I understand the risk associated with allowing my child to participate in dance classes regarding COVID-19. I understand LM Premier Dance will take reasonable precautions to do what it can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. LM Premier Dance and its owner, teachers, staff and employees cannot be held responsible should any child, parent, guardian or sibling contract COVID-19 while participating in LM Premier Dance services and premises. I hereby release and discharge LM Premier Dance and its owner, teachers, staff and employees from any liability whatsoever which may arise as a result of the student participating in event sponsored by Lynn Marie’s School of Dance. I understand my account on file will be charged regular tuition rate whether my child is participating live or via zoom.
1. Masks/Temperature Checks
All students over the age of 5 must wear a mask the entire time while dancing. Frequent breaks where they may drop the mask for water will be encouraged throughout class.
2. Parent Viewing / Lobby
The lobby is open for parent viewing. Due to the limited space, social distancing cannot be enforced, however masks are required for all guests over the age of 5 the entire time while in our building.
3. Best Practices to mitigate germs:
* No food is allowed in the studio, only water bottles.
* Students are encouraged to limit the amount of personal items brining into the building.
4. Virtual Classes:
Zoom classes MUST BE USED in the following situations:
1. If a dancer or family member feels ill or has a temperature over 100.5
2. If a dancer has been exposed to anyone with symptoms or confirmed cases of COVID-19
3. Zoom Classes will be at a regular tuition rate. You must notify the studio 24 hours before the start of the class that you prefer a zoom class option to give us time for set up.
1. Tuition is calculated based on how many hours of instruction a dancer takes per week. Prices shows are for month tuition. Tuition is non-refundable and non transferable.
2. Students are not eligible for refunds on tuition for missed classes. They are allowed to attend a make-up class within 2 weeks of their absence for illness or family emergencies only.
3. Zoom classes are encouraged for dancers that feel ill, experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone with confirmed cases of COVID-19. Please notify the studio promptly if you will be requiring virtual class options.
4. I will not hold LM Premier or its instructor, staff or volunteers liable for any injuries that is a result of participation in dance class or studio events.
5. I give LM Premier the right and permission to film, photograph, or video tape for any reproduction or advertisement. I give LM Premier the right and permission to film, photography or videotape for training and quality control purposes.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com