We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
PLEASE READ THIS WAIVER CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
By continuing with enrollment you acknowledge and agree to the following:
I/we the undersigned, acknowledge that by signing this form, and in exchange for the benefits to be received from Classical Ballet School defined below, agree to the following: 1) I/we recognize and understand the risk of physical injury inherent in dance and dance training, and hereby assume all those risks. 2) I/we recognize that instructors use both verbal communication and physical manipulation to clarify correct positioning and facilitate proper training and safe execution of skills and I/we approve of this method of instruction. 3)
I/we hereby release Classical Ballet School and all of its owners, employees, contract parties, agents and invitees of and from any and all liabilities resulting from any accident or injury that may occur during any class, rehearsal, audition, or any performance occurring either at the studios of the Classical Ballet School or any performance locations, or otherwise in connection with my/our association with the Classical Ballet School. 4) I/we agree to allow Classical Ballet School unrestricted use of all photographs, video and films taken by or on behalf of Classical Ballet School for advertising and promotional purposes. 5) I/we understand that it is my/our responsibility and not that of the Classical Ballet School to safeguard my/our personal property.
ANNUAL ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING (Enchanted Forest & Upper School)
1) Tuition includes both class instruction and performance rehearsal instruction as well as all items listed in the Annual All-Inclusive Pricing FAQ (below). Tuition is charged year-round and includes enrollment in a July summer camp or Cecchetti Intensive in lieu of weekly classes. There is no discount for cancelled or missed classes. Students are allowed to attend a class one level below their own as a make-up class within two weeks of the missed or cancelled class.
2) All accounts must be enrolled in AUTO-PAY monthly INSTALLMENTS with a VALID credit card on file.
3) Upon enrollment your credit card will be immediately charged for the first month of Annual All-Inclusive Pricing. From that point forward tuition will automatically be charged on the first of each month.
4) If the student participates in the EPIC charter school program, please contact the School Director to arrange payment 755-5540.
5) Annual re-enrollment is automatic. Parents must contact the school director 30 days in advance to withdraw or to arrange a pause in enrollment. For pauses and mid-year enrollments, an “inclusive fee” [equal to $60 x # of missed months beginning August 1, of the current school season] will be assessed at enrollment.
6) All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING FAQ
What do my 12 monthly payments include?
Enchanted Forest & Upper School: Year-Round Pure Classical Ballet Technique
(CBS is certified to teach the highly revered Cecchetti Method)
July Summer Camp or Cecchetti Intensive (Regular classes run August through June)
Class Uniform (tights, shoes, winter sweater, character skirt and accessories not included)
Annual Story-Ballet Performance
Sets, scenery, props, professional stage management, student child care for dress rehearsal & performance, guest artists, & more
Costumes* [EF, P3, C1, C2 = 2 costumes] [C3, C4, C5 = 3 costumes] *Special performance casting may require additional costumes
Personalized performance T-shirt
2 Family discount tickets ($2.00 each)
Themed reception w/ photo-op
Hair & stage makeup classes (makeup not included)
New Student Welcome Pack
Pique’ Pals Fun Events & ‘Bring a Friend’ classes and events
Rose Recognition Ceremony & Parent Week class demonstrations
Ballet 101 for new parents
Parent connection events
Preparation for annual Cecchetti Method Examinations (examination fees not included)
Biannual Cecchetti Method Workshop opportunities (travel and registration expenses not included)
1) Adult classes are paid for through a Dance Card program.
2) Dance Cards are valid for 6 months after purchase.
3) Dance Card purchases are non-refundable.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com