• The Dance Affair is not liable for injury incurred during dance or Acrobatics classes.
• We are not responsible for belongings left in the studio. We cannot be held liable for any injury to students during any of our classs or on the school premises.
• There is an initial $50.00 non-refundable Annual Registration Fee for each family due at the time of registration.
• Monthly tuition is always the same amount from September to June regardless of the number of classes in the month. Our goal is to offer a minimum of 38 classes per year.
• Each student’s account will be charged the full months tuition. If you plan to drop a class, a 30-day cancellation notice and form must be completed and returned to the office. Otherwise your account will continue to be charged. Forms are available in the office.
• Tuition is due on the 15th day of each month and considered late if not paid by the 20th. Payments not received by the 5th become delinquent and are subject to a $10 late fee. Late fees will be charged each month until past due accounts are cleared. Unpaid balances may result in not being able to attend classes or participate in show.
• A fee of $25.00 will be charged for all returned checks.
• No tuition refunds, credits or make-ups given unless the class is cancelled by Dance Affair.
I understand and authorize all of the above as evidenced by my signature below. In addition, I have read and understand the Dance Affair policies & performance information handout.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com