Please use this page to make your new account.
We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I understand that I am creating an account with SFS Dance Center. I understand that I must call the studio in order to enroll my dancer in the proper classes. For questions regarding the ability to finish your online registration please call us at 562-948-5090.
• Tuition is due on the 1st lesson of each month and late if not paid by the 10th of the month. If tuition is not received by the 10th of the month an $18.00 late fee will be automatically charged to your account. Tuition is based on 4 lessons/hours per month (4 week/hours session) for our regular season and 6 weeks for our summer season. We charge full tuition for all studio calendar months. Tuition remains the same regardless of whether it is a 5 week month or a shortened month due to holidays. There are no cash refunds. For your convenience, SFSDC offers online payments and has drop box at the front desk. There are no refunds on tuition at anytime.
• Registration Fee: New and returning student enrollment fee is $25.00/$35.00 per family- per year. Re-registration fees are applied when a student has not been active in class for 2 or more months and returns to the studio before the yearly registration fee is once again due. There are no refunds on registration fees once they are paid.
• Class Drop/Account Withdrawal: All class cancellations must be in writing prior to the 25th of the month. This is so we have time to invite the next dancer on the waiting list to join the class for the following month. Credits are not given for classes dropped after the beginning of the month. A withdrawal/cancellation form is available from the front office. Please Note: If written notice is not received by the 29th of month, you will be billed and responsible for the following month's tuition. You may cancel in person or by email.
• Missed Classes: Makeup lessons for regular classes are only given when class is missed due to illness and the studio is notified prior to class time. Makeup classes must be taken within one week of missed classes. We do not offer makeup classes for the months of April – June due to our recital choreography and recital rehearsals.
• Returned and Redeposit Check Fees: Redeposit Check Fee: $15.00 per check/per occurrence; Returned Check Fee: $30.00 per check per occurrence. These charges will automatically be added to your account if a returned check or redeposit check occurs on your account. Anyone with two or more returned checks will be put on a cash basis or auto pay only.
• Over Due Accounts: Accounts with outstanding balances greater than 15 days will be placed on hold and students may be removed from class or asked not to return until balances are paid in full. Accounts with outstanding balances that have shown failure to respond to studio communications within a reasonable time frame will be closed and the student will be dropped from all classes. Any outstanding balance over 60 days will be submitted to collections.
• Food and drinks are not allowed in any dance room. Only bottled water is allowed in the dance rooms. We kindly ask that you respect our studio and help keep our studio neat and clean throughout the year. Santa Fe Springs Dance Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items or other items left at the studio.
• Dress Codes must be observed. Students not dressed properly for class or that do not have the correct shoes may be asked to observe class.
• Class Observation: Parents and visitors are not permitted to enter any classroom unless granted access by the instructor. We ask that all parents, family and friends wait for their dancer in our lobby area. Unless otherwise stated by studio directors, there is no videotaping or photography of any kind during class hours. Students arriving more than 15 minutes late to class will be invited to observe the class unless otherwise instructed. If you are going to be late, please call the studio and ask for the teacher to be notified.
• Instruction: Please do not compare your child to other dancers. Instructors determine class placement and your support in their decisions and selection of class placement is necessary. During times of success and/or discouragement, parental support is vital. In these days of instant gratification, dance is an art form that requires old fashioned hard work. The discipline required by dance comes not only from the dancer, but from his or her parents. Participation, eagerness, support and the desire to achieve will make learning the art of dance a valuable tool, one that will carry your child through many lessons in life. Dance education requires “hands on” instruction as well as verbal instruction. Instructors will regularly critique dancers by touching their arms, legs, feet, hips, back and head to move them in the correct position. Instructors will also verbally correct during class. If you have concerns regarding this procedure, please discuss this in person with your child’s dance instructor.
• Communication: Santa Fe Springs Dance Center primarily uses email/text/phone and our studio parent portal program to communicate all studio information. We strongly urge everyone to register their account online, download our phone app and check their email for information regarding all studio activities. If you do not receive regular updates from Santa Fe Springs Dance Center via email, please check to make sure that we have your correct information or that we are not labeled as spam.
• Liability: Santa Fe Springs Dance Center, its staff and faculty are not responsible for any injuries that may occur in class, on studio property or the surrounding business park areas. Parents are personally responsible for their child(ren) at all times, whether inside or outside of the studio. Students and their siblings may not be left unattended at any time, whether inside the studio or outside on business grounds. By registering at Santa Fe Springs Dance Center, you and/or your child’s picture and/or likeness may be used for advertising purposes including, but not limited to: Santa Fe Springs Dance Center website, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc., as well as newspapers, magazine articles, and any other advertising materials that Santa Fe Springs Dance Center engages in. I give my permission for my child to participate in sport/dance/acrobatics and performing arts activities at SFSDC. I also agree that I am over the age of 18 and am registering this account for the below student. I hereby waive any and all claims for personal injuries, illnesses and or property damage that I may have against Santa Fe Springs Dance Center and its directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors, representatives and any volunteers. This form and all its content is binding for the length of your dancer (s) enrollment at SFSDC. I have read and understand the above.
Class Drop/Account Withdrawal: All class cancellations must be in writing prior to the 25th of the month. This is so we have time to invite the next dancer on the waiting list to join the class for the following month. Credits or cash refunds are not given for classes dropped at anytime. A withdrawal/cancellation form is available from the front office. Please Note: If written notice is not received by the 29th of month, you will be billed and responsible for the following month's tuition. You may cancel in person or by email at email@example.com
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com