You must be over 18 to register for an account.
IMPORTANT: Specific Dress Code Leotard colors are not required for Summer Classes.
-Starting in for the Fall Session, all leotards will be Athena Dance Academy brand and level colors will change. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY NEW LEOTARDS UNTIL YOUR FALL SCHEDULE IS SET.
By checking below, I understand:
-Make-up class per class is permitted per month. Refunds or credits will not be issued for missed classes. Notify the office of any planned vacations for the Summer. For Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break Make up classes are not permitted. Tuition will also not be prorated for these breaks as our Monthly Tuition is based across the entire Session. (For example, one month will have 5 Saturdays rather than 4.)
Athena Dance Academy, LLC is hereby granted permission to take photographs and video of the students to use in social media, brochures, posters, advertisements, and other promotional materials the school creates. Permission is also hereby granted for the school to copyright such photographs in its name.
If you do not want to grant permission, please agree this waiver first to finish account set up, then you can OPT-OUT under “Waiver” on the parent portal at any time.
By checking below, I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me or my child during any of Athena Dance Academy in-person and Virtual classes. I also exempt, release, and indemnify Athena Dance Academy LLC, its owners and from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my children, or property which may arise out of or in connection with participation in any classes or activities conducted by Athena Dance Academy. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Athena Dance Academy LLC, its owners, instructors, employees, guest artists, and/or students liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. Athena Dance Academy takes great care and consideration for each student's safety. However, like any other form of physical activity, the risk of injury in dance is an unfortunate possibility. We do not carry medical insurance for our students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies.
If I am signing this waiver for my children, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights.
By checking below, you indicate that you understand:
-No food, drink, or gum allowed in the dance studios at any time. Bottled water is allowed.
-Cell phones must be on silent prior to entering the dance studio. No cell phone use during class.
-No outside shoes on the studio floor. Dance shoes must not be worn outside. Please wear appropriate cover ups and shoes to and from class.
-Parents are not permitted in the dance studios.
-For the regular season, we must have a minimum of Six students in a class in order to keep it open. Classes with fewer than Six students will be canceled with notice provided. For the summer classes, we must have a minimum of Five students enrolled and they will be cancelled with two days’ notice.
By checking below, I understand:
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month
- Tuition MUST be paid by automatic payments or full payment of semester or full year
- Fall semester must be paid by August 23rd& Spring semester must be paid by January 3rd to receive discount
- Auto payments can be set up & credit cards will be charged on the 1st of each month
- All students must have a current card on file. Credit cards WILL BE CHARGED if tuition is not paid by the 9th of the month (including late fee)
- A late fee of $10.00 will charged after the 8th of each month
- Tuition must be paid by the 8th regardless of attendance or holidays
- There are NO deductions for classes missed regardless of attendance or holidays
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Tuition may be dropped off at the studio or mailed
- There is a return check charge of $25.00
- A CANCELLATION NOTICE must be given by the 15th of the month IN WRITING to cancel classes for the following month, if not tuition for the following month must be paid (no partial month payment)
-Registration fees are due annually at the time of FALL Registration. $30 for each student.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com