Code of Conduct/Etiquette
Students are expected to arrive to class on time, in proper attire (See Dress Code). If a student is continuously tardy, he/she may be asked to change classes to a more convenient time. Students arriving ten minutes late to class will not be permitted to attend that particular class.
For liability purposes, parents are not allowed to sit on tumbling floors, mats or apparatuses. We welcome all parents into our viewing area.
NOTE: Class size is generally limited to 8-20 students depending on age. If a class has reached capacity, a waiting list will be started.
Street shoes are prohibited on the Academy floors. Please remove your shoes prior to class participation. Shoes are only allowed in the viewing area.
No food will be allowed on the Academy floors. Please limit food and drinks to designated areas. Water bottles are allowed only if they are completely spill proof. Absolutely no open containers are allowed. We would like all water bottles to be labeled with your child's name so if they are left behind, they can be given back to the proper owner. (Water Bottles are available for purchase) Unlabeled bottles will be donated to a thrift store if they have been lost and found by the 10th of every month.
NO GUM OR STICKERS ARE ALLOWED. Any candy given by teachers needs to be eaten in designated areas.
Please clean up after yourself and your children, particularly in the bathrooms, viewing and play areas. Encourage your students to wash hands and flush toilets.
Our Owners/Instructors/Coaches will be treated respectfully at all times. Students are encouraged to have a positive attitude. We understand that everyone has bad days, but our wish is that all bad day attitudes be left outside the classroom.
1. Rise has a zero-bullying policy. There will be no name calling, taunting, or negative attitude toward other students. Biting, hitting, or pushing will not be allowed. If your child engages in any of these activities we will let the parent know right away. If it happens more than once the student may be unenrolled from classes. We believe very strongly that everyone can tumble and everyone should be allowed to express themselves without fear of being made fun of or hurt by other students.
2. If at any time a student’s behavior becomes a problem, the Owner/Instructor/Coach of that class will bring that behavior to the student’s attention. If the Owner/Instructor/Coach feels that more action needs to be taken, then the teacher will bring that behavior to the parent’s attention in a private conversation.
3. Students are not permitted to take classes at other facilities that offer the same classes as Rise.
4. You may not take recreational classes at our facility and compete with a different competitive team without written permission from the owner.
5. We are a family facility and as such would like to be able to provide pictures or opportunities to take pictures as often as possible. We would like permission to post the pictures we take or that you provide on our website, Facebook and other social media pages. We highly encourage all parents to take as many pictures of their children and to share them with the staff and other student’s families, but we do ask that you not post other people’s children on social media without express permission from that child’s parents. Please sign the Photo Release form.
6. Also, we ask as a family facility that any grievances, problems, or concerns be addressed with the owner/Instructors/Coaches at the academy and not on social media. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that has posted negative reviews or comments on any social media sites about our staff, and/or other students/members of Rise Academy of Arts, LLC.
By clicking the button below I agree to terms for the code of conduct at the beginning of the Rise Academy of Arts, LLC curriculum year you are agreeing to follow all stated rules. Because we are not a daycare, we require a certain amount of independent behavior from you and your children. We are certain that by knowing the rules up front you will be able to be comfortable and confident that we will take care of your child’s needs while they are students at our academy. All the rules stated above are required so that we as Owners/instructors/coaches and facilitators can maintain an environment where our mission is to provide your child a positive and comfortable place to explore the arts. If any problems do arise, we promise to speak to the student and parent in private and in a dignified and respectful manner. Thank you for looking over and agreeing to this document. We look forward to getting to know you and your family hopefully for years to come.
Liability Release Form
I am aware that in addition to the usual dangers and risk inherent in the sport of Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Dance, Trampoline, Tumbling and other Rise Academy of Arts, LLC activities, certain additional dangers and risk are present when using Rise Academy of Arts, LLC facilities, gymnastics equipment and trampoline, including, but not limited to, the danger and risk of falling, jumping, landing, height and motion. By signing this waiver, I freely accept and fully assume responsibility for all such dangers and risk and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom.
In consideration of utilizing the Rise Academy of Arts, LLC Facilities Gymnastics Equipment and Trampolines and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for personal injury including death, illness, and/or property damage that my child may have against Rise Academy of Arts, LLC, their principals, directors, sponsors, affiliates, employees, representatives and any volunteers in any way associates with Rise Academy of Arts, LLC.
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for any loss, damage, injury, death, medical or other expense that my child may suffer or that any other party may suffer as a result of my use of Rise Academy of Arts, LLC Facilities, gymnastics equipment and trampolines or in my child’s participation in the sports of Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, Cheerleading, Dance, or other Rise Academy of Arts, LLC activities.
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use of Rise Academy of Arts, LLC facilities, gymnastics equipment and trampolines or in my child’s participation in the sports of Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, Cheerleading, Dance, or Rise Academy of Arts, LLC activities.
4. THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AND BINDING upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administration, successors, and assigns in the event of my child’s personal injury including death, illness, and/or property damage.
5. I ADDITIONALLY AGREE that my child shall follow correct safety procedures when using Rise Academy of Arts, LLC facilities, gymnastic equipment and trampolines. I also expressly grant to Rise Academy Of Arts, LLC, and any third party authorized by them ,the right to film, video tape, photograph, record my child’s voice and any reproductions of my child’s physical likeness and voice, and the irrevocable right in perpetuity to use, display, and digitally enhance such likeness in any media now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to the exhibition and/or online use, broadcast, theatrically or on television, cable, or radio, any motion picture, video tape, DVD, CD, or any Internet Service or program in which such likeness may be used or otherwise, or any published articles, catalogs, or websites in which such likeness may be printed, used or incorporated, and is advertising, exploiting, and publicizing of the facility, facility products, licensed products, and all affiliated relationships. It is understood that Releases shall not have the right to use any material (i.e. footage or photographs) shot in connection with Rise Academy of Arts, LLC.
The venue and place of trial of any dispute that may arise out of or be related to this agreement or the services to be performed pursuant to this agreement, or otherwise, it which Rise Academy of Arts, LLC or its agents or employees is a party shall be in the County of Island, State of Washington.
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT my child is covered by his/her own Medical Insurance, and that I have read and understand this Release of Liability prior to signing it, and I am aware that by signing this Release of Liability I am waiving certain legal rights which I, my child, or our heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns may have against Releases.
Rise Academy of Arts, LLC shall have the right to impose any additional conditions which, is the option of the Releases, will further the intent and legal rights and waivers have provided herein.
This Liability Waiver was made and executed in the State of Washington, and shall be governed by, enforced in and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
I acknowledge that in executing this Waiver, I am not relying on any inducements, promises, or representations made by the Releases.
Photography Release for Minor Child or Children
I hereby authorize Rise Academy of Arts, LLC hereafter referred to as “Company,” to publish photographs taken of myself and/or the minor child or children listed below, and our names and likenesses, for use in the Rise Academy of Arts print, online and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications.
I hereby release and hold harmless Rise Academy of Arts, LLC from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and for the minor child and children listed below associated with the images specified above. Further, I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or children listed below and that I have full authority to consent and authorize Rise Academy of Arts, LLC to use their likenesses and names.
I further acknowledge that participation is voluntary and that neither I, the minor child, nor minor children will receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
I hereby release Rise Academy of Arts, LLC, its contractors, its employees and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of Company publications, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the minor child I am registering for.
Hello Rise Members, Please Opt-In to receive our e-mails regarding changes, closures, and updates.
You can view our Google Calendar as well at:
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com