By signing this form, the parent/guardian is assuming any and all responsibility for yourself and the student, including financial obligations. Any balance owed must be paid in the event of termination by either Just Dance Studio or the Customer. The parent/guardian also agrees that in the event of injury, sickness, illness or damages which you or your child may sustain as a result of your/his/her participation in any activities at Just Dance Studio; the parent/guardian is solely responsible. The parent/guardian signing has also received a copy of the Studio Policies, and has read and understands all policies. I understand that photographs & videos may be taken and used for the promotion of Just Dance Studio. I agree that they may be used and not limited to brochures, website, social media, newspaper advertising, etc.
TEAM CONTRACT 2020-2021
This contract is in effect starting Monday July 6, 2020 - May 31, 2021. It must be read and fully signed and initialed for each account before enrollment of any student into the JDS dance program. Please read and initial each item. *Please go over this with your dancer.
• Tuition is due on or before the 1 st of each calendar month. Tuition is non-refundable. The monthly fee remains the same regardless of the number of classes in any given month. Most months have 4 classes, sometimes there will be 5. December is a short month. There are no refunds given for missed classes, due to bad weather or other student absences.
• A $25 late fee will be charged on the 8th for tuition & the 15th for other fees. The late fee will not be waived. You are responsible for making your payments on time regardless if your child is absent, sick, on vacation or if studio is closed for holiday.
• All accounts must provide an active credit or debit card to keep on file before registration is finalized. This will NOT be charged unless you have a balance on your account after the 15th of each month! Tuition may be paid by cash, check or PayPal by the 7th of each month. On the 15th, the card on file will be charged the account balance, the late fee plus the card service charge. Please note any credit card that is declined will automatically incur a $25.00 late fee. We do not sale or distribute your information.
• Accounts 60 days delinquent will be charged a $25.00 delinquent fee in addition to any other accumulated late fees. All previously paid for items, such as recital and competition fees, will be forfeited, if you choose not to return to the studio. All delinquent accounts will be turned over to a collection agency.
• Dancers will not be allowed to participate in class or solo if your account is more than 60 days past due until paid.
• Dancers will not be allowed to receive their costumes if there is an account balance.
• Tuition is due on or before the 1st of each calendar month
• A $25.00 late fee is added on the 8th for tuition & the 15th for all other fees
• Auto-Pay will be ran between the 1st-5th of each month
• Debit or Credit Card will be charged on the 15th only on past due accounts
• Payments returned for Non-sufficient Funds will result in a $25 charge
• I understand that ALL fees paid for but not limited to registration, team fee, team payments, costumes, competitions, camp, tuition is non-refundable, NO EXCEPTIONS. If competition fees are not paid, I understand that there will be a $25.00 late fee added, as well as the risk of my dancer being unable to compete.
• Any dancer that quits from January on will still be held accountable for the rest of the seasons remaining balance.
• We accept cash, check, cards & auto-pay or through Dance Studio-Pro Parent Portal
• Payments may be made during the Studio Office hours. Change is not kept at the studio, so if paying with cash please have the exact amount or your account will be credited the overage.
• Payments may be made through your Parent Portal www.dancestudio-pro.com/online/jds
• When paying with cash, please get a receipt.
PAYING IN FULL
• You may pay for the year in full (Sept-May) and receive 10% of the total tuition. This payment is to be paid by September 1, 2020.
• I understand that my child will not be able to start classes until my contract has been initialed, signed and returned to the office.
• Please drop off and pick up your dancer on time. Please do not leave your child at Just Dance for longer than 15 min. before or after their class schedule has started or finished. Parents may be charged a $20.00 fee for students who are left at JDS unattended. THANK YOU.
• Dancers need to attend summer classes.
• The studio must be notified by the parent/guardian by BAND of any student absences.
• I understand it is my responsibility to keep up to date of student schedule, events and notices through reading the weekly update via BAND & email, the monthly newsletter that is emailed, posted in the parent portal and in the studio.
• I understand the competition dates and rehearsals are mandatory and will set aside these dates on my schedule and have my dancer in attendance.
• 3 Tardies= 1 Absence, 3 No Dress/Prepared= 1 Absence. Each No Dress after that a will incur a $5 charge.
• No more than 3 unexcused absences are allowed or dancer will be removed from the team. Excused absences are: Weddings, Funerals, Doctors note stating to stay home (no more than 3), School Performance/Required activities.
• If dancer has 3 absences in any training class, they are required to make it up.
• Teacher’s have the right to remove any dancer from their routine at any time due to inconsistent attendance, poor behavior or unpreparedness due to lack of rehearsal. They may choose an alternate for replacement or not.
• Dancers are required to attend classes the week of competition to avoid being spaced out.
• Dancers are required to attend all competitions. (Unless approved by Jessie or Celeste).
• Dancers are required to keep all costumes in mint condition, have spare tights and correct shoes.
• Dancers are required to follow the set hair do, make up colors and style.
• Dancers are required to be ready at their call time.
• Dancers are required to have good sportsmanship and represent JDS with the utmost pride and respect.
• Dancers are required to purchase & wear their JDS studio jacket to and from comp and during awards.
FULL YEAR COMMITMENT
• I understand that we are committing to the competition team at Just Dance Studio for the FULL 11 months, dates being July 6, 2020-May 31, 2021. I understand and authorize Just Dance Studio to continue monthly auto-withdrawal from my checking account if I choose to withdraw/drop my dancer prematurely to the dates listed above.
• I understand that I am still responsible for ALL tuition payments for the FULL 11 months.
Ballet- black leotard (no shorts), pink tights, pink canvas or leather ballet shoes are required (leather for younger).
Jazz/Technique/Acro- All black tight DANCE clothes, nude foot undeez, neoprene’s, turners or bare feet.
Hip Hop- Tennis shoes and any workout clothes, tight or baggy (jeans not allowed). Hip hop shoes will be ordered.
Hair- bun for ballet, must be pulled away from the face for all other classes.
(attire and shoes can be ordered through the studio for a lower price than the dance stores)
All performances are optional however we would encourage all the dancers to perform. Competitions and Recital are required. **Exact dates TBA when given to the studio.
• JDS Camp
• September- JDS JAM
• October- Thriller
• November/December- Stars Halftime
• March- Dress Rehearsal/Mock Comp
• March/April- Drill Review/Showcases
• March/April/May- Competitions
• May- Recital
• June- Tryouts
• July/August- Summer Classes
I hereby release Just Dance Studio and all staff from any claims of damages or injury suffered by the registered student below in connection with or by their association with Just Dance Studio. By signing this contract you agree to release and forever discharge Just Dance Studio, and their employees from any liabilities growing out of or related to any activities in which you or your child participate in. You understand that this is a full and complete release for all injuries, sickness, illness, or damages which you or your child may sustain as a result of your/his/her participation in any activities, regardless of the specific cause thereof and have read and understood the terms of the above contract as well as the Registration Contract included, and agree to abide fully by its terms.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com