We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account. By clicking the I agree button you agree to all policies outlined in the tuition and policies section on the Fusion 802 website www.dancefusion802.com
• For Summer Classes/Camps payment in full must be made upon registration.
• For Fall/Spring classes there is a non-refundable registration fee of $15 per person or $25 per family. This will hold your place in class(es) for the scholastic year. This charge is separate and is not applied toward tuition.
• There will be a $25.00 service charge added to any returned checks.
• Fall/Spring Tuition is based on an annual rate and broken into monthly payments from September – June with June being billed at half rate.
• Fall/Spring Tuition is due by the 10th of each month, after which a $5 fee will be assessed.
• Unpaid tuition may result in termination of classes until the past due tuition bill is paid in full or acceptable payment arrangements have been made.
• Two weeks written notice is required if you choose to withdraw from class. If you need to miss a class, please notify the office and a make-up class will be determined. There are no refunds or reductions given on tuition.
• Fusion 802 reserves the right to dismiss students from class if they are continually disruptive.
• Fusion 802 reserves the right to cancel classes for inclement weather or illness.
• Fusion 802 will always keep safety first, however injuries can happen. Please inform your teacher of any prior injuries. Always listen to your body and understand that you take class at your own risk.
• Fusion 802 and its staff are not liable for any injuries and will not be held responsible for any personal property.
• A non-refundable performance fee of $40 for the first class and $15 for each subsequent class will be charged in January for the spring production. The purchase of a leotard for the show may also be necessary.
• Show tickets and attire must be paid for at the time of order. No refunds will be given.
There are a limited number of scholarships and volunteer positions available. Please contact the office manager for a scholarship application. All scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis. *Scholarships are for tuition only and do not include the cost of performance fee, production tickets or attire.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com