You must be over 18 to register for an account.
In consideration of being allowed to participate at Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
1. My participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, and death does exist.
2. If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease it may be more likely to cause serious illness, injury, or death
3. Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre Ltd. cannot ensure that all other participants, including coaches and volunteers, are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of other participants, instructors, and volunteers, and therefore, participation in at an Elite Dancentre Event involves risk of exposure to infectious disease
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation
5. I certify that I have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat.
6. I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or exhibited the above-referenced symptoms of COVID-19.
7. I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre to ensure the safety of all. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest staff member, instructor or volunteer.
8. I understand that any employee or dance instructor at Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre is allowed to question your child’s health and ask them not to participate in class if he or she feels the dancer has symptoms.
9. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre, and their officers, officials, agents, employees, teachers, participants, volunteers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
I certify that my child has no known conditions that prohibit or limit participation in classes at Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre. I assume ordinary risks when using the facilities and agree not to hold the studio or any of their instructors liable for any injury sustained as a result of participation in classes, competitions and recital. I will see that my child will be supervised prior to and after his/her dance class. In case of accident/injury and the aforementioned cannot be reached, I grant Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre permission to, if necessary, obtain medical attention for my child.
I understand that Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre retains the right to any photographs taken at the studio to be used for publicity or advertising.
Miss Colleen’s Elite Dancentre is a public facility and cannot be held responsible for personal items.
By signing or checking below, I certify that I have read and understand this document and accept all enrollment conditions.
I understand and agree to the following for the 2023-2024 school year: (read each item and electronically agree to the terms below)
• I have fully read the front portion of the contract and agree to all the terms.
• I understand that no parents are allowed in the classroom while class is in session.
• The dance season will begin in September and end in June. Tuition will be broken down into 9 equal payments*. Each payment is due no later than the 15th of the following months: September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, and May. *1/2 tuition may be due June 1 if the season extends to two weeks in June prior to the recital.
• I understand there will be no monthly tuition refunds if my child withdraws from dance mid-month.
• I understand that if my child decides to no longer dance, I am responsible for notifying the front desk or I will be continually billed and am responsible for payments billed.
• I understand that I may choose to have my monthly fee automatically billed to an assigned debit or credit card.
• I understand that if my scheduled dance payment is more than 30 days past due, I will be charged a $20.00 late fee for every month that passes.
• I understand that any younger siblings with the lesser amount of classes enrolled in dance class will receive a sibling discount of 5% off their yearly tuition.
• I agree to pay a non-refundable $125 costume fee for each class in which my child is enrolled. This costume payment is due in full by the first of October. If I do not make this payment, I understand that a costume will not be ordered for my child and they will be unable to participate in the recital. The studio is not responsible for any alterations.
• I understand that all costumes are ordered by October 15th. If my child drops a class after October 15th, I am still responsible for the costume(s) payment.
• I understand that if I switch class mid‐year, I will be charged for an additional costume.
• I understand that if my tuition is not paid in full for the year, I will be unable to purchase recital tickets and my child will be unable to dance in his/her scheduled performance(s), even if I have already purchased a costume. There will be NO exceptions to this rule. All tuition must be paid in full by May 15th.
• I understand that the posted prices reflect our cash discount. We welcome other payment methods, those transactions will incur a 3.5% non-cash adjustment.
• I understand that there are no refunds for missed classes. My child can take a make‐up at any time in a class that is either the same level or a level below.
• I understand that the class schedules are subject to change and are dependent upon enrollment. Elite Dancentre reserves the right to cancel a class if there is not a sufficient number of children enrolled by the beginning of the season.
• I understand that Elite Dancentre also holds the right to cancel dance class at any time due to weather conditions, a teacher’s illness or any other health or safety concern. I also understand that a make‐up class may not be given for that class and the teacher will direct me to a time and day that an alternate class can be taken of the same level and same discipline.
• I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT SIBLINGS WILL BE IN THE SAME RECITAL SHOW.
• I understand that the studio cannot guarantee any requests for recital day, time or dance number.
• I understand that the only children to be released after they dance at the recital are the 45 minute Intro to Dance class students.
• I understand that all children, with the exception of the 45 minute Intro to Dance students, must stay for the entire recital.
• I understand that the studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com