You must be 18 or over to register for an account.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by Next Level Studio, LLC, sponsors and organizers of any associated dance activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. The form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve a test of a person’s physical limits and may carry with it potential serious injury. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, independent contractors and coaches.
In consideration of my registration and permitting me to participate in this program, I hereby act for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns follows:
(a) I waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my travelling to and from this activity, the following entities or persons: Next Level Studio, LLC and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors.
(b) I identify, hold harmless and promise not to sue the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities and claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
(c) I acknowledge that Next Level Studio, LLC and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any part or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Next Level Studio, LLC
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable on the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event.
I certify that I have read this document, and I fully understand its content.
In consideration for receiving permission to BE ON PREMISES at Next Level Studio hereinafter the “Activity or Activities”), I, on behalf of myself and any minor child/children for whom I have the capacity to contract, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Activities and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children form whom I have the capacity contract) Next Level Studio, their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
4. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES.
This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of Maryland. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES.
IN SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Wavier of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this Waiver and Agreement on this _______ day of ___________________, 2020.
NAMES OF MINOR CHILD(REN): ______________________________________________________________________________
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com