1. Tuition//costume/performance competition fees/Tickets for performances/group trips are not refundable/transferable or eligible for chargeback. SDA is not liable for booked events & they will not refund for any reason. (Just like airline tickets) We have to pay in advance for these items & they will not refund. Even if we do not have a signed contract your payment for Dance classes or Pod Academy commits me to this contract. You agree that you are committing to the full season, which includes our holiday & year recitals.
2. Tuition is due starting September 1, 2021, thru May 31, 2022, our 9month season. Or you're start date if after.
4. A $45 deposit is required by August 31, 2021, or at the time of enrollment in order to commit to SDA’s 10month dance program. Autopay will process the deposit when the registration form is received. To secure your child’s we suggest you pay on your portal before emailing your registration form.
4. All dance students MUST not miss any classes. Unless the child is contagious sick. If a child is sick and will miss their class. I agree to notify the SDA office via email SDA before class time. As we need to inform the instructors. I will help my child stay on course with academic school exams/projects.
TUITION PAYMENT: All monthly auto-pays will be charged on the 1st of the month. A late fee of $30.00 is charged on all payments denied by the autopay system. NO EXCEPTIONS. A fee of $30 will be auto charged on Sunday at the end of each week not paid.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE AUTHORIZATION I hereby authorize Shaker Dance Academy to charge my credit card on the 1st of each month. From September through June. I understand SDA does not send out monthly statements. I agree to visit my parent portal to view my account. I will not have my bank/credit card company issue any chargebacks.
• Your Name (print):____________________________________
• Card Type(Amex/MasterCard/Visa)
• Card Number:________________________ Expiration Date:_________ CVC___________Zip_______
PARENT & STUDENT COMMITMENT CONTRACT
• If a parent or guardian is rude or inappropriate to owners or any staff member at Shaker Dance Academy, they will be removed from the studio not to return and they will still be liable for yearly tuition and fees. (We do not have this problem & want to keep it this way.)
• Drop off is NO MORE than 15 min before class. ($10 charge if before this time.)
• Pick-up time is when class ends. ($10 charge if more after 10 min late.)
• I will make sure my child has all the proper class attire for every class. (Dress code: hair in a high ponytail for jazz & hip hop/bun for ballet, no jewelry, only stud earrings accepted.) All dancers should be warmed up, and focused before class begins. I will take sole responsibility for being on time for all classes, rehearsals, and performances.
• I will not engage in loud or inappropriate behavior in the lobby or dressing rooms. I will help keep the dressing rooms and bathrooms clean by NOT BRINGING FOOD only water bottles as our water fountain will be closed due to COVID protocols to keep dancers safe. In case of a COVID shut down I agree to continue with SDA via Zoom & continue to pay monthly tuition on time.
• I will be supportive of my peers and participate fully for the duration of each class. I will maintain a consistent respectful attitude toward my class, my peers, my instructor, Shaker Dance Academy Administrators, and the facility at all times. I am committing to Shaker Dance Academy's 9 month season (September 1, 2021- May 31, 2022, Holiday & year-end performances. I will be liable for the yearly tuition, show pack fees, and all fees incurred once I have signed this agreement. I will be loyal to SDA and will not join or perform with any outside crew; i.e., no other dance studios/teams/groups. No Refunds will be given.
I understand and agree that in participating in any dance class, workshop, rehearsal, or performance, there is a possibility of physical injury and, in rare circumstances, death. I agree to release and hold harmless Shaker Dance Performing Arts Academy, including its teachers, dancers, staff members, and facilities from any cause of action claims or demands now and in the future. I will not hold Shaker Dance Performing Arts Academy liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during, or after classes. Furthermore, I understand that I should be aware of my, and/or my child’s physical limitations and agree not to exceed them. If I am signing this waiver for my child, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian and have the right to waive these rights. Further, I authorize and agree that Shaker Dance Performing Arts Academy may take and use photographs/videos of me and/or my child for purposes of record-keeping, advertising, and marketing. I understand that I do not have any rights to these photographs/videos and will not be compensated for the same.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com