All classes run on a 10-month schedule from September until June. The first tuition is due on September 1, (or at the time of enrolments commencing after September 1) that includes a combined payment of the student's first and last month's classes. The first and last months' tuition is non-refundable. Tuition is then charged on the first of each month with the exception of any 4-8 week sessions.
Release of Liability
- I understand Champions Dance and Cheerleading may cancel a class if enrolment is insufficient
- I agree to show respect to other Champions Dance and Cheerleading's students, families, and staff
- I understand that my student should not be left unattended after class, as we are unable to supervise after class time
- I understand that I must obtain a Parent and Teacher Handbook to understand and fully follow Champions Dance and Cheerleading's policies
I, on my own behalf, or on behalf of Minor, acknowledge and agree that participation results in the
possibility of physical illness or injury. In the event of such illness or injury, I authorize Champions
Dance and Cheerleading Limited to obtain necessary medical treatment for me, or Minor and hereby,
on my own behalf or on behalf of Minor, release and hold harmless Releasees in the exercises of this
authority. I further acknowledge and understand that I will be responsible for any and all medical and
related bills that may be incurred on behalf of myself, or Minor for any illness or injury that may be
sustained. I represent that any medication that I am, or that Minor is allergic or medications that I am, or
Minor is currently taking are listed below. I agree that I or Minor shall bring medications where
necessary and shall consume the prescribed dosage for such medications.
Parents are responsible for discussing these rules and ensuring their athlete is always following them.
2. Parents need to ensure their athlete is in attendance and on time to all practices, competitions, and
3. Parents will communicate with coaches if the athlete is going to be late or absent.
4. Parents must fulfill all financial commitments. Athletes will be sat out of practice if fees are not up to date.
5. Parents are responsible for ensuring that CDC has up to date contact information
6. Parents will abide by the viewing area rules.
7. A $25 surcharge will be assigned to any bank withdrawal that is returned. $25 fee will be applied to
accounts if credit cards on file are not able to be processed.
8. Overdue fee procedure:
8.1 Upon missing a payment, we will try to contact you. In this contact, we will attempt to either A)
set up a payment plan for missed payments, or B) collect the missed payment from you.
8.2 Should we not be able to make contact with you we will attempt again on the 5th day after the
missed payment. If we still can not reach you at this point, your athlete will be sitting at practices.
We will attempt again to contact you on the 20th day, at this point, your athlete will be removed
from routine elements.
8.3 Upon making contact and setting out an agreed-upon payment schedule, you must adhere to
the payment plan. Failure to do so will result in your athlete sitting out of practice.
8.4 If 3 separate payments are missed, and we can not reach you before the start of practice,
your child will be sat until payment is received or a payment plan is set up.
8.5 After your 4th missed payment, we will collect 3 months' worth of payments to ensure that
there are no further missed payments. Payments will be applied to your account at the start of
each billing period; therefore, the refund policy will not be affected.
8.6 Please note that we are sensitive to extraneous circumstances and will be happy to help
arrange payment plans on a case-by-case basis to help our CDC families and athletes.
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
Signing this document means I understand it entirely (not just this bold portion) and agree to its
contents. My signature means, in part, that I understand participation in a class or program of
Champions Dance and Cheerleading Limited can be risky and dangerous and may result in serious
injury or death to me or my child, but that I will not sue or bring any action against Champions
Dance and Cheerleading Limited., or anyone associated with Champions Dance and Cheerleading
In consideration of the services (such services including without limitation dance/cheerleading instructional
services and all activities related thereto herein referred to as the “Program”) provided to me by Champions
Dance and Cheerleading Limited., their agents, owners, officers, principals, representatives, activity holders,
volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “CDC”)
I, the participant/guardian, hereby release, discharge, and agree as follows:
1. Assumption of Risk. I fully understand and acknowledge that there are significant risks and dangers
associated with participation in the Program and the use of the Facility (as hereinafter defined) which
could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to properties or to third
parties. These risks and dangers may be caused by my action, inaction or negligence, or the action,
inaction, or negligence of others. I acknowledge that such risks may include risks that are not known or
that are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. Indemnity. I expressly accept and assume all such risks and responsibility for any losses and/or
damages following any injury arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Program
or use of the Facility however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligent act or
omission of CDC. I acknowledge that participation in the Program and attendance at the Facility is
purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks. I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and
defend Champions Dance and Cheerleading Limited. from any and all claims arising out of or in
consequence of my / the Participant’s participation in Activities. This indemnification includes but is not
limited to legal fees.
3. Waiver. I hereby waive, release and discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CDC from any
and all claims, liability, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with or relating to
my participation in the Program or use of the Facility, including any such claims that allege negligent
acts or omission.
4. Medical Authorization. I certify that I have no medical or physical condition that would interfere with my
safety while participating in or preclude me from participating in the Program and/or the using of the
Facility, or else I assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any
5. Emergency Transport. I authorize and agree to pay any expense incurred for emergency transport or
treatment for the Participant.
6. Authorization for Photo/Video Use & use of contact info. I authorize Champions Dance and
Cheerleading Limited. to use photographs, video recordings, or any other likeness of myself / the
Participant in its promotional or sales materials, advertisements, website, Facebook, and I hereby waive
any right to compensation or any claim of ownership thereto. If the Participant is active on a Champions
Dance and Cheerleading Limited. team, I also authorize Champions Dance and Cheerleading Limited. to
release my contact information to the parent’s association for purposes of providing fundraising & related
information to me.
7. I agree to abide by the rules involved in participation in the Program or the use of the Facility. I have
read, understand, and agree to the Champions Dance and Cheerleading Athlete & Parent Code of
Conduct. I understand that the Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct is designed for the safety and
protection of the participant and I agree to inform my child/the participant of the risks of the activities and
the importance of abiding by the Athlete & Parent Code of Conduct.
8. Fees. I understand that I will be responsible for all fees, membership, tuition, and other expenses while
my child is enrolled at Champions Dance and Cheerleading Limited. I furthermore understand that I will
be responsible for the collection, court cost, and any legal fees due to lack of payment. I am obligated to
pay the remainder of the month along with the next month after dismissal or quitting Champions Dance
and Cheerleading Limited. I furthermore authorize Champions Dance and Cheerleading Limited. to
charge any such fee after the appropriate deadline to my credit card on file. I also understand that all
monthly fees will be drafted on the first of the month and all other fees charges as stated in the financial
9. I agree and acknowledge that for purposes of this release and indemnity agreement Facility shall mean
any facility or space being occupied by Champions Dance and Cheerleading.
By signing this document, I acknowledge and fully understand that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged
during my participation in the Program or use of the Facilities, I may be found by a court of law to have
waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against CDC on the basis of any claim from which I have released
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT AND I
AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND A
CONTRACT AND THAT I AM SIGNING IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com