You must be 18 to register for an account.
1. I understand that parents will not be permitted to enter the studio during this COVID- 19 Health Emergency.
2. I understand that If there is an emergency requiring a parent to enter, the parent must sanitize their hands, remove shoes and wear a mask. While inside the facility the parent must practice social distancing and remain 6 ft away from all other people except for your own child.
3. I understand that In order for the dancer to participate in class and enter the studio she/he must be free from COVID-19 symptoms. If, during class, any of the following symptoms appear, the dancer will be separated from the rest of the studio. The parent will be called and must be there to pick up dancer within 15 minutes.
• Fever of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher
• Dry cough
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Muscle aches
Dancer must be free of these symptoms for 72 hours before returning.
4. I understand and acknowledge the following:
Studio Procedures for Entering, Class Time and Exiting
• Please instruct your dancer to practice social distancing while waiting to enter the building.
• Staff member will be at the east door. Do not enter until staff member opens the door for you.
• Dancer must have a mask on when entering.
• Temperatures will be taken.
• Dancer must take off shoes in the alcove. Shoes should be placed in their personal dance bag.
• Dancer must use hand sanitizer before leaving the alcove.
• Dancer must go directly to dance studio room and go to the center of a 6 ft square. They should already be dressed in dance attire. Bags will be placed in front of or behind their squares not in cubbies.
• The water fountain will not be available. Dancers should bring their own water bottle.
• The use of masks while dancing is highly encouraged. Mandatory mask usage may be implemented if deemed necessary due to spikes in COVID -19 or county/state/federal mandates. All teachers and staff will be wearing masks.
• Dancers will exit through the west doors.
• Teachers will sanitize surfaces between classes. Be prepared that most classes will need to finish a little early so we can sanitize.
5. I will immediately notify Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio management if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have had contact exhibits any of the symptoms listed in Number 1 above, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19. Further, I will immediately notify Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio management if anyone from my place of employment is presumed positive or tests positive for COVID-19 whether or not I have had direct contact with that person.
6. I understand that Students entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
7. Should there be a spike in Covid-19 cases, and we are forced into a shelter-at-home situation again, all classes will continue virtually. Tuition will remain the same for any amount of time spent doing virtual classes.
I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the provisions listed herein. I acknowledge that failure to act in accordance with the provisions listed herein, or with any other policy or procedure outlined by Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of my registration. I acknowledge that my activity may be terminated if it is determined that my actions, or lack of action unnecessarily exposes another dancer, their family member, or any TDA employee to COVID-19.
DANCE TECHNIQUES Policies & Procedures Waiver updated 3.2.21
REGISTRATION: A non-refundable fee of $25 per student or $50 per family is required yearly at time of registration.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Dance tuition is not based on the number of classes per month but is a total fee for all classes provided from your first class in the fall through our dance production in the spring.
• All Families will be set up on Automatic Payments for classes and costumes when registering for classes.
• You will incur a 2.75% convenience fee per transaction as per our merchant services.
• TUITION MUST BE PAID USING AUTHORIZED AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FROM A CHECKING ACCOUNT OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. The following installment options are available:
• Pre-payment of the entire year (cash, check or credit.) Due by September 1st to ensure your 5% discount. There will be NO discount if paid in full after this date. Automatic Installments will be ran on all accounts beginning in August, until payment in full is received. Any amount ran automatically and any discounts will be figured in total at time of payment.
• Two installments deducted on the first of the month in August and January.
• Ten monthly installments deducted beginning on the first of the month, beginning August 1, 2021 and running on the first of each month until May. (This is NOT a monthly payment for classes for each month. This is an installment plan for the total of classes for the year.)
• All NSF checks will be charged a $25 fee. This fee will also be charged if auto-payment in any form is returned unpaid.
• The monthly installment fee will be posted to your account and processed automatically on the first of the month. If payment does not go through automatically, you will need to pay within 7 days of the due date specified, you will be charged a $20 late fee and an additional $15 late fee each month this goes unpaid.
• Our system will automatically notify you of any late or past due payments by email on the 15th of each month.
• Accounts can be paid off at any time. If you wish to avoid the convenience fee applied to your monthly payments by our merchant services center, you must pay the account in full.
• DTCD reserves the right to dismiss any family from the studio for excessive past due amounts.
Costume payments a 4 installment system will be set up for all costume payments.
• This will run automatically on the 15th of each month August - November.
• You MUST have the costume(s) paid in full by Christmas Break. All costumes not paid in full by this time will be charged a $20 re-order fee and DTCD reserves the right to not order costume until paid in full.
• The monthly installment fee will be processed automatically. If not paid by the due date specified, you will be charged a $10 late fee and an additional $15 late fee each month this goes unpaid.
• If your costume was ordered and the amount is not paid in full (including late fees), on or before March 1st of the dance year, DTCD reserves the right to excuse a student from dancing in the end of year recital.
• NO costumes will be sent home without full payment.
Withdraws & Refunds:
• One-month notice prior from the first of the month is required to discontinue any classes.
• Withdrawals for the months of September through February must occur with the first 7 days of the month. No withdrawals accepted after February 15th.
• To withdrawal from lessons, a parent or adult student must inform studio. Until the studio has been informed, tuition will continue to be deducted from your checking or credit/debit account.
• FULL & HALF YEAR PAYMENTS CANNOT BE REFUNDED. INSTEAD, A CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Missed Lessons & Make-up Lessons:
• If a dancer has to miss 2 or more lessons in a row due to injury or sickness, please provide a doctor’s note for the missed lessons.
• If a dancer MUST wear support gear for an extended period of time. You MUST provide a written note from the doctor or your dancer will sit during class and observe until a note can be provided. This is for the safety of the dancer, teacher and the studio.
• No refunds are given for missed lessons (These are lessons missed by the student or classes canceled by the teacher).
• If a student misses more than 4 lessons without notice or written note from a doctor, the studio reserves the right to terminate lessons.
• We have allotted for snow days, if we go over that amount, classes will be made up.
Care of Students:
• The studio is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students.
• Parents with students under the age of 5 are asked to remain in the studio during class time.
• Under NO circumstance should students be left at the studio for excessive time before or after lessons.
• The studio will contact you (the parent) if this becomes an ongoing issue.
• The studio reserves the right to dismiss any family from our studio for ongoing excessive time a student is left at the studio.
Parent’s responsibility to be aware of dates and special events:
• It is the responsibility of the parent or adult student to be aware of student activities such as dance productions and dates the studio is open and closed.
• The studio will send home monthly newsletter via email to inform students of dates and other information.
• Much of the information will also be on the studio website. The studio will post these on social media, and you will be notified my text and email. It is the parent’s responsibility to read the notices.
• It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure the studio has updated address, phone numbers, and emails on file.
• The studio is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures, web sites, posters, advertisements and other promotional materials.
• I certify that I/my child is in proper physical condition to take part in dance classes.
• I realize that there are certain risks possible in the art of dancing. I agree to assume the risk of all injuries or damage that may arise from my/my child’s participation in classes at Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc.
• In consideration of the above, I hereby release and hold harmless Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc, its teachers and director/owner from and against any liability claim for any property, injury, misadventure, harm, cost of damage sustained because of my/my child’s participation in classes and activities at Dance Techniques with Cheryl DeLucio Inc.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com