IN CHECKING THE APPROPRIATE BOX FOR THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I/we have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, Hold Harmless and Use of Image Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my/I own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I/we execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
Assumption of Risk:
I, the minor's parent or legal guardian, understand the nature of the activities my child will be involved in at Providence Ballet Inc., and the minor's experience and capabilities, and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activities.
Release of Liability:
I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the releasee's from all liability claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to be caused, in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasee's" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations. I further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the releasee's named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releasee's from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or any cost that may occur as the result of any such claim.
In any event of an accident or emergency I hereby authorize my child to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold Providence Ballet Inc. and it's representatives harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by me or my child(ren) as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for Providence Ballet Inc..
Please review and agree to our studio/business policies:
Parking lot- DO NOT EVER LET YOUR CHILD PLAY IN THE PARKING LOT. We often see parents chatting in the lobby after class while their child walks out the door without them. We also see parents chatting outside the studio while their child plays between cars or in the neighboring business parking. This is absolutely against studio policy. Children are not to be left outside without supervision or leave the building without an adult.
Where to park- East Greenwich location; Parking is open to you while at the studio- Providence location; please park in the school parking lot across the street, or on the street, our small parking lot is reserved for faculty and residence.
Send your student(s) to the studio prepared for class- Have the student(s) dressed in the necessary uniform.
Viewing window- The viewing window gives you an opportunity to watch class every so often and see the student's progress. Please feel free to watch class. If you notice students paying more attention to you than the instructor, please move away from the window. You might be a distraction to other students in the class, or possibly the teacher. Do not allow siblings to stand in lobby chairs while watching through the viewing window. Please make sure siblings are not distracting class.
The lobby- Families are always welcome in the lobby but please keep in mind that lobby space is limited and it gets really hot in the waiting area. If you utilize the lobby, please throw trash away and straighten toys before leaving. Please replace chairs if you move them.
Before and after class- Most classes start as a class ends. Please gather your child and be prepared to leave the building after class is over. Please be courteous to the class that comes after your class is over.
Communication- The best way to communicate with teachers is by emailing through email or calling the studio. Phone messages may not be returned the same day. Teachers cannot accept calls during class time.
1. In consideration of Providence Ballet Inc. providing the opportunity for and permitting the signed to participate and take part in Providence Ballet Inc. classes and its related activities, the registered Participant does hereby release, remise and forever discharge, indemnify and agree to HOLD HARMLESS WAIVE, DISCHARGE, and COVENANT NOT TO SUE Providence Ballet Inc., referred to as RELEASEES, from any claim, demand or cause of action whether now in existence, or hereafter arising for any loss of personal property, injury to the Participant or for the death of the Participant, arising out of resulting from, caused by or contributed to in whole or in any part by any action or failure to act, negligence, breach of contract, or other misconduct on the part of Providence Ballet Inc., its officers, faculty, agents, servants, employees, (RELEASEES) any other Participant in said workshop, any participating parent and/or any one or more of any thereof.
2. We recognize and acknowledge that certain risks of harm are or may be inherent in the various activities contemplated herein and that Providence Ballet Inc. or RELEASEES cannot control all of these risks. We are aware that dance training and the exercises associated with it place unusual stress on the body and carry with them the risk of physical injury. I/We assume the risks involved. I/We also understand that dance instruction involves kinetic correction that may include physically touching the student as part of the regular class work and/or rehearsal. I/We assume the risk and agree that Providence Ballet Inc. faculty have permission to engage in appropriate kinetic correction of the body for technical corrective purposes as part of regular class work and rehearsal.
3. It is my/our express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my/our family if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive. It shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Rhode Island.
4. I UNDERSTAND THAT Providence Ballet Inc. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY INJURY THAT I MAY SUSTAIN.
5. I/We also understand that I/we should and am/are urged by RELEASSEES to obtain health and accident insurance to cover any personal injury to me, which may be sustained. I/We agree that I will adhere to the Rules and Regulations promulgated by Providence Ballet Inc. and our HOST STUDIO and obey all local, state and federal laws while participating in this activity.
6. Upon execution of this agreement, the Undersigned also releases ownership and authorizes the use of his or her likeness and image, either in print media format or video in perpetuity for the promotion of Providence Ballet Inc..
IN ACCEPTING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I/we have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, Hold Harmless and Use of Image Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my/I own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I/we execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
I understand that from time to time, media (including photographs and videos) may be taken of myself and/or the minor while engaging in and/or observing Providence Ballet Inc. activities. I and/or the minor consent to allow Providence Ballet Inc. gratuitous use of this media containing my and/or the minors likeness for its business purposes including, without limitation, publication on its website, posting in its business premises and/or use in advertising.
Dress Code Requirements:
Dance is a disciplined art form and must be respected as such. Providence Ballet Inc. has a mandatory dress code in order to teach effectively, see proper body alignment, and make necessary corrections; the dancer must be dressed properly. Students are to dress for every class in their leotard, tights and proper shoes: ballet, tap and/or jazz shoes. The Dress Code Will Be Strictly Enforced. Parents are asked to support Providence Ballet's dress code and help dancers to understand the importance of the dress code.
Tuition is due by the first day of each semester.
Accounts paid after the 2nd week of the semester will have a $35 late fee added.
The registration fee is $35 per families due at the time of registration, (payable once per school year)
Payments can be made online, in person or mailed in. Please make checks payable to Providence ballet Inc..
Tuition and any other fees are non refundable after they are paid.
I would like to receive emails from DSP Providence Ballet. I understand that my email address will be stored and I will receive emails.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com