TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• I understand that a proper uniform is required to participate in class.
• I understand that regular attendance is essential to learning.
• I understand that fees are non-refundable.
Regarding the Agreement, Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk:
• I declare that the aforesaid participant is in good health, with no physical conditions that might prevent their participation in strenuous and/or rigorous dance activities and/or other training or performances connected with dance and/or exercise.
• I understand that dance and exercise activities have inherent risks of injury. Being fully aware of all risks, I consent for the aforesaid participant or myself to participate in classes, rehearsals, performances, recitals or other activities offered by Elev8 Dance.
• I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, agents and representatives, hereby indemnify, release and forever hold harmless Elev8 Dance, as well as its directors, employees and instructors, from any and all claims or liability arising from any accident, personal injury, death, or property loss or damage sustained by my child or myself, while that person is involved in activities connected to Elev8 Dance, including classes, rehearsals, performances, etcetera.
I understand that unexpected closures may occur and that time/fees will not be recovered.
• I understand that Elev8 Dance will use photos and videos of the aforesaid participant and/or myself for promotional purposes.
• I understand that at times when necessary, for proper instruction and safety, physical contact is required.
• I acknowledge that because of the physical nature of dance, there will be physical contact between instructors, staff and students.
Regarding the Fees and Schedule:
• Monthly payments represent a portion of your program fees and do not increase or decrease for longer or shorter months.
• Payments are due on the 20th day of each month for the upcoming month.
• In the event that classes are held online, fees will be collected as scheduled.
• Tuition fees do not include personal items such as uniforms and shoes. Students must have the approved uniforms for classes, shows and events to participate. The Dress Code is posted in-studio and online.
• Youth students are required to take part in the Spring Recital organized by Elev8 Dance. The Spring Recital may be online or in-person. All attendees agree to purchase tickets to attend. Students performing in a recital do not need to purchase tickets.
• Property, costumes, accessories and supplies lost or damaged by participants or guardians will be billed to your account.
• In the event of missed classes (e.g. inclement weather, illness, force majeure or government order) time/fees will not be refunded.
• Failure to honour the Student Code of Conduct, posted in-studio, may result in dismissal from classes, programs, performances or recitals.
• Fees are non-refundable.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com