
For holiday class bookings, you can choose a different class if you cancel before 10am on the day of the class.
Refunds, credits and reduced fees will not be given for any reason.
The full amount of your fees is due before your scheduled week 1 lesson.
If you need to pay in instalments, you can start now so the full amount is paid on time.
For families with more than one child attending, fees for one child are due week 1, second child week 2, third child week 3.
Due to the current high demand for our classes, if the full amount is not paid by the due date, your child’s spot may be given to someone on the waiting list.
Fees for NEW STUDENTS are $20 (Floor) or $30 (Floor & Bars) at their first lesson and the balance of the term fees at the second lesson. If your child is not returning for their second lesson, you need to cancel their booking to avoid being billed.
TERM FEES AMOUNT
Floor & Tumbling $180
Floor & Tumbling + Beam & Bars $260
Prep Class $90
The above is based on a 9 week term. If you join mid term, fees will be less.
Late payment fee $25
All online payments can be done through the portal by clicking on pay now. You can edit the amount by clicking “other”.
You can check out as a guest if you don’t have PayPal.
We are still accepting cash payments with correct money in a named bag or envelope.
We do not have eftpos. We cannot accept fair play vouchers.\
*If you’re having trouble paying through the portal, please contact Tanya to get bank details.
There are no Beam & Bars classes in week 8 - March 18th-21st
* Week 8 of each term. (March 18th-21st)
* For Floor & Tumbling classes only.
* It is strictly limited to one adult per family.
* Siblings, friends and other children cannot come in. If you can't find anyone to look after your other kids, you unfortunately can't come.
* The person viewing can film their child to show to other family members.
* If your child does two Floor & Tumbling classes per week, a different adult can view their lesson each day.
* We have two areas for viewing. One at each end of the gym. There's only enough room for 50cm per viewer so you may wish to wear a mask.
* Shoes cannot be worn in. Food and drink cannot be brought in.
* There is no viewing for Beam & Bars classes.
The best way to contact me is text or email.
Email - email@example.com
If you have an urgent message or question at drop off or pick up, please text me. 0448042350.
Reports for Floor & Tumbling classes will be uploaded to the portal at the beginning and end of each term.
There are no reports for Beam & Bars classes.
TERM 1 DATES
Monday 29th January to Thursday 28th March.
There are no Beam & Bars classes in week 8. March 18th-21st.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
1. Students cannot come up the ramp more than 5 minutes before their class is due to start.
2. Students need to be picked up within 2 minutes of their class finishing.
3. Students cannot get changed in our bathroom.
4. Parents and/or siblings cannot come up the ramp for any reason.
if you are running late at pick up, you can stand downstairs at the side of the ramp to let your child know you have arrived.
5. Students need to bring a pre filled bottle of plain water.
- we do not refill bottles - the water in our tap is hot, it's hard to get a bottle under the tap.
- it needs to be plain water because there are often spills and kids have their bottles with them on the mats.
6. Students cannot get in or out of their car next to the ramp.
Some helpful hints:
* there is a service station with cold bottles of water and a public toilet up on the corner of Warwick Road - near the cemetery and Bremer High.
* girls could wear a crop top and bike pants under their school uniform to make it easier to get changed in the car.
Please let me know via email if you need to make special arrangements to drop off your child early or pick up late.
WHAT TO WEAR
✅ Singlet, T shirt, crop top or leotard with stretchy shorts, bike pants or leggings.
❌Skirts, skorts, leotards with a skirt and shirts or jumpers with hood are not suitable.
Arrive wearing slip on shoes. Hair must be tied back.
Our address is 5 Parrott Street, Ipswich.
CATCH UP LESSONS FOR TERM 1
One catch up lesson with the following conditions:
1. The absence needs to be logged in the portal before class.
2. The catch up lesson must be done within 2 weeks of the absence.
3. The catch up lesson can only be done in a designated catch up lesson class.
4. Catch up lessons do not carry over to the next term.
To be eligible for a catch up lesson, you need to log your child's absence in dance studio pro. Texting or emailing doesn't count. You need to log it in the system before the absence. To do this:
1. Click the link www.dancestudio-pro.com/online/jazzygym
2. Log in
3. Scroll down to attendance
4. Click on report absence and follow the instructions from there
To book the catch up lesson;
Text or email Tanya
- - - - -
We take a lot of videos at Jazzy Gym. It is one of the ways we report your child’s progress to you. We also like to be able to post achievements and demonstrations to our social media pages. This would be clips of kids who mastered new skills or general class videos showing what we do at Jazzy Gym.
If you want to opt out of public photos and videos, you need to do the following:
Log in to your Jazzy Gym account:
At the top, click PHOTO OPT OUT (When you click waivers, the waiver conditions will come up - it’s not that. It’s above that, in purple writing.)
Tick the box next to I do not want photos to be used publicly.
If you do not do this, it means you consent to photos and videos being used publicly.
We really want every student to enjoy every lesson. If at any stage your child is not, please let us know. A simple email can change everything.
Only tick the checkbox if you have read and agreed to all of the points listed above.