You must be over 18 to register for an account
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
Liability, Damage & Personal Injury
I agree that:
● I have read and accept the terms and conditions of enrolment of Dancing Notes
● Despite Dancing Notes taking full precautions and protective measures, accidents and injuries may occur. By agreeing to and signing this form, I (the student/parent/guardian) assume all risks related to the use of any and all spaces at Dancing Notes. I agree to release and hold harmless Dancing Notes including its teachers, members, staff members, and facilities used by Dancing Notes from any cause of action, claims, damages, or demands now and in the future. I will not hold Dancing Notes liable for any injury or any personal property damage which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes. Students rehearse and perform at their own risk. Where the student is under 18 years of age I, as the parent or guardian of the student, agree to these things in my own right and indemnify Dancing Notes against any claim by the student or me now or in the future.
● I understand that students are responsible for their own personal items at Dancing Notes and bring them to classes at their own risk. Dancing Notes is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. It is advisable for all uniform items to be labelled, including all shoes.
● I will indemnify Dancing Notes for any damage to the Dancing Notes studios and studio contents caused by me or the student.
● I confirm that I am (and the student is) in good physical health and safely able to participate in dance, gym or music activities and to undertake the exercise required by those activities. I have informed Dancing Notes of any illnesses or injuries which affect me or the student and which are relevant to the level and intensity of dance and gym activities that I or the student can safely perform. I have not withheld any relevant information about my health or any injuries of me or the student from Dancing Notes.
● I acknowledge that if a student presents to dance activities with an injury, soreness or is unwell, or has a health issue or concern, Dancing Notes will discuss this with me (or the parents if the student is under 18 years of age) and may require a medical assessment before returning for classes. .
● In the case of serious illness or injury during a dance activity, I give permission to Dancing Notes to call the appropriate medical responders such as an Ambulance. I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses and that the absence of health insurance does not make Dancing Notes responsible for payment of medical expenses.
● I understand that parents and/or other care givers don`t sit inside the classroom or be inside the building during the lessons, unless different instructions or permissions have been given from the staff.
● I also give permission for my child to be photographed and videoed at classes, rehearsals and at the concerts and this may be used for promotional purposes including the Dancing Notes website, brochures, posters and social media.
● I agree not to take any film or photography of students in class unless Dancing Notes has given permission beforehand.
● I agree to inform Dancing Notes via email of any changes to my child’s classes, fees, family circumstances, medical details, contact information and if any court orders are in place.
● I agree that I (and the student, if under 18 years of age) will respect any rules or directions regarding the conduct of any dance activities, safety procedures and the studio or other spaces of Dancing Notes.
●All performance routines choreographed and rehearsed at Dancing Notes remain the intellectual property of Dancing Notes. Permission must be sought and given by management in writing in order to perform choreography outside the studio, which may incur a fee. Under Australian Copyright Laws, using any choreography or part thereof without written permission is strictly forbidden.
● I understand that responsible physical contact between my child/ren and teaching staff is a necessary part of dance tuition and I consent to such physical contact.
● I will not engage in inappropriate, disrespectful or aggressive behavior or permit that behavior by students, parents; (including care givers or legal guardians) extended friends and family, staff or volunteers and acknowledge this may result in immediate cancellation of enrolment, with no refund or further discussion.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
I agree that:
● An annual registration fee per student applies to cover administration, insurance and music licensing costs. This must be paid at commencement of classes and is valid until the end of the calendar year. All fees (registration and tuition) are due before students start their first class.
● Payment is considered per term, following the Dancing Notes school calendar. If a student starts in the middle of the term, he/she won’t be charged for the full term and the different amount will be discussed with Dancing Notes.
● Students will be required to purchase a book for their private piano lesson. Parents are required to monitor and encourage piano practice at home, as it plays an important role in the learning process.
● All fees are due at the beginning of term. Fees not paid within the due date will incur a $25 late fee and class restrictions will apply if fees are late. Credit may be allowed under exceptional circumstances but must be approved and signed off by management prior to processing. If you have any difficulty paying your fees, please do not hesitate to contact Dancing Notes.
● I am not entitled to a refund for missed classes, but Dancing Notes may offer the option of doing a make-up class if there are spots available in another same class, but only within the same term. Classes don’t run during public holidays, unless otherwise specified. Term classes don’t run during school holidays, unless otherwise specified. In case of a lockdown or the impossibility to continue the lessons in person at the venue, classes will keep going on online.
● Payment can be done using the preferred method, or through BANK DEPOSIT to:
Dancing Notes - BSB: 062-692 Account No: 48708776 or by EFTPOS at the venue (surcharges may apply if you choose to pay by Eftpos machine).
● I agree to pay all fees before the first class.
●I have read and accept the terms and conditions of enrolment to Dancing Notes.
●Where the Student is under 18 years of age, I confirm that I am the lawful parent or guardian of the student and have proper authority to enter this agreement on my own behalf and on behalf of the Student.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com