We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Lincoln Park Dance Company participation guidelines, class policies and payment policies. The full document can be found at www.LincolnParkDance.net
Acknowledgement and Waiver
Below is an overview or our policies. Please read the handbook for full details. Please initial that you have read, understand and agree to abide by all LPDC policies addressed below and in the Student Handbook..
1. I understand the enrollment policies and my responsibility to ensure that my dancer or myself is enrolled in the correct class, contact information and name spelling is correct in the Parent Portal. 1.___
2. I understand the attendance policy and that my dancer may be removed from any performance. 2.___
3. I understand the tuition policies including all late fees and cancellation procedures and that November 1st is the deadline to drop a class. After November 1st, I am contractually obligated to pay the full tuition for the season regardless if my dancer continues the class. 3.___
4. I understand that all fees must be paid in full to participate in the recital. 4.___
5. I understand that the participant is required to be present for the entire performance for both the Christmas performance and the spring recital. It is a commitment of about 2 – 3 hours per show. 5.___
6. I understand that the dancer must be present for all dress rehearsals or they will not perform. 6.___
7. I have read and understand all of the policies and guidelines presented to me in the Lincoln Park Dance Company Student Policies and Participation Handbook, on our website and any additional requests throughout the year. I agree to abide by these guidelines and that my son/daughter will also be informed and instructed to follow instructions as well. 7.___
8. I understand that dance is an athletic and strenuous activity where injuries may occur. I will not hold the Lincoln Park Dance Company, the employees, contractors or volunteers of the Lincoln Park Dance Company responsible for any injuries incurred by my child or myself while attending any Lincoln Park Dance Company activity. 8.___
9. I understand that any photos or videos taken by LPDC at any class or event that you or your dancer may be participating in may be used in any publicized materials in paper, video or electronic format, that will aid in the promotion of the Lincoln Park Dance Company. 9.___
10. I agree that I will not post any photos or videos of choreography, class or performance at Lincoln Park Dance Company including anything containing my child on any social media without the express permission of LPDC. Choreography is an intellectual property of our staff and permission must be granted for any and all use outside of studio related events. 10.___
This form must be signed and returned at the first attended class in order to participate in the Lincoln Park Dance Company educational program.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com