We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
"You must be over 18 to register for an account."
PLEASE READ THE FULL WAIVER AND RELEASE IN ITS ENTIRETY. BY SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION ONLINE, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PAYMENTS AGREED UPON UNLESS JEAN MARIE DANCE STUDIO, LLC IS NOTIFIED IN WRITING OF STUDENT''S WITHDRAWAL.
In Consideration of acceptance of this enrollment by Jean Marie Dance Studio, LLC. I waive and release any or all claims for damages I, my heirs, executors and administrators may have against Jean Marie Dance Studio, LLC, Jean Marie Mysliwiec, the instructors and staff, their agents, and assigns for any accidents or injuries received on the premises from engagement in any studio-related activities or traveling to and from its facilities or events suffered by myself/my child at said program. I have read the studio policies and agree to abide by the rules and regulations.
JEAN MARIE DANCE STUDIO
RULES AND REGULATIONS
TUITION: The first month tuition and a one time yearly reg fee is to be paid at time of registration and is non- refundable. Monthly tuition is due at the first of the month and a late fee of $15 is added on the 10th of each month. We do offer make up classes when on vacation or out sick etc. when there is room in the class (see new covid rules). All classes are subject to moving to live streaming in the event the Gov. closes the studio.
DANCE CLASS ATTIRE:
FEMALE: SOLID COLOR LEOTARD AND TIGHTS, APPROPRIATE SHOE (pink or tan), HAIR SECURED OFF FACE.
MALE: SOLID COLOR FORM FITTING DANCE WEAR OR T-SHIRT AND SHORTS, APPROPRIATE SHOES (tan).
STUDENT WITHDRAWAL: Jean Marie Dance Studio, LLC must be notified in writing by the first of the month of a student's withdrawal from class or you will be obligated to pay tuition. A slot will be held for your child until you notify us in writing.
CLASS PARTICIPATION: Dancers are expected to arrive weekly at the dance studio on time for class in appropriate dance attire, with a positive attitude and desire to learn. Students are expected to remain in the classroom for the entire class time, no running in and out. We ask that if a student is going to be absent from a class that you let the studio know, this is extremely important when students begin practicing their recital dances. Our teachers spend a lot of time in the preparation and choreography of recital dances and it is extremely important to be in class for practice and weekly lessons.
.:. No running, eating, drinking, or chewing gum in class.
.:. No touching mirrors.
.:. No hanging on barres.
.:. No cartwheels or gymnastics unless supervised by the teacher.
.:. No one is allowed in the dance studio without teacher supervision.
.:. Make sure to use the bathroom before class. When one student goes they, all need to go.
:. Check nails and/or screws in tap shoes frequently.
.:. Knot and trim ballet slipper laces, leaving an inch to spare, to avoid tripping.
.:. PARENTS of children under 4, Please stay in parking lot and have your cell phone on
ATTITUDE AND COMPORTMENT: Students will receive technical instruction, directions, and encouragement and, occasionally, critique from their instructor(s) to propel them forward, improve their performance and keep them safe. Students are expected to attend to instructions cheerfully, follow the class routine, speak and behave with respect to their teacher and other students at all times. Under no circumstances will rude, disrespectful, or aggressive behavior be accepted by a student or a parent.
Jean Marie Dance Studio, LLC, is a 'safety-first' studio. We cannot be responsible for any children left unattended in or outside the facility. Please: Do not drop off your child to walk around to the back entrances of the studios by themselves. For the sake of security, please take a few minutes to walk your child to the back entrance. You may, however, drop students off at the front door as long as you watch them enter the studio safely. At the end of class, it is your responsibility to arrive on time to pick up your child. (during pandemic special rules apply!)
COVID 19 ADDENDUM FOR JEAN MARIE DANCE STUDIO, LLC:
As of Friday, June 19, 2020 at 5:00pm, Governor Hogan announced the additional re-openings which includes dance studios with specific restrictions, we have come up with practices and measures to keep our staff as well as our students safe:
1. Each dance studio will still practice social distancing per student, which means we will indicate where each student will stand and perform by an “X” on the dance floor. The students will be asked to stay o their designated “X” to stay the required 6 feet apart distance from each other.
2. Each student will have their temperatures monitored while entering each dance studio prior to class beginning. If any student has a high temperature, they will be asked to leave the studio and return home. Temperatures will be conducted outside the dance studio so in case of any risks, any exposed person would not have entered the dance studio. Hand sanitizer will be placed in each childs and staff members hands upon entering the dance studios.
3. Temperatures will be taken upon entry If your child has a high temperature of if any other family members have been sick in the household with a high temperature, please make sure to stay home and properly quarantine yourself and your family members before returning to the dance studio.
4. If you or a family member has been around anyone who was recently diagnosed with Covid 19, please make sure to properly quarantine yourself and your family. Do not attend classes at the dance studio.
5. Because dance classes will be held indoors, we ask that all students arrive with proper face masks while entering the studio at all times. Once they are properly positioned on their “X , they can then remove their masks while dancing due to the 6 feet apart markings. If you wish for your student to continue to wear their mask during class, this is completely up to your discretion.
6. In between each dance class, each dance studio including barres, floors, cubbys, and bathrooms will be properly sanitized and cleaned before any new students or staff members arrive. Staff members will be asked to continue to properly wash their hands frequently.
7. Jean Marie Dance Studio will continue to work hard to ensure the safety of our students as well as our staff members. By entering our dance studios and performing and attending dance classes in our studios, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure of Covid 19.
8. Due to social distancing measures and cleanliness of the dance studios, we are asking that all parents drop their children off at our designated entrance areas only and then depart back to their individual vehicles until dance class has finished. Please make sure to have masks on at this time as well when bringing your children to the entrance areas. At departure of the class, we will then have the children use hand sanitizer before given back to their designated guardians to go home. Parents must again come to the designated entrance areas to pick up their child while wearing a mask. The waiting rooms will be closed at this time for guests and under no circumstances will parents be allowed in the dance studios unless called from office while waiting outside (Tiny Dancers). Jean Marie Dance Studio puts safety first with all of our families, dancers and staff members. We look forward to having your child with us. We appreciate your understanding of our new policies and safety measures we are taking to ensure a safe, happy and productive
***PARENTS: VIDEO TAPING AND TAKING PHOTO'S OF A CLASS IS NOT PERMITTED! WRITTEN CONSENT IS NEEDED TO VIDEO AND OR PHOTOGRAPH DURING ANY CLASS, PHOTO SHOOT AND/OR PERFORMANCE.
I HAVE REVIEWED AND WE WILL COMPLY WITH THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND AGREE TO READ EMAILS AND KEEP UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES:
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com