TOP HAT TALENT PEFORMING ARTS STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
As a part of your enrollment in the Top Hat Talent Performing Arts program, you have agreed to the following:
• Your averaged monthly payment is due by the 7th of each month thru auto pay on dancestudo-pro/online/tophattalent. Delinquency in payment of fees may result in the suspension of classes. Instruction cannot resume until the overdue account is paid in full.
• Enrollment needs may result in the rearrangement or cancellation of any class. All changed schedules will be posted on October 1st.
• Students are expected to be present for all classes for which they are registered. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS will be given for missed classes including weather related closure. If multiple closings occur, we will provide make-up class times. All enrollment/recital fees, monthly tuition, and costume deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• DROP RATE – If a dancer drops class after December 1, 2022, there will be a $100 drop fee to cover prepaid expenses.
• All classes/rehearsals are closed.
• If your dancer discontinues their dance education at any point throughout the year, their costume(s) becomes the property of Top Hat Talent regardless of the fees already paid and no refunds for tuition, fees or costumes will be provided.
• Every child is invited to participate in our optional Informal Christmas performances. It is your responsibility to mark your dancer off the participation list if they do not want to take part. A $30 participation fee to be worn with your own dancewear (leotard/tights/dance pants/etc.) is the only fee affiliated with the Informal Christmas Performance.
• Year-at- a-Glance:
SEPT – Monthly payments due and classes begin learning technique.
OCT – Monthly payments due, OPEN during school Fall breaks, Halloween dress-up week Oct. 24-29, and THT CLOSED, Monday October 31st.
NOV – Monthly payments due, learning Christmas dances, studio closed for Thanksgiving Break Nov. 24-27.
DEC – Monthly payments due, Christmas performances Sun. Dec. 11 at location TBA, Christmas Party Week Dec. 12-17, studio closed for Christmas Break Dec. 19 – Jan 4, classes resume on Thursday, January 5th, 2023.
JAN – Monthly payments due, studio reopens Jan. 5, competition season begins.
FEB – Monthly payments due.
MARCH – Monthly payments due, program book ads due by March 31, studio closed for Spring Break March 12-18.
APRIL – Monthly payments due, Spotlight recital pics @ THT April 3-6th.
MAY – Monthly payments due, all outstanding accounts must be paid in full by May 7, LAST DAY OF CLASSES SAT. MAY 27, Dress Rehearsal Tuesday, May 30 and the 31st Annual Recitals are Friday, June 2 & Saturday, June 3.
• All children (dancers and/or siblings) must be supervised by an adult before and after classes. THT is not responsible for our students that are left unattended. For the safety of all our dancers, please use caution in our parking lot and avoid using the drive thru.
• Cell phones are not allowed out in dance classes. They must be put up and turned to silent.
• All dancers need to use the restroom before entering their class, however when needed, they will be taken to the bathroom by a THT employee and/or assistant teacher/demonstrator.
• All dancers will be measured by a THT staff member or assistant in October 2022.
• THT is not responsible for any articles left in the studio unattended. Please label every item brought into THT.
• If your child is caught stealing, they will be immediately dismissed.
• THT accepts personal/business/cashiers check, money orders and Visa/Mastercard. Return check fee for insufficient funds - $25.00. All returned checks must be covered by cashiers check or money order within 10 days.
• Top Hat Talent can not intervene in payment disputes regarding custody. Both parents will be privy to account information and both parents will be held responsible for any unpaid dues.
• Discounts available: Monthly tuition is based on total classes per family regardless of the number of siblings involved. Tuition is also based on the total number of classes per year, not per month. Discounts will not be given for month’s that include holidays, nor will charges be added during month’s that include more than 4 lessons. A 10% discount is given for full tuition payment of the 9-month year (Sept. - May.) Discounts do not apply to enrollment/recital and costume fees, but to tuition fees only and all pre-payments are non-refundable.
• Top Hat Talent bears irrevocable permission to publish photographs of class attendees. These images may be published in any manner, including (but not limited to) advertisements, studio website, THT social media posts and studio publications. Please contact the front desk if this is a concern for your dancer/family and you can also mark it on the online portal.
By enrolling online, you agree to the above policy and procedures.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com