* The undersigned acknowledges and understands that with any physical activity there is a risk of injury to the participants. The undersigned understands that in consideration of being permitted to participate in the classes, programs, training and exhibitions involving various forms of dance and movement, does hereby release Melina’s Dance Company (MDC), the owners, instructors, staff and volunteers in charge for all actions, demands or claims that may result because of injury.
* Melina’s Dance Company has taken certain steps to implement recommended guidance and protocols issued by the CDC & VDH for slowing the transmission of COVID-19, including, without limitations, the access/use restrictions set forth below.
* The undersigned understands and agrees that Melina’s Dance Company may revise its procedures any time based upon updated guidance and protocols issued by the CDC & VDH and further agrees to comply with the revised procedures while participating in the programs and services at MDC. * The undersigned hereby agrees, represents, and warrants that neither the undersigned nor participating children shall visit or utilize the facilities and programs of Melina’s Dance Company (MDC) if he or she experiences symptoms of COVID-19, including, without limitation, fever, cough or shortness of breath, or has a suspected or diagnosed confirmed case of COVID-19. The undersigned also agrees that participants shall not visit or utilize the MDC programs (other than the online services and programs offered by Melina’s Dance Company) within 14 days after returning from a highly impacted area or exposure to any person who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. * The undersigned agrees to notify Melina’s Dance Company immediately if he or she believes that any of the foregoing access/use restrictions may apply. In further consideration of being permitted to enter or use the facilities or equipment, or participate in any on-site or off-site program affiliated with Melina’s Dance Company (MDC) the undersigned hereby agrees to the following:
* The undersigned, and on behalf of such participating children, hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue Melina’s Dance Company (MDC), the owners, instructors, staff and volunteers from all liability for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands on account of any property damage or any injury to, or an illness or the death of, the undersigned or such participating children (or any person who may contract COVID-19, directly or indirectly, from the undersigned or participating children) whether caused by negligence, active or passive, of Melina’s Dance Company.
* The undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify and save and hold harmless Melina’s Dance Company (MDC), the owners, instructors, staff and volunteers from any loss, liability, damages or costs they may incur whether caused by negligence, active or passive, while the undersigned or any participating children participating in any programs affiliated with Melina’s Dance Company.
* The undersigned understands that Melina’s Dance Company (MDC) is not required to provide insurance to cover the participating children in the event they suffer illness, injury, death, property loss, theft or damage of any sort while participating in any program affiliated with Melina’s Dance Company.
THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND RISK OF ILLNESS, BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to the undersigned or the participating children while using the premises of Melina’s Dance Company (MDC) and/or participating in any programs affiliated with Melina’s Dance Company (MDC).
I affirm that photographs and videos may be taken of me and/or the undersigned minor child. I hereby authorize Melina’s Dance Company (MDC) to use any such photographs or videos containing my image or likeness and/or the undersigned minor child’s image or likeness for promotional or marketing needs, including but not limited to printed material, videos, and websites. I release MDC from any expectation of confidentiality for the undersigned minor child and myself. I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the children registered at MDC and that I have the authority to authorize Melina’s Dance Company to use such photographs, videos, and names. I acknowledge that since participation in publications and websites produced by Melina’s Dance Company is voluntary, neither the minor child nor I will receive financial compensation. I further agree that participation in any publication and website produced by Melina’s Dance Company confers no rights of ownership whatsoever. I release Melina’s Dance Company, its contractors, and its employees from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the undersigned minor child.
Full monthly tuition is due by the 5th of each month. The final tuition payment is due June 1st. Account balances must be current by June 10th for dancers to participate in the June recital.
Late fees are applied on the 10th of the month.
Melina's tuition schedule is based on a full dance year (July - June) with a minimum of 41 meetings per class throughout the dance season. Shorter months are balanced out by longer months to fulfill the tuition schedule. Tuition is not pro-rated for absences or studio closures. Dancers are encouraged to attend makeup classes for classes missed.
Monthly tuition can be paid through automatic withdrawal from your credit or debit card account. Tuition will be charged directly to your specified VISA, MasterCard, or American Express. Convenience fees do apply to all credit card payments. We will accept cash, checks, or money orders for tuition payment in-studio. Please write your child’s name in the memo portion of the check.
To withdraw my child from classes at Melina's Dance Company, I understand that I must notify the studio and complete the withdrawal form; not attending classes does not constitute withdrawing. I am responsible for giving a 14-day written notice and responsible for tuition for this timeframe. To avoid additional monthly tuition charges, withdrawal notices must be submitted no later than the last business day of the current month. Tuition fees will not be prorated or refunded.
If costumes have already been ordered, I understand that I will comply with all payment policies for the costumes and I understand that I can pick up the costume after May 15.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com