• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available.
• We are committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All fees will be posted to student accounts at least 7 days prior to their due date, with a $10 late fee being charged if not paid within 7 days of the due date. This allows for 14 days or more to make payments on student accounts without penalty. Payments can be made by debit/credit, ACH, check or cash and can be set up as autopay within the parent portal. All debit/credit payments will incur a 3.05% + $.30 processing fee, and ACH will incur a .80% processing fee both direct fees from the payment processing company and not a profitable charge to DADC.
Tuition refunds will only be granted on an all or nothing bases. The total of tuition can be refunded if the dancer did not attend any classes during the tuition month. All other refunds will be handled on an individual basis, under the knowledge that DADC has the right to deny a refund for any given reason.
DADC reserves the right to take and share photography and videography of students for use on social media, website, advertisement, etc. Student personal information including their last name will never be used in conjunction with a photograph of them, as to identify them directly on public posting platforms.
At DADC, we are committed to teaching our students the safest way to reach their goals and to prevent injury, but as dancers we are at risk of injury. By committing to taking classes at Dynamic Artistry Dance Co., you are agreeing that the student remains in good health and there are no current medical concerns in which would make it dangerous for the student to partake in activities that involves movement at high and low intensities, including but not limited to spinning, being upside down, flipping, balancing, kicking, stretching, lifting, crouching, kneeling, pushing and pulling. In the event that a student does obtain an injury, it is the recommendation of DADC that medical advice be sought out however we are not responsible financially for the necessary medical attention that may be needed.