We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
ASDA WAIVER, POLICY AND PROCEDURE 5/18
1. Registration: Registrations are accepted from May to January, until classes fill or at the discretion of the Director. ASDA A $30.00/student or $45.00/family, non-refundable registration fee is due at time of registration and required to reserve the student’s class placement regardless of the time of year. First and last month’s tuition is due at time of registration.
2. Payments: Acceptable ways to submit payments are, through our Auto Bill Pay system, in person, placed in the tuition box in our waiting room, mailed, thru your banks on-line bill pay system, or on-line thru our ASDA parent portal account page. We accept cash, check, or credit/debit. There is a 3% convenience fee on all credit/debit charges not made thru the auto-pay option. $25.00 return check fee.
3. Tuition: Families should enroll in our Auto Bill Pay option for tuition payments. Tuition is due on or before the first (1st) of each month regardless of absence, vacation or the day/date of your scheduled class. All tuition payments received on or before the first of the month are considered on-time and will receive a $5.00 discount (5 day grace period given). All payments made to the account will be applied to tuition first, until tuition is paid in full, before any other debts on the account are credited. Tuition delinquent over thirty days will result in the student’s removal from classes until the account is made current. Accounts will be placed on hold from any purchases, orders, or from delivery of any previous pre-paid orders, until tuition payments are made current. If withdrawing from the Academy before the close of the season, written or email notification must be sent to the Director 31 days prior to the students last day, otherwise the next months full tuition will be charged.
4. Attire: All students are required to wear the proper attire to each class and have a clean and neat appearance. Hair should be up off the face and neck in a bun. Students with very short hair wear a ponytail or pull back, with pop style barrettes, off the face. Please no headbands, bows and decretive barrettes as they can be distracting. No jewelry or gum chewing.
5. Attendance: All students are expected to attend all of his/her assigned classes. Please be prompt. As a courtesy, call the studio before your scheduled class when you will be late or absent due to sickness, so instructors can mark your attendance accordingly.
Colds, flu and other contagious illnesses spread easily amongst children. To prevent the spread of illness to our students, staff and all our ASDA families, we ask that parents please keep your child home if you observe any of the flowing symptoms: green or yellow mucus in eyes or nose, cough, sore throat, pink itchy eyes, diarrhea or vomiting, and fever. If these symptoms are observed in your child during class, the parent/guardian will be called for pick-up immediately. Make up classes due to illness are accepted. Students may attend make-up classes of equal ability and age.
6. Weather: The studio will close when driving conditions are dangerous. This includes snow and/or ice. During inclement weather, call the studio first before coming to class. If class has been canceled there will be a message on ASDA’s machine in the outgoing message, as well as an email, and a Facebook post. This message may be placed only forty-five minutes before the scheduled class is to begin. ASDA does not always follow the public school closings due to weather. Weather may clear or become worse during class time hours.
7. Vacations: ASDA follows the public school vacation calendar. However, ASDA does not necessarily follow all individual holidays. Please refer to the studio calendar of events for a complete list of holidays and vacations.
8. Waiting Area: Please, no food or drink in the waiting area. We have families with food allergies, and in an effort to keep our space safe and clean for all our families to enjoy, we ask for your cooperation. Water is permitted.
For safety sake, student’s ages eight and under may not be left in the waiting area unattended. Parents/guardians must wait with these children until there teacher has invited them into class.
We enjoy having our dancers siblings, however we ask that the waiting room and hallway are respected. Please, no running in the hall or up and down the stairs.
9. Arrival And Departure: Please arrive with enough time to get prepared for class. Prior to class, bring young students to the potty. Students should arrive no more than ten minutes prior to their scheduled class is to begin, and be picked up at the conclusion of their class. Students are not permitted to wait for pick-up in the hall, stairway, or outside.
10. Annual Production/Costumes: In June the students will perform in the ASDA Annual June Recital showcasing their progress, held in a local theater. Costumes are ordered for this event. Please see the director as to how many costumes are needed for your class. Deposits are required in October and again in November, with all balances due in December. Costume fee also includes the Annual Recital tee and the necessary tights for each costume. Costumes will not be ordered without full payment. There is a 20.00/per costume late charge. After costumes are ordered there is no refund. You are responsible for coming into studio to pick-up your costume. If costumes have not been picked up by this season’s June Production date; costumes then become property of All Star Dance Academy. We are unable to ship or store costumes.
11. A student’s birthday must fall on or before December 30th to enter into an age specific class.
12. Photographs and video of ASDA students and events are property of All Star Dance Academy. ASDA reserves the right to use such photographs and videos for the purpose of advertisements and promotions for the Academy.
13. All students, parents and family members are expected to behave in a respectful manner to all teachers, students and staff. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. ASDA may immediately dismiss any students or families, who use social media or private/public messaging services in a negative manner, where ASDA, ASDA dancer’s/student’s, ASDA staff, or other dance families are the subject matter.
14. Please put the student’s name on all dance shoes and related items.
15. ASDA communicates with clients thru the waiting area bulletin board, periodical handouts, Facebook, ASDA’s on-line parent portal, and primarily thru general email and e-newsletters. Be sure to add us to your email contact list to prevent ASDA email’s from going to spam, “like” us on Facebook, and add the ASDA Parent Portal link to you smart phone or tablet’s home screen for quick access to your account. It’s important to us that you receive the information you need, when you need it. Please be well informed by reading the above items when we provide them.
16. Costs related to ASDA:
· Tuition, September-June
· (If participating in June Recital) Show Costs**: Costumes-see above and Tickets-$20.00/each.
· Optional show related costs**: extra tees-$17.00, DVD-$35.00, Pictures-cost varies, extra tights
· Summer and/or Fall registration– Fall registration may be free or discounted when submitted before the Annual June Recital.
**Costs are estimated and subject to change without notice.
(Tights and Recital tee are included in the costume recital cost.)
Thank you for choosing ASDA! We are looking forward to dancing with you.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com