Waiver and Release Form for Soccer Program Participation
General Liability Release and Parental Consent Form
In consideration of the acceptance of my application for participation in the Laredo Heat Youth Soccer, Inc (the “Program”), I acknowledge that soccer or any sporting event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits and that my participation in soccer even can cause serious injury, property damage and/or even death. Further, it is understood that some recreational and competitive activities involve an element of risk or danger of accidents. With full understanding of the potential risks, I hereby ASSUME THE RISKS of participating in, officiating, or traveling to and from any soccer event. I agree NOT TO SUE Laredo Heat Youth Soccer, Inc (“Releasee”)., the Houston Dynamo Youth Club, Cougar Bus Lines, Ltd. and/or all of their respective affiliates, owners, heirs, successors, officials, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, coaches, principals, representatives and/or agents (the “Released Parties”) for any and all claims, damages, demands, or causes of action, at law or equity, known and unknown, heretofore or hereafter arising, in connection with, related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly, my participation in the Program (including but not limited to practices, scrimmages, games, tournaments (in-town or out-of-town) or sponsor events, and traveling to and from such activities), and including without limitation, any claims for property damage, bodily injury, disease (including any arising from or related to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease) and/or death, including attorney’s fees (collectively, “Claims”). I also agree to fully ACQUIT AND RELEASE the Released Parties from any and all Claims; and I agree to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any Claims made against them. THE RELEASES, WAIVERS AND INDEMNIFICATIONS HEREIN WILL APPLY EVEN IF A CLAIM OR INJURY IS CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. This agreement shall be binding on my heirs and assignees.
I give consent for my child to participate in the above activities, and I fully understand the above waiver and execute the above liability release on behalf of my minor child.
Consent for Treatment: I hereby give my consent to have the above applicant treated by emergency medical personnel, a physician or surgeon, in case of sudden illness or injury while participating in the above activity. I understand that Laredo Heat Youth Soccer, Inc. nor any of the Released Parties will not provide medical insurance nor financial assistance for such treatment and that the cost thereof will be at my personal expense.
I have read and understood the foregoing registration liability release and parental consent form, and agree to all of its terms and conditions.
Waiver and Release Form for Soccer Program Participation
Photo Release Form for Minor Children
I, hereby authorize About Soccer, Inc., dba The Laredo Heat Youth Soccer Club and Academy to publish the photographs taken of me and/or the undersigned minor children, and our names, for use in the official club website and for display in the facility. I release About Soccer, Inc. from any expectations of confidentiality for the undersigned minor children and myself and attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the children listed below and that I have the authority to authorize About Soccer, Inc. to use their photographs and names. I acknowledge that since participation in publications and websites produced by About Soccer, Inc. is voluntary, neither the minor children nor I will receive financial compensation. I further agree that participation in any publication and website produced by About Soccer, Inc. confers no rights of ownership whatsoever. I release About Soccer, Inc., its contractors and its employees from liability for any claims by me and any Third Party in connection with my participation or the participation of the undersigned minor children.
WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION, AND MEDICAL TREATMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM
1. EXCULPATORY CLAUSE. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in any and all
activities of Laredo Heat Youth Program ______
(“activity”), which is sponsored by
Texas A&M International University (“sponsor”), a member of The Texas A&M University System, I hereby release, waive, covenant not to sue, and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes sponsor, The Texas A&M University System, the Board of Regents for The Texas A&M University System, and their members, officers, agents, volunteers, or employees (“RELEASEES” or “INDEMNITEES”) from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney’s fees and expenses, that may be sustained by me while participating in this activity, while traveling to and from the activity, or while on the premises owned, leased, or controlled by RELEASEES, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of RELEASEES. I understand this waiver does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
2. INDEMNITY CLAUSE. I am fully aware that there are inherent risks to myself and others involved with this activity, including but not limited to physical injury or death, and I choose to voluntarily participate in this activity with full knowledge that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property, and to the person and property of others. I acknowledge there may be physically strenuous activities. I know of no medical reason why I should not participate. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless INDEMNITEES from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney’s fees and expenses, which may occur to myself, other participants, and third-persons as a result of my participation and conduct in this activity, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of INDEMNITEES.
3. NO INSURANCE. I understand that RELEASEES do not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this activity or any event related to that participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance coverage. Sponsor does not carry general liability insurance to cover claims arising from this activity so it seeks a waiver of claims as additional consideration for the right to participate so sponsor, a governmental unit of the State of Texas, can (a) provide the activity at the lowest possible cost to participants; and (b) provide access to a greater number of participants by expending limited resources on program materials rather than on liability insurance.
4. BINDS HEIRS. It is my express intent that this agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives, if I am deceased, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
5. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION, INDEMNITY FOR MEDICAL EXPENSES, and WAIVER. I understand RELEASEES cannot be expected to control all of the risks associated with this activity and RELEASEES may need to respond to accidents and potential emergency situations. Therefore, I hereby give my consent for any medical treatment that may be required, as determined by a medical professional at the medical facility, during my participation in this activity with the understanding that the cost of any such treatment will be my responsibility. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless INDEMNITEES for any costs incurred to treat me, even if an INDEMNITEE has signed hospital documentation promising to pay for the treatment due to my inability to sign the documentation. I further agree to release, waive, covenant not to sue, and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes, RELEASEES from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney’s fees and expenses, that may be sustained by me while receiving medical care or in deciding to seek medical care, including while traveling to and from a medical care facility, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of RELEASEES. I understand this waiver does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
6. VOLUNTARY SIGNATURE. In signing this agreement I acknowledge and represent that I have read it, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; sponsor has not made and I have not relied on any oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the terms contained in this agreement. I execute this document for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same, now and in the future. For students engaging in extracurricular activities: I understand I can choose not to sign this document and free myself from its terms and the associated risks of the activity by simply not participating in the activity and choosing some other activity available to me that has a lower level of risk to me. I further understand this is a voluntary, extracurricular activity; therefore it is not required for me to obtain college credits and not participating in this activity will in no way hinder my ability to obtain a degree from the university. For students going on fieldtrips or other class-related activities: I understand participation in this class/fieldtrip/activity is not mandatory and I will not be penalized for failing to participate in this activity because an alternative activity exists for which I can receive like credit. While I understand alternative activities are available to me that do not have the risks associated with this activity I still desire to voluntarily engage in this activity.
SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT INVOLVES THE WAIVER OF VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS. CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com