If I have a dancer in any of the dance classes listed below, by signing them up for a Fall/Spring dance class I understand that I will need to volunteer backstage at one of the recital performances. The recital performances are only successful if we have parent volunteers backstage. Sign up for recital volunteers will happen in January for the Spring Dance Recital in April. And for those dancers performing in the Winter Showcase in January, volunteer sign up will be in November.
*Level I Ballet/Jazz
*Level I Jazz/Funk
*Level II Ballet/Jazz
*Level II Jazz/Funk
*Level I Jazz/Tap
Dancers & Parents: Please review the following code of conduct. Thank you!
1. I am here by choice.
2. I am here to learn, to achieve, to acquire an appreciation for the arts, and the discipline imparted by the study of dance.
3. My instructor has the right to decide if I can participate in the recital based on a poor attendance record. I understand that I must attend dance class on a regular basis to progress. I know attendance is important and I will make it a priority.
4. I will arrive at the studio early enough to be physically and mentally prepared for class when it begins.
5. While waiting for my class to start I will wait quietly in the waiting room so I don’t disrupt the dancers who are already in class.
6. I will maintain silence in the classroom at all times, unless called upon.
7. If I need to leave during class time, I will ask permission to leave the dance room.
8. I will not use my cell phone or any device during my scheduled dance class.
9. I will not chew gum or bring food into class.
10. I will always bring a water bottle into class.
11. Before entering the classroom, my hair will be up tightly secured off my face and neck.
12. I will use the bathroom before class starts.
13. I will wear no distracting jewelry in class.
14. I will treat instructors, assistants and other dancers with respect, support and encouragement at all times.
15. My classroom attire will include the proper leotard, tights, and appropriate footwear. I will not wear jeans to dance class!
16. I will support and abide by these rules of conduct at all times and expect others to do so.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com