We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I am over 18. I am a parent or legal guardian of the child I am registering.
I have read and agree to all waivers.
I have read and completed all registration forms. I understand that my membership fee, costume fee, and material fee is non-refundable. Membership fees are due at sign-up, Material fee is due prior to 1st class; costume fees are due by Nov 1, 2016. In addition Musical Theater Classes Advertising Fee is due by March 1, 2017.
I give my child permission to participate in the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy Program. I have read and signed the Waiver of Liability, the Rules and Regulations, and payment schedule.
I give permission for photos of my child, taken during rehearsals, productions, and promotions to be displayed in Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy promotional material in print, video and on the internet, without any compensation due to me or my child. I do reserve the right to request that any individual image of my child be removed from the internet, video, or print media and acknowledge that it must be done in writing, and that the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy will have 90 days in which to comply.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy & Nicola Productions Inc
THIS FORM HAS IMPORTANT LEGAL CONSEQUENCES. YOU SHOULD GET APPROPRIATE LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER ADVICE BEFORE SIGNING IT.
1. I recognize that performing is an activity that has some inherent risks of damage and injury. I hereby acknowledge and agree that I am participating in this event entirely at my own risk.
2. I acknowledge and agree that neither Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy, Tampa Bay Children’s Theater, nor Lisa Nicole, nor any other committees or officers of Nicola Productions Inc, nor their members, will be responsible for
(a) any damage to my personal property brought to, or used in connection with any activity associated with Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc
(b) any injury to myself sustained as a result of my participation in any event associated, endorsed, or orchestrated by Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc
3. I hereby waive any rights I may have to sue the performance organizers (organizing authority, committee, host club, sponsors, or any other organization or official) with respect to personal injury or property damage suffered by myself as a result of my participation in any event associated, endorsed, or orchestrated by Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc and hereby release Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc, and its associates from any liability for such injury or damage to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
4. I agree to hold harmless the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc, and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents from and against any and all liability, loss, expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees), or claims for injury or damages that are caused by or that are a result of the negligent or intentional acts or omissions by the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc and each of its directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers.
5. I understand this document has important legal consequences and have consulted such legal and other advisers as I deem appropriate before signing.
I consent to and authorize the use by Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy of any and all photographs, recordings, videotapes, and/or other material taken in TBPAA classes, programs, rehearsals, and performances, for promotional use in brochures, fliers, or any marketing of programs without compensation. All reproductions will be the property of the Academy of Performing Arts. I assign and release all rights to said reproductions and authorize The Academy of Performing Arts to exhibit, broadcast, and/or distribute or otherwise further reproduce said newspapers, fliers, website, film, or cable, with or with compensation in perpetuity. I also release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the producers or any persons or entities acting under their permission or authority from and liability arising from the use of said reproductions.
Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy
MEMBER RULE AND REGULATIONS
Cast Members and Parent members must abide by the rules and regulations of Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy and Nicola Productions Inc. Consistent Failure to abide by the rules will be cause for dismissal and all monies paid will be forfeited.
1. Cast member must wait in the lobby until their class begins.
2. Only cast members will be allowed into stage area. Parents, friends, & others must wait in Lobby.
3. Cast members MUST wear shoes appropriate for dance. No flip flops or open toe shoes. NO BARE FEET!
4. Cast members shall follow the directions of the director/teacher at all times.
5. No cell phones, ipads, tablets, laptops or other electronics may be used during classes, workshops or rehearsals.
7. All water bottles, snack bags, and other rubbish must be put in a trash can before leaving.
6. Food and drinks are allowed in designated areas only. No food or drink is allowed on stage.
8. Students must keep all personal belongings in a dance bag, backpack, tote bag, etc. No personal items shall be strewn in studio.
9. Cast members will show courtesy and kindness to all staff and other cast members.
10 Cast members shall come prepared and bring all materials to rehearsals.
11. Cast member in leading roles will be expected to memorize lines and practice songs at home.
12 Cast members in lead roles who are consistently absent and/or unprepared for rehearsal may be recast;
When a cast member reaches four absences, a warning will be issued and the topic will be discussed.
13 Cast members in leading roles who will miss a rehearsal must notify Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy or Nicola Productions Inc staff by phone or email or text message.
14. Cast members must attend 3 mandatory sessions – Photo shoot, Dress Rehearsal and Production.
15. After Rehearsal, Cast member must wait INSIDE for their ride
16. Observation Days will be scheduled for each class. Only on these days may parents, friends, or guests come into and observe a rehearsal.
Consequences for not following Rules and Regulations
1. First offense – Verbal warning from staff or director
2. Second offense – Written warning from staff or director
3. Third offense -- 2nd written warning, and possible loss of role
4. Fourth offense – Suspension from rehearsal for 1 week, and possible loss of role
5. Fifth offense – Final warning and 2 week suspension
6. Sixth offense – Dismissal from Troupe
I understand the rule and regulations and agree to abide by them. I understand the above consequences may be enforced if I fail to abide by the rules and regulations.
Submitting this registration form constitutes my electronic signature and is intended by me to have legally binding effect. By signing in this manner, I am assenting to the terms and conditions of Tampa Bay Performing Arts Academy and Nicola Productions Inc waiver of liability, photographic & video release and Rule and Regulations of Participation and Membership , as applicable, as if I had provided my signature manually upon the document, and I am attesting that the information provided herein and in any attachment hereto is accurate, true and complete
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com