We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I, the undersigned, do agree to release and hold harmless of all liability, IDPA, its employees, volunteers, from any claim demand or cause of action for injury to the above named participant(s) or damage to his/her property which arises out of or is in any way associated with IDPA programs and hereby acknowledges full responsibility for all risks of physical injury related with active and voluntary participation in dance and acrobatic class, or other related activities. IDPA will not be responsible in case of accident, illness, injury, or property damage. I understand that there are no refunds for registration fees, costumes, recital fees, or classes. I agree to the policies set forth by IDPA. I agree to grant to IDPA and its authorized representatives permission to record on photography film and/or video, pictures of my participation. I further agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any form, as part of any future publications, brochure, or other printed materials used to promote IDPA, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation.
IDPA Policies and Procedures for Safe Opening
CORONAVIRUS WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This is a legal document. Please read and understand this document in full before signing.
In consideration of being permitted to be at and participate in all activities within and related to Infinity Dance and Performing Arts (“Activity” or “Activities”) as facilitated or offered by Infinity Dance and Performing Arts, I agree, for myself and on behalf of those children or minors for whom I am the parent or legal guardian (“Minors”), as follows:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated, and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates. I further acknowledge that I have not had any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past fourteen days.
2. I understand that while Infinity Dance & Performing Arts is taking reasonable precautions to protect participants from exposure to COVID-19, there remains risk of contracting the virus during participation in Activities as the Activities necessarily involve contact with other people and contact with surfaces other people have touched.
3. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities. For my safety and the safety of others, I agree to adhere to any and all rules or directions for the Activities provided by Infinity Dance & Performing Arts.
4. If I or an immediate family member contract COVID-19, have symptoms associated with the virus or come in contact with an infected person, either before, during or after participation in Activities, I will immediately advise Infinity Dance & Performing Arts and provide information as to all employees, staff, and participants with whom I did, or may have, come into contact at Infinity Dance & Performing Arts.
5. I authorize Infinity Dance & Performing Arts to advise Infinity Dance & Performing Arts employees, staff, participants or any third-person with whom I did or may have come into contact while at Infinity Dance & Performing Arts, that they were potentially exposed to COVID-19. I understand that Infinity Dance & Performing Arts will take reasonable steps to keep my identity private, however, to protect the health and safety of others, it may be necessary for Infinity Dance & Performing Arts to disclose my identity and health status with respect to COVID-19 to those I came in contact with. I consent to such disclosure, including on behalf of any Minors, and agree such information would not be protected under state and/or federal privacy laws or regulations.
6. I understand and acknowledge that participation in the Activities involves inherent risks, dangers, and hazards, including COVID-19 infection, and that my participation and/or any Minors participation in the Activities may result in injury or illness that could cause serious and permanent disability or death. I expressly and voluntarily assume all risks arising from my participation and/or any Minors’ participation in the Activities. I and/or any Minors participating in the Activities do not have any medical, physical or psychological conditions that would prevent full and safe participation in the Activities or I have a health care professional’s permission to participate in the Activities.
7. I hereby release and forever discharge Infinity Dance & Performing Arts, the Infinity Dance & Performing Arts owner and each of their owners, managers, directors, officers, and employees (“Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to a corona virus infection (“Claims”) including, but not limited to, personal injury, or wrongful death arising out of my participation and/or any Minor’s participation in the Activities, whether based in negligence, contract, strict liability or other bases, whether such claims are known or unknown to me at the time I sign this Waiver, and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligent acts or omissions of Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties or by any other participant (excepting the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties). I agree to waive my right and/or any Minor’s right to bring any and all such Claims, including any right to sue Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties from and against any Claims arising out of or relating to my participation and/or any Minors participation in the Activities (excepting the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Infinity Dance & Performing Arts Parties). This waiver and release shall be governed in accordance with the laws of California except its conflict of laws provisions, and any dispute in relation hereto will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of San Diego located in the City of San Diego.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM OF LEGAL AGE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTRACT IN MY OWN NAME AND ON BEHALF OF EACH MINOR (IF ANY), AND HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE ABOVE WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THIS DOCUMENT AND THAT MY SIGNING CONSTITUTES A RELEASE OF RIGHTS, AND THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS FORM.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com