Late Cancels, Missed Classes and Make-up Classes for Series Classes
We do not offer refunds for late cancels, missed drop-in classes, open gyms, private lessons, or class series purchases.
SERIES CLASS MAKE-UPS:
Students are allowed up to two class make ups for missed classes if they give notice prior to missing class. If there is another section of the class, students may attend that class (pending room in the class) as a make up. All make-ups must be completed during the 8 or 10 week session. We may also offer a make-up class at the very end of the series if we have several students from different classes who need make-ups Please contact Heather to arrange for make-ups.
DROP-IN CLASSES: Please register for drop-ins online at least 5 hours before class start time.
Cancelations MUST be made 10 hours or less before class start time or they will be considered a late cancel.
Classes that have less than 2 participants within an 6 hour period prior to start time are subject to cancelation.
If you have trouble with the registration system please contact email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I wear to class? We recommend snug fitting clothing similar to what you would wear for yoga. No jewelry as it can damage the equipment and cause injury.
What should I bring to class? An open mind and a bottle of water! You can also bring your own yoga mat for warm up and cool down, but we do have some mats available.
Do I need to be strong to start aerial? No experience is necessary for any of our beginner classes. We all start somewhere and we start low! You will get stronger with each class as we slowly take our skills into the air as the class progresses.
Can I watch a class? If you are interested in seeing a class before you register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time for viewing part of a class.
Can I watch my child’s class? We don’t allow parents to stay for an entire class as it becomes disruptive to the teacher and students. We need our teachers and students completely focused on the tasks at hand with safety as our top priority. However, we do make exceptions when necessary (a nervous or shy child may request a parent at the beginning of class). Also, we know you want to watch! So, each teacher will plan for a day when all parents can come see what their kids have learned. This usually happens towards the end of a session.
In consideration of the services of Maui Aerial Arts, their agents, owners, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "MAA"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge MAA, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
I acknowledge that my participation in aerial arts, aerial silks, lyra, trapeze, rope and instruction activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; the negligence of other people; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity.
1. Furthermore, MAA employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless MAA from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of MAA's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of MAA.
4. Should MAA or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against MAA, I agree to do so solely in the state of Hawaii, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
Safety First Partnership Agreement and Assumption of Risk
Each time you are coming into our MAA, you agree to the following:
To the best of my knowledge, I/my child:
Have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. According to the Center for the Disease Control, below are symptoms:
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing ● Fever
● Repeated shaking with chills
● Muscle pain
● Sore throat
● New loss of taste or smell
Have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or shown any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days.
Have worn a protective mask when in public situations where social distancing is not consistently possible.
Understand that I could be a carrier of COVID-19 and be asymptomatic.
Understand that I could contract COVID-19 from an asymptomatic person at our facility or a contaminated surface.
Am fully aware of the facility's safety procedures (posted on our studio wall) to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will follow these procedures.
Agree to inform the studio/school immediately if I have developed symptoms within a two week period of being in the studio, or if I have learned that I have been in direct contact with someone who has later tested positive for the coronavirus within the same two week period or traveled in the past 14 days to
Understand that if I willfully and intentionally violate the stated hygiene rules in our facility, the facility has the right to suspend me without a refund.
Agree to inform the studio/school immediately if I learn that any of the above information changes or I obtain new information.
Cancelations and Refunds
If a client has purchased a package, there will be no refunds on unused classes. If a student or parent cancels within 24 hours, the student can attend a makeup class within 4 weeks at a teachers discretion. Each 6 week session allows for 1 make-up class. All private clients must cancel a lesson no less than 24 hours in advance or there will be a $30 cancellation fee.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against TAS on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com