We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I am the student, parent or guardian who desires to attend classes at Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy. The Academy program includes dance training and educational activities. I understand that there is some risk of injury inherent in the dance training, educational and recreational activities included in the dance classes and that Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy shall not be responsible for any injuries or damages suffered by my child, during my child's participation in the Academy’s program. I, therefore,consent to my/my child's participation in Academy's program and I further consent to my/my child's participation in other activities such as performances in connection with the Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy.
INDEMNIFICATION: Furthermore, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy and/or the agents, employees independent contractors, representatives and directors of this institution (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") for any loss, claim,
damage, suit, costs or expenses, including attorneys' fees and court costs, resulting from or arising out of any injury to any person or damage to property, caused by or incurred by myself, my child and/or my ward, incurred as a result of or during the Academy’s program or any activities in
connection with the Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy program.
RELEASE: In consideration of Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy's acceptance of my child in Academy’s program, I do hereby voluntarily waive and release any and all actions, claims and demands for any damage, injury or loss to person or property which may be sustained by myself, my child and/or ward directly or indirectly whether caused by negligence or otherwise during the course of or as a result of participating in the Academy program.
I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION SHALL BE BINDING ON MYSELF, MY ASSIGNS, MY CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS, AND MY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND HEIRS.
2018-2019 Registration and Tuition Summary
Registration for regular curriculum classes at SLC Ballet is for the full length of the class. Fall semester classes are 16 weeks, Spring semester classes are 20 weeks. There may also be classes that meet for a different number of weeks - please see class descriptions for details.
You registration is not complete until payment is received. Classes may fill, and walk-in registrations can only be accepted if space permits.
Registration Link: slcballet.com/register
Tuition is due for the full semester,
Fall Tuition is divided into 4 equal payments. The first payment is due when you register, and the rest of the payments are due September 15th, October 15th, and November 15th.
Spring Tuition is divided into 5 equal payments. The first payment is due when you register, and the rest of the payments are due February 15th, March 15th, April 15th and May 15th.
Tuition is posted on the 1st of every month, you will receive an email reminder on the 5th, and payments are due by the 15th. Late fees are automatically added on the 16th of the month.
Each semester, there will be an unlimited package available for Level 3, Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 which will include all the classes for that level, and will include a 10% discount. This package will be available during the first two weeks of registration, and must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Full Tuition Policies:
REGISTRATION AND TUITION POLICIES
(1) We have three semesters per year - Spring (January-May), Summer (June-August) and Fall (August-December). Dates are approximate. By continuing the registration process you agree you are entering into a contract for the full payment of all registered classes, performances and workshops for the semester. Missed classes can be made-up within the same semester. Holidays are factored in and cannot be made up. Students who miss class or withdraw before end of the class, performance or workshop are still obligated to pay full fee, whether they are paying in full or installment plan.
(2) The First payment for the semester is due with registration before student’s first class and is non-refundable. Payment for performance fees is due before the second rehearsal and is non-refundable. Tuition prices are divided into 4 or 5 equal payments for full semester classes, and one payment for workshops or performance, and are already prorated when necessary. Summer intensives are full weeks only, and we do not allow drop-in or partial registrations. All students attending class beyond the first day without registering will be billed the drop in rate of $15/hour for class attendance.
(3) Discounts: Discounts apply only to regular curriculum classes, and do not include performance fees, workshops, Youth Company or Competition Program classes. Each semester, there will be an unlimited package available for Level 3, Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 which will include all the classes for that level, and will include a 10% discount. This package will be available during the first two weeks of registration, and must be paid in full at the time of registration.
(4) Registration is for full semester, and tuition is split into 4 payments for Fall Semester, and 5 payments for Spring Semester. The first payment is due at registration and before the first class, and then monthly on the 15th or following months. Monthly payments are not available for workshops or performance fees. Tuition is non-refundable and classes may not be refunded. Please see item #6 for medical exceptions.
(5) Fees and Late Payments: Monthly tuition paid after the due date is subject to a 5% late fee. To register for new classes, any regular tuition balance must be paid in full. To hold tuition over to next semester, a $25 fee is charged. Late pick-up fee of $25 charged for students picked up more than 15 minutes late. Bounced checks or declined cards will incur a $25 fee. Any refund, for any reason except if SLCB cancels a class, will incur a 20% processing fee. Any account that is past due more than 90 days may be subject to additional collection charges of 30%.
(6) In the case of serious injury or long-term illness, credit may be extended for future classes at SLC Ballet's discretion. Requests for medical credit must be made in writing and accompanied by a physician's certificate stating inability to continue classes within seven (7) days of injury or illness. The medical credit will be considered from the date it was reported to the SLC Ballet office.
(7) Auto-Pay: Our registration system has an auto-pay option families are encouraged to use. You will pay your first payment with registration, and then other monthly payments will be automatically charged to your card or checking account on file. SLC Ballet does not save your payment information, and we cannot set up auto-pay for you. That is all managed by our registration system and your personal account. You will receive an email reminder on the 5th of the month, and payments will be processed on the first business day on or after the 15th of each month. Auto-pay dates: September 15th, October 15th, and November 15th for Fall Semester, and February 15th, March 15th, April 15th and May 15th for Spring Semester. Auto-pay is only used for regular curriculum payments, and does not include registration fees, performance fees, workshops or merchandise.
(8) Photography and Media: In my signing of this form, I give permission for an indefinite period of time for my child, (myself if over 18), to be photographed, filmed, and/or interviewed in a Salt Lake City Ballet Children’s Academy supervised environment for the sole purpose of promotions for the SLC Ballet.
BY CONTINUING the registration process, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the above statements. My child is in excellent physical health and physically able to attend the SLC Ballet Children's Academy program.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com