I am a parent of a student/an adult student at Yaya Dance Academy.
If your dancer is exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, has tested positive for Covid-19, been exposed directly to Covid-19, or had a member of their household test positive or show symptoms, please follow local health departments guidelines. Furthermore, you must report this to the studio office if you have been in the studio. For a full list of our protocols, please see your registration email or they are posted on the outside of our door at each location. By attending in person classes at Yaya Dance Academy, you are increasing your risk of exposure. Our safety protocols in place will minimize that exposure and we will do our best to keep you safe.
By clicking below, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of the Yaya Dance Academy Covid-19 Disclosure Policy
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE CLASS IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO THIS DRESS CODE
Ballet - Black or ballet pink tights, Leotard, Skirt (6yo & under ONLY) Ballet shoes (split soles)
Musical Theatre, Jazz and Contemporary - No jeans, No baggy clothing, Shorts, crop tops (12 years old and up only), leotards, leggings, tank tops, etc. Tap or jazz shoes
Tumbling - Leotard, biketard, crop top, shorts, No loose clothing or t-shirts, No shoes or socks
Hip Hop- Sneakers, Loose clothing (please no outside shoes allowed, bring clean sneakers for dance)
Conditioning - No jeans, No baggy clothing, Shorts, crop tops, leotards, leggings, tank tops, etc., Athletic wear, Running shoes
All dancers ages 12 and under must wear their hair in a BUN for ALL classes. Please come prepared with accessories needed to fix your hair.
Dancer ages 12 and up must wear their hair in a BUN for ballet, and up in a ponytail for other classes.
I, the parent/guardian of the above-registered student(s) understand the risk and possible injury that may occur with the participation in dance. Yaya Dance Academy does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies. If injury occurs, it is understood that the student's policy is your only source of reimbursement. If a student is ill or exhibiting any effects of illness, Yaya Dance Academy reserves the right to request the student not attend. If there is an emergency, we have your permission to call 911 and transport students by ambulance if necessary. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Yaya Dance Academy (San Musae Production Inc.), from any claim, action, liability, loss, damage or suit, as a result from taking dance classes and/or performing for Yaya Dance Academy.
By clicking below, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of the Yaya Dance Academy's Liability Release & Medical Agreement for the season.
1. The director reserves the right to approve the correct level for each dancer.
2. All materials learned and/or displayed at Yaya Dance Academy are considered intellectual property of Yaya Dance Academy. Any performance or display of these material in any form without expressed written consent of Yaya Dance Academy is strictly prohibited and may be pursued in the court of law.
3. Students must sign-in before each class.
4. Please arrive on time. If you arrive late and instruction has already begun, students may join the class quietly without disturbing others.
5. Students must be respectful to your teachers and classmates.
6. Students should not talk in class and remember to thank their teacher at the end of each class.
7. Students will be released from classes 5 minutes prior to scheduled end time so they have time to get to their next class.
8. There is no supervision offered in the lobby or common areas. Yaya Dance Academy is not responsible for students who exit the facility without parent supervision. We encourage parents to be vigilant and know when their child is done with class.
9. No food, drinks, or chewing gum in the dance studio except for drinking water in a capped water bottle (no cups/jugs) into the classrooms.
10. No phone calls during class. Turn all cell phones to silent before class begins.
11. Class schedule is subject to change for any reason without notice, but Yaya Dance Academy shall provide credit or make-up classes in such incidents.
12. Yaya Dance Academy reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason.
Teachers, staff from Yaya Dance Academy, along with associated professionals and /or journalists maybe takin pictures and/or videos of the participant, which potentially can be displayed on: the studio walls, promotional posters, brochures, newspaper/magazine ads, the studio’s and / or associates’ websites, news articles (both print and/or online). By agreeing, I fully release the copyrights to such photographs/videos of the participant to Yaya Dance Academy.
1. Tuition is collected at the beginning of every semester, for the entire semester. The dance year will include two regular Semesters (Fall/Spring) and one Summer Session. Annual instruction will be 40 weeks.
2. Tuition can be paid by single class (walk-in) rate, seasonal rate or annual rate.
3. Tuition can be paid via cash, check, Zelle, Venmo, or by card the parent portal. Please note that any payments made through the portal will be charged with a 3% convenience fee.
4. Tuition is charged per student, with a multi-class discount available.
5. Students who pay annual tuition will get a 10% discount. There will be no discount given for multiple students from the same family. Credits cannot be transferred in between friends & family members.
6. A walk-in class rate will be charged to anyone that will not be paying for semester/annual tuition.
7. A late fee of $35 will be added for any tuition received 2 weeks after each semester begins.
8. Bounced checks will be charged a $40 bank fee per check.
9. A student may not attend class if tuition is not paid.
10. Please be aware that if you decide not to continue participating in the dancing class, there are no refunds, no credits of tuition.
11. Under special circumstances (injury/moving/etc), please provide us with an official letter. A refund processing fee of $50 will be charged as well along with the refund.
12. Showcase and our Annual Recital are mandatory to attend (Additional fees may apply).
13. You must inform your instructor or the studio 24 hours prior, if you’re not able to attend classes. If you fail to do so, you are not eligible in a makeup class.
14. Missed classes can be made up by taking other classes (approved by the instructor or director), or we will provide you with a Zoom Recording of the class you missed for self make-up at home.
15. All Zoom links will expire within 48 hours, it is your responsibility to view before the expiration.
16. Makeup Classes must be made up within one month of the class that was missed.
17. Private or small group (4 or less) instruction is subject to additional charges of classroom and tuition fees. This policy also applies when a regular class has only 4 or less students present.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com