Complete our sign up paperwork here!
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account. The Dancers' Workshop reserves the right to disable any account belonging to anyone who violates any policies of the studio.
Dancers’ Workshop Health & Safety Protocol
1) Students must arrive at the studio already fully dressed with hair done for class and having been to the restroom before entering. Levels I/II and up should only be carrying their ballet and/or pointe shoes in their hands and will change them for class. All of the littles in pastel blue leotards should already be in their ballet shoes, completely ready for class.
2) There will be no bags or purses allowed in the building, unless there is a medical reason for doing so (such as insulin or epi-pen). Advanced Pointe Dancers may bring a small pointe shoe bag (such as the small, draw-string or mesh type) with only their own supplies in it.
3) There will be no sharing or borrowing of personal items. This includes but is not limited to hairbrushes, bobby pins, elastic hair bands, makeup, clothing items, etc.
4) Only dancers who drove themselves to the studio will be allowed to have cell phones. NO EXCEPTIONS. Student drivers may leave their phones in their cars or will be required to place them in a holding bag on the wall while in class. All other dancers will have full access to the studio phones and the phones of the adults who are supervising them while they are in our facility. Supervised children do not need cell phones.
The studio phone number is (225)767-5814 if you need to get in touch with us or your child.
5) Only students and staff will be allowed to come inside the building. Parents who choose to wait on the premises must do so in their vehicles and parents who have business with the office must call the office phone first (225)767-5814.
6) Only students and staff will be allowed to use our restrooms on an emergency-only basis.
7) No students should merely be dropped off, regardless of age. Everyone must wait in their personal vehicles until motioned by teachers to come to the doors. We will also be using separate entrances. Levels V and below will use the traditional Dancers’ Workshop entrance. Levels VI and above will use the BRBT entrance. At 5 minutes before class, teachers will greet students outside at their entrance door and will guide the dancers in, maintaining social distances. All studios have been taped off in 6 ft. increments. As teachers guide dancers in, they will walk directly into the studio to find a spot. There will be no congregating or visiting on benches or in hallways or dressing areas. Class will end just a few minutes early in order to facilitate moving directly to the exits to greet parents outside.
8) Students who show any signs of anything viral (including common cold symptoms) should remain AT HOME. Any student showing signs of illness will have to separate from the group while waiting for a parent to pick them up. Parents will be contacted by staff if their child is showing signs of illness while in class.
9) Parents who have business with or questions for the office should call the office phone at (225)767-5814. We are in the process of setting up the capability for electronic payments, but until we have that fully functional, checks may be dropped off on the porch.
These policies to remain in effect until further notice.
I agree that The Dancers' Workshop and its instructors are not liable for personal injuries or loss of or damage to personal property.
Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre & The Dancers’ Workshop
Photograph/Likeness Release Form
We (I), __________________________________, the parent(s) or legal guardians of the minor child, authorize Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre and The Dancers’ Workshop and/or its representatives, agents, or employees to sell, reproduce, display, and/or use any photograph or likeness of our (my) minor child, ____________________________, age _______, for any purpose, including publicity, choreographic archives, promotional materials and/or any other reason deemed appropriate by the directors of the Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre.
In giving this consent, I agree to release the Baton Rouge Ballet Theatre / The Dancers’ Workshop and the photographer, and their successors or assignees from liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I or my heirs and assigns may have in connection with such sale, reproduction, display or use.
Parent’s and/or Guardian’s Signature Date
Statement of Financial Responsibility revised 2-25-20 2020-2021
IMPORTANT: The following information applies to each student enrolled in dance classes at Dancers' Workshop and the party(ies) responsible for the payments of his/her tuition.
Please read and initial next to each item below:
_____1. Tuition is due at the beginning of each month. After the 20th of the month, late tuition will be automatically charged a $10.00 non-negotiable late fee. (This will be based on when the check is RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE… NOT the date written on the check!)
_____2. A registration fee of $35.00 for returning students if paid by July 31, 2020 ($45.00 beginning August 3, 2020) and $50.00 for new students will be assessed at the beginning of each calendar dance year.
_____3. Students of the Dancers' Workshop will be considered actively enrolled from the period beginning with the date of registration to the end of each session. Beginning and ending dates for each session are outlined on the schedule of classes.
_____4. Students may withdraw at the end of any month. Written notification must be received in the office of Dancers' Workshop prior to the last month enrolled. Any student who simply stops attending without notifying the office in writing will be considered actively enrolled and will be billed for tuition as such until written notification is provided.
_____5. Prorating of tuition for summer vacations, extended family emergencies, and other extenuating circumstances will only be considered on an individual basis and if written notification is provided in advance and approved by the Director. NO EXCEPTIONS!
_____6. The Informance fee of $95.00 is due with or before the November payment. Participation is required for all students enrolled in class’s ages 3 to Level VI and the fee may not be transferred or refunded. A late fee of $10 will be added to any Informance Fee not paid by Nov. 30th. *Students must maintain regular class attendance in order to perform in our Informance. Even if the Informance fee is paid, a student will NOT be allowed to perform if they have missed classes and are not prepared.
_____7. NSF checks will be charged an additional $30.00 fee which must be paid in cash and full of the amount of $30 plus the tuition amount from the check.
_____8. ALL MONIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES! This includes but is not limited to natural or man-made disasters, pandemics, or other mass-impact events that are not caused by The Dancers’ Workshop.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com