Welcome New Parents & Students!
Single Sign Up Form
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
You will receive a Welcome Packet from us at the beginning of the season (August) or upon enrollment. This packet is emailed out, but also available at the studio for you. Our Welcome Packet contains all the information you need to know to have a successful dance season with us! Below, find a few of the most important details that you may want to know now.
TUITION & PAYMENT POLICIES
- tuition is due on the 10th of the month
- autopay will run on the 10th of the month (excepting some holidays, and it will run on the nearest/closest business day)
- should you wish to pay tuition by cash/check/single online payment (vs. recurring auto-pay) you can do so anytime before the 5th of each month in person at the studio or online.
- autopay will run on the 5th for the full account balance, which will include any additional purchases, fees, or tuition amounts including dancewear purchases charged to the account, performance fees, etc.
- Tuition is due regardless of attendance. (See our Make-up Class policy for more information on making up classes missed. This is in your Season Welcome Packet which is emailed )
- Tuition is non-refundable and can only be transferred to other family members on your account.
- Tuition is pro-rated for the month of August. Full tuition payment is due every other month of our season, August - May.
- Monthly tuition is based on a total number of weeks for the entire season (Aug-May), not a total number of lessons in that particular month.
- Registration fees reserve your place in class, and help us to cover per-student fees accrued by the studio each year.
- Registration is not complete and your spot is not reserved until a registration fee has been paid (with the exception of our summer classes which require no registration fee)
- Students may withdraw from a class by contacting the office in writing to notify us of the withdrawal.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
- Attendance is important for your student's success! Please make every effort to be on time, and attend class regularly.
- Classes with fewer than 4 registered students may be subject to cancellation or rescheduling
- Please be prompt in dropping off and picking up your student
- For their safety, all students must be escorted into the studio before lessons and wait inside the studio to be picked up after lessons
- Ensure your student is with an Instructor and in a lesson before leaving
- No gum chewing in the studio at any time
- No Food or Drink allowed in the studio (water ok)
- Parents are responsible for monitoring all siblings not in lessons
- Ascend Studios and it’s staff are not liable for any damage to or losses of personal property or valuables
- NO person(s) allowed in the dance space without an instructor or assistant instructor present please!
- It is the responsibility of the parent to inform Ascend Studios of any changes of enrollment in writing.
- Ascend Dance Studios reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
- ALL students must have completed a liability waiver, photo/video waiver, and registration to participate in classes
- ALL class placements are solely at the discretion of the Instructor and/or Studio Director
- Students are required to wear appropriate shoes and attire to all lessons
- Ballet students are required to wear a leotard and tights; hair in a bun
- Parents are responsible to supply all appropriate shoes & dance attire
- Hair must be pulled away from the face and securely fastened
- No excessive jewelry should be worn during lessons
- Students should bring appropriate cover-ups to wear to and from lessons
- No outside shoes allowed on the dance floors
- The Studio Lesson Schedule is subject to change
- Dance shoes must not be worn outside
*REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A COPY OF THIS WAIVER ON FILE*
Hard Copies of this Waiver are available in the studio should you prefer to sign/edit a hard copy before accepting.
I understand that risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity and I, on behalf of myself and my child, knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk.
I, the undersigned, for myself, my heirs, administrators, and executors, hereby waive and release Jessie Dolezel individually and Ascend Studios, LLC - its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest artists, faculty members, and/or students from any and all claims or damages of any kind arising out of my child’s participation in the exercise and/or dance program of Ascend Studios.
I further certify that the aforementioned student is in proper physical condition to participate in the exercise/dance program. I, the undersigned, do hereby authorize Ascend Studios, LLC, Jessie Dolezel and her designated agents (being teachers or administrators employed by Ascend Studios) to obtain medical treatment for my said child in emergency situations where I cannot be reached in time to authorize the treating physician to provide such emergency medical services.
I understand the importance of updating the medical information and details for my student via this parent portal, or in writing and commit to ensuring Ascend Studios, LLC and my student's teachers will be aware of any or all medical issues concerning my student.
I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses. This authority includes the power to authorize any and all treatment deemed necessary under the circumstances by a licensed physician. This power shall remain in effect for the entirety of my student's involvement/enrollment in classes, workshops, or any events held at / in conjunction with Ascend Studios, LLC
(**PARENTS, PLEASE UPDATE THE "MEDICAL DETAILS" SECTION OF YOUR STUDENT(S) PROFILE UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS FORM / ENROLLMENT ONLINE. THANK YOU!)
PHOTO RELEASE FOR ASCEND STUDIOS
Students of Ascend Studios may have the opportunity to be photographed or video taped at various dance events. With permission from parents these photos or video may be included for Ascend Studios publications or advertisements, including on our website/Facebook/Instagram. To ensure privacy, specific names of children will not be included. No financial compensation shall be given for use of any photographs or video. I acknowledge that Ascend Studios may choose not to use my photo or video at this time, but may do so at its own discretion at a later date. Ascend Studios reserves the right to discontinue use of photos or video without notice.
I have read this release and I understand its contents. I consent to and authorize the use by Ascend Studios, or anyone authorized by Ascend Studios, of any and all photographs or video which have been taken of me/my child/children.
ASCEND STUDIOS, LLC COLLECT AND USE MY INFORMATION?
When you register for classes at Ascend Studios, we collect contact information such as guardian names, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, e-mail address and student information such as student names, birthdays, medical conditions, and your comments. Some of the information is required. This information is needed to manage studio business and will not be used or sold for any other purpose, except as described below. Some of the information is optional. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our customers and is used only as needed for studio business. This information will not be used or sold for any other purposes, except as described below.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
When you register, you are required to enter an e-mail address and a password. The combination of that e-mail account and password is used to ensure that only you have access to your personal information through Ascend Studios Parent Portals in DanceStudioPRO. OUr office personnel have access to your personal information only to manage the studio business.
Ascend Studios personnel will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes: (i) as needed for studio business; (ii) if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or (iii) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.
Links to Other Website
Our Web sites will link to other Web sites and services from time to time. Ascend Studios, LLC will always attempt to associate with only the most trustworthy partners who share our high standards regarding privacy. Nevertheless, we are not responsible for the content of and privacy practices of any other companies or Web sites.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com