GUEST INSTRUCTOR POLICY
• There are strictly no medical deferments for lessons with any Guest Instructor (Estefania J. Vika, Sasha Meow, etc)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
• Please book your sessions carefully. There are no refunds/credits once your booked in. All missed lessons must be made-up within the term. Request for refunds for no-shows for work or travels will not be entertained.
• Make-up lessons are subjected to availability and must be made-up within the term if there is space. Applicable towards full term courses only (8-weeks).
• Minimum number of sign ups are required to start a class. The studio reserves the right to change/cancel classes and/or instructors if needed.
• Private lessons are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!
• Arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of your class. You will not be able to attend the class if you have missed the attendance by the instructor.
MINI TERM COURSES / WORKSHOPS
• There are no make-ups if you miss any lessons. Credits/refunds are not given for missed lessons.
• Transfer of Workshops to other students are subjected to approval, and an admin fee applicable.
• Transfer of Mini Term is not allowed.
• To choose a trial lesson, select the 'TRIAL CLASS' tab below. There are limited classes available for Trials. Each student may choose up to ONE trial lesson only. Trial lessons thereafter will be chargeable at $45 drop-in rate. Applicable to first-time registrants only, full drop-in fee of $45 will be applied if otherwise.
• The studio reserves the right to change/cancel classes and/or instructors in the event minimum number is not met. Class credit will be issued to those who have signed up for the cancelled classes.
• Students may defer their courses with a valid Doctor's letter. The letter must state the reason and the duration any physical activities are avoided.
• TCM visits are not allowed.
• Deferments are considered for physical injuries or pregnancies only.
• All deferments are approved on a case by case circumstance and are final.
• Credits will be on a prorated base from the date of the doctor's letter.
• Deferment requests must be within the active term. Once the term has ended, any deferment requests will not be entertained.
• Class credits will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
• There are no deferments towards any lessons/sessions with Guest Instructors.
• There are deferments towards our Rewards Programme.
• An admin fee will apply for all deferments.
• In times of Covid-19, you are aware of the risks of infection within the community. There are no refunds/credits given should there be a rise of cases within the community. The studio will operate in accordance to the guidelines by the government and Sports SG.
• Should the studio need to cease classes due to any restrictions by the government, the studio will pause all Term classes, private packages and credits. An extension will be given for the duration of closure. Should the studio need to reduce the class capacity, the studio may have to regretfully drop students from their classes in order of first- come-first-serve basis. Only class credits will be given.
• Credits will not be given for QO or SHN. Email us and we will try our best to give you priority to helping you make-up your missed lesson.
• Free Drop-ins or any Course Promo: Perk of free drop-ins or courses will deem void should the studio need to reduce class sizes due to any Covid guidelines. No credits will be given.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In exchange for the ability to participate in classes at The Brass Barre, I hereby grant the following release from Liability and Negligence:
I release and hold harmless The Brass Barre, its officers, directors, employees, agents and landlords (hereafter the ‘Related Parties’) from any and all liability to my person or property caused in any manner, including the negligence of the Related Parties by my participation in the Pole Dancing program.
I acknowledge that The Brass Barre is designed, through Pole Dancing routines, to concentrate on the cardiovascular system, flexibility, balance, coordination, muscle toning and endurance. The routines allow for an appropriate warm up period and students are advised to pace themselves during the course.
I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem or any other condition that may affect my participation and ability to participate in the program.
I acknowledge that I have discussed the appropriateness of the Pole Dancing program in connection with any illness or condition that I have or have had with my physician, and that I knowingly execute this release from liability and negligence.
Material learnt in class, photography and/or videography may not be used for the student’s personal financial gain without the written authorisation by the management.
For images/videos that feature any part of the studio and it's premise in the background, all participants are not allowed to use the images/footage for monetary gain and/or to promote any brand and it's services without written consent from the studio. The Brass Barre does not grant permission for any images/footage/live stream of our premise and staff on any advertising, publishing, media and/or commercial or non-commercial platforms.