You must be over 18 to register for an account.
In Movement Dance Co.
Liability Waiver/Photo Release Form
I recognize and understand the risks of physical injury inherent to dance and dance training and I fully assume those risks. I hereby release In Movement Dance Co, event sponsors, employees, and dance teachers from all liability for injuries sustained or illnesses contracted while attending or participating in any dance classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless In Movement Dance Co, employees, and dance teachers for liabilities, costs, and judgments arising from acts of omissions committed by me or my child which result in injury or damage to any person or property.
Protection of Property: I understand and agree that it is my sole responsibility to safeguard my personal property while attending or participating in any classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I hereby release In Movement Dance Co., its affiliate dance studios, event sponsors, employees, and dance teachers from all liability for loss or damage to my personal property while attending or participating in classes, rehearsals, workshops, or performances. I also agree to abide by any rules, regulations and policies set forth by In Movement Dance Co.
Medical Attention: In case of physical injury or medical emergency, I hereby authorize In Movement Dance Co. to make necessary arrangements to transport myself or my child to a medical treatment facility as necessary. All such transportation and medical treatment will be at my sole cost and expense. In extreme emergency, or if my child is under 18 years of age, I understand that In Movement Dance Co. will attempt to notify the person(s) listed as my emergency contact(s) of my condition and how to reach me.
Photo Release: In Movement Dance Co. and all its employees/contractors reserves the right to use photographs and videos taken during classes, workshops, performances, or other affiliated events for the purposes of instruction, advertising and promoting In Movement Dance Co. and its programs. Students, or parents of students who are minors, who do not wish to comply with this policy must notify In Movement Dance Co. prior to participation in class.
Acknowledgement of Waiver: In signing this Release, I acknowledge and represent that I have fully informed myself of the content of the waiver and hold harmless agreement by reading it before I sign it, and I understand that I sign this document as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the written statement, have been made. I further state that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and am fully competent to sign this agreement; and that I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same. I further state that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude or restrict my or my child’s participation in this activity, and that I will pay any medical costs that may be attendant as a result of injury to me or my child.
RULES & REGULATIONS - YOUTH DIVISION (scroll down for adult dancers)
1.Every student must be registered and paid before the start of class.
2. All fees subject to GTS
3. All families must be enrolled in Auto-Pay in order to register. You can pay by e-transfer, credit or debit card as long as it is before the auto-pay deadline. There is a convenience fee for the use of your credit card through our system.
4. $25 late fee will be added 5 days after due date. 10 days after due date, your dancer will be pulled out of the class. Unless prior written notice and an agreement through the office has been made. Any overdue balances from the previous month must be paid before student can return to class.
5. We offer 1 free trial for new or existing students. Any class after that is $22.
6. Classes dropped before Feb 15th will be credited*.
7. Classes dropped after Drop Date will not be credited.
8.* Classes must be dropped with written notice before the next payment date.
9. Any credits on accounts can be transferred to a family member or friend.
10. Credit will stay on account for one season following.
11. Any classes missed by students will not be credited or refunded. You are welcome to make it up in another class of the same level/age group.
12. IMD follows all school holidays.
13. We do not credit any holiday closure, however your dancer is welcome to make it up in any other class.
14. IMD has the right to run class as they see fit. I.e Zoom, or in person.
15. Schedule is subject to change.
16. IMD reserves the right to cancel or combine any classes.
17. If we cannot find a class that suits your family a refund or credit will be given less the classes taken and any non-refundable fees.
18. If you choose to do the all-inclusive pricing and drop out, the portion paid will not be refunded or credited.
19. If signing up after Feb 15th, the remainder of the course and any additional fees must be paid in full or max of 2 installments. There are no refunds or credits given after this date.
20. Our programs run all year long (summer included). Must OPT OUT of summer months to avoid being charged past recital. Option to dance one or both of the summer months. Reminders will be sent out.
21. If you choose to pay in full and wish to drop out, credits for the remainder of classes will be given if dropped out BEFORE February 15th. No credits or refunds will be given if dropped out after February 15th.
ADULT DIVISION (18+)
1.Every student must be registered and paid before the start of class.
2.We recommend signing up for drop ins online. In the case of a cancelation you will be informed. If you choose to drop in without pre-registering, you are at risk of not knowing of any cancelations or closures.
3.All fees subject to GST.
4.There is a convenience fee for the use of your credit card through our system.
5.$25 one time non refundable registration fee must be paid for all dancers who are registered for a session.
6.Any classes missed by students will not be credited or refunded. You are welcome to make it up in another class.
7.If classes are missed within the 8 weeks, the class missed will not be rolled over to the next session.You are welcome to take a makeup class.
8.Adult Division is not eligible for free trials. If you want to try a class before registering, you are welcome to drop in at $22/class.
9.Dancers will automatically get rolled over to the next session. Please let us the office know if you would like opt out of a particular session.
10.Registration will stay open for the current session for 4 weeks. After that, dancers are welcome to drop in or register for the next session.
11.IMD follows all stat holidays. There will be no classes on any stat holidays.
12. In case of force majeure or weather out of our control, we have the right to cancel classes. Students are welcome to take a makeup class if they wish. IMD will not be scheduling makeup classes for such events.
13.IMD has the right to run class as they see fit. I.e Zoom, or in-person.
14.Schedule is subject to change. IMD reserves the right to cancel or combine any classes. If we cannot find a class that suits you a refund or credit will be given less the classes taken and any non-refundable fees.
• Any classes cancelled by IMD due to unforeseen circumstance ei. Weather, pandemic, etc. will be made up at a later date, subject to studio and teacher availability and can be either in person or online.
• If pandemic shuts down the studio, IMD will resume classes online. No refunds or change of tuition will be granted.
• Masks are not mandatory; it is the option of each student/family.
• Temperature will no longer be checked.
• Common areas will frequently be cleaned
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com