I have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Lincoln Park Dance Company participation guidelines, class policies and payment policies. The full document can be found at www.LincolnParkDance.net
Acknowledgement and Waiver
Below is an overview or our policies. Please read the handbook on our website for full details and specifics. Please check each line acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree to abide by all LPDC policies and the Student Handbook..
1. I understand the enrollment policies and it is my responsibility to ensure that my dancer or myself is enrolled in the correct class, and contact information and name spelling is correct in the Parent Portal.
2. I understand the attendance policy and that my dancer may be removed from any performance due to lack of attendance.
3. I understand the tuition policies including all late fees and cancellation procedures and that November 1st is the deadline to drop a class. After November 1st, I am contractually obligated to pay the full tuition for the season regardless of attendance after this date..
4. I understand that all fees must be paid in full to participate in the recital.
5. I agree to ensure that my dancer, or myself, will follow studio dress code for all classes and rehearsals.
6. I understand that the participant is required to be present for the entire performance for both the Christmas performance and the spring recital. It is a commitment of about 2 – 3 hours per show.
7. I understand that the dancer must be present for all mandatory dress rehearsals or they will not perform.
8. I have read and understand all of the policies and guidelines presented to me in the Lincoln Park Dance Company Student Policies and Participation Handbook, on our website and any additional requests throughout the year. I agree to abide by these guidelines and that my son/daughter will also be informed and instructed to follow instructions as well.
9. I understand that dance is an athletic and strenuous activity where injuries may occur. I will not hold the Lincoln Park Dance Company, the employees, contractors or volunteers of the Lincoln Park Dance Company responsible for any injuries incurred by my child or myself while attending any Lincoln Park Dance Company activity.
10. I grant permission to LPDC to use any photo or video of my child’s participation or myself to be used by LPDC in further promotion of the Lincoln Park Dance Company.This includes any print or electronic format.
11. I agree that I will not post any photos or videos of choreography, class or performance of Lincoln Park Dance Company including anything containing my child on any social media without the express permission of LPDC. Choreography is an intellectual property of our staff and permission must be granted for any and all use outside of studio related events.
12. I have read and agree to, and will follow the Covid policies initiated by LPDC.
This form must be signed and returned at the first attended class along with the $10 registration fee in order to participate in the Lincoln Park Dance Company educational program. Any violation of our policies could result in dismissal from the program.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com