I agree to all the waivers and policies listed on my Dance Portal.
I understand that all activities involve some inherent risks to your dancer. You agree by registering your dancer that you will not hold Expressions Dance Center liable for any injury sustained while in the studio or while taking class through the studio in your own home. By registering for dance class you release Expressions Dance Center from all liability. You also agree to hold Expressions Dance Center, its owner, all employees, assistants and guest teachers, free of liability, including financial liability for injuries incurred at the studio, regardless of negligence.
Please note that by paying online there is a 3.05% convenience fee for Credit Card and .75% convenience fee for ACH payment. You can choose to pay cash or check at the studio to not have these fees.
Studio Policies Fall 2023-2024
• Tuition is due at the first of each month. You are given a grace period until the 7th of every month at which point a late fee of $25 per dancer on the account (meaning if you have 2 children dancing your late fee will be $50) will be added to your account.
o You may pay online with Credit Card, Debit Card or ACH payment
There are convenience fees added to your transaction that are your responsibility.
o You may sign up for Autopay
charged on the 1st of every month. If auto-pay fails no due to the fault of the studio you will be charged the late fee.
o You may pay with cash or check at the studio
Please place payment in an envelope with the dancer’s name on the outside and put in the white payment box.
The studio isn’t responsible for lost payments if not put in the payment box
There is a $35 dollar fee for any payment sent back due to insufficient funds as well as the $25 late fee. The studio reserves the right to only allow cash payments if we receive a returned check.
• We offer the option to pay your entire years tuition in cash or check. You will receive 10% off your year tuition payment but payment is non-refundable should you choose to not finish out the season.
o Payment must be received by September 1st, 2024.
• Any dancer whose account is more than 2 weeks behind in payment will not be permitted to attend class until the balance including late fee is paid in full.
Dropping a class/refunds:
• No refunds will be issued due to illness, including quarantining due to Covid-19. Injury refunds will be considered if you provide a detailed doctor note.
• To drop a class, you must do so by the end of the month before you no longer wish to bring your dancer, or you will be responsible for the entire month. Example: you must inform the studio through email or message by the last day of September in order to not pay for October. Failure to notify in writing will result in owing for October.
• Costumes fees are non-refundable should you chose to leave the studio.
• All shoe orders must be paid when ordered
• Cash or check only for all shoe order.
• Your dancer must wear the required shoes for recital so while it is tempting to order shoes from Amazon your dancer will need the required shoes on stage.
• All students are expected to adhere to the dress code for their classes; this includes proper hair
• With the exception of ballet only classes all dancers need to have their hair pulled back into a ponytail; if hair is too short, please pin back as much as possible to keep it out of the face
• Ballet only students need to have their hair in a proper bun.
Drop off/pick up
• Proper warm up is essential to prevent injury, any dancer more than 10 minutes late to class may be asked to sit and watch class.
• Please be prompt in your pick up; any dancer who has their ride arrive more than 10 minutes after the conclusion of their class may be charged a babysitting fee of $1 per minute.
• All combo “dance with me, please”, Baby Ballet and all combo classes will have an $70 costume fee.
• Level 1 and up classes and mini Cheer will have an $80 fee
• Costume fees are split into 2 payments: 75% of costume fee due October 1 and 25% due December 1st
• All costume payments are non-refundable.
• We reserve the right to change costume selections should costumes not be available.
• All communications need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Expressions Dance Center Facebook page or texted to the studio phone 419-314-7657
• Our instructors should not be contacted directly as it is not in their duties to answer parent questions on their time away from the studio.
• Please refrain from using personal social media accounts of instructors as a form of contact.
• Please refrain from loud talking in the lobby as it carries into the studio
• Please use the proper enter and exit driveways to avoid accidents
• Please Park with consideration for other customers
• EDC is a smoke and vape free building and property. We ask that you don’t smoke/vape/drink in the parking lot nor leave any smoking trash in the parking lot.
• There is absolutely no driving in the grass.
• Please clean up after yourself and family in the lobby by throwing away any trash and cleaning up any crayons or coloring books.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com