In agreeing below,
1. I agree to Move With Grace Dance Studios ‘Policies and Procedures’
2. Athletic activities have inherent risks from which participation may cause injury. In agreeing, you are accepting these risks of potential physical injury for the participant.
3. I hereby release MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS all program staff and/or any persons involved with the direction and organization of MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS from all claims for damages arising from an accident, injuries, infection or illness which are caused by or arise from participation by my child, named on this form, in any facility or at any location where MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS is being held.
4. In the event of an accident or illness involving my child while attending MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS, I hereby authorize, if I am not immediately available, the administration of any medical procedure deemed necessary by a physician selected by the program staff. I give permission for my child to be transported to the hospital, with no liability on the driver’s part. An ambulance may be called to transport my child to the hospital if required.
5. I consent to the collection and use of personal information as it pertains to the day to day operation of the Dance Studio and my accounts business with it.
6. I, the undersigned, do hereby consent and agree that MOVE WITH GRACE INC., its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, videotape or digital recordings of my child in his or her dance class and all dance production and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of advertising, promotion demonstration or display.
7. I do hereby release to MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS its agents and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to produce copies. I waive any rights, claims, or interest I may have to control the use of their likeness in whatever media used. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording them, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback in perpetuity.
8. I also understand that MOVE WITH GRACE DANCE STUDIOS is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of their participation in this event, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result.
9. Although sanitation precautions will be undertaken to limit the potential spread of infection, I understand that the facility is not guaranteed to be biohazard or allergen-free and therefore assume all risks for the registrant pertaining to allergies, or illness and medical conditions. I also agree to admittance standards to the facility for my student(s) and or myself including temperature testing and COVID 19 or pandemic protocols as well as contact tracing information collection. Wearing of masks when entering the facility and leaving all outdoor shoes in the foyer & or any additional measures required to safely operate the facility and maintain the orders of the local Medical Officer of Health
10. I also understand that I will be responsible for the full annual fee past the October 15th drop/add date for classes (applicable to September registrants only,) and that any cancellation must be made in writing and delivered to Move With Grace Inc. before that date as we commit class hours to the staff at that time. The fees will be retained up to the end of the 30-day pro-rated period. All registrants past Oct 15 can withdrawal within 15 days of enrollment in writing up to January 1st only being responsible for the 1st month of fees. All other registrants are responsible for the full fees of the semester for which they have registered.
11. Pricing packages do not include the annual ReSound & Socan Tariffs which is assessed in January of each year and will be billed at that time.
12. All prices are subject to the applicable taxes for 13% HST on all products and services unless it is indicated that the tax is included.
Competitive Team Addendum
Membership on The Move with Grace Competition Team is a privilege, not a right. The directors of MWG have the final say in any and all matters regarding The Competition Team.
Please read over the agreement with your child to ensure they understand the expectation of being on the team
We understand and agree that:
• Competition team members may not take class or study with any other dance teachers or at any other studios without the express written permission of the directors.
We will be committed to The MWG Team and Move with Grace Dance studio until the conclusion of any given season I have started and will always put forth our best effort to meet the demands, requirements, and goals of Move with Grace. Team members are allowed only three absences per session.
The costume(s) becomes the property of the Move with Grace competitive team if your dancer leaves before the end of the last competition.
Move with Grace, inc. reserves the right to have another dancer take your dancers' place and use the fees and costumes as to not negatively affect the team.
At no time will a parent, representative of, guardian or member of the competitive team contact, speak to, email, write or converse with a competition organizer or adjudicator.
The Competition Season begins at the start of choreography and ends when the last entry leaves the stage, whenever that occurs.
I agree that participation on the team requires your understanding that in situations of "force majeure" or unforeseen circumstances, schedules, dates, methods, and locations may change as required.
All team funds, winnings, and disbursements are controlled at the sole discretion of Move With Grace Inc. Once registration for events has been agreed to and made, there are no refunds.
A team member departing the team mid-season forfeits their right to any reimbursement and is responsible for the full fees of the season.
All payments for tuition, costumes, and competition fees, and any other related fees and expenses as set forth by Move with Grace are the sole responsibility of the team member and will be paid in a timely fashion.
Monthly fees or competitive fees not paid on time may result in removal from the team.
Competition team dancers must follow the dress-code and conduct guidelines as stated in the family handbook and expressed by the staff.
Competition team dancers are expected to set a positive example in technique and performance and attitude, in all classes, events, dance outs, and competitions.
Competition team dancers must behave appropriately and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Inappropriate behavior will result in removal from the class and possibly the team without a refund.
All choreography is the sole property of The Move with Grace Inc. Students may not perform routines outside of Move with Grace without express written permission of the
All publicity for the competition team and individual team dancers must be submitted and approved in writing by the directors.
All competition team members must have or purchase a team jacket.
Competition team members and their friends and relatives are never to degrade or put down any other dancer’s ability, performance, appearance, or personality either at Move with Grace or at any public or team event.
Accomplishment and achievement should be merited on your personal performance and can never come at another’s expense.
Competition team dancers are required to follow all rules and regulations set forth by Move with Grace. Failure to comply with these guidelines or those established by Move with Grace will result in a warning, penalties, or dismissal from the competition team without refund or other recourse at the sole discretion of the directors.
The directors of the Move with Grace Competition Team have the final say in all competition team matters.
All pricing is subject to applicable taxes. Acceptance of a choreography routine will also reflect an acceptance of all fees applicable including a minimum standard price for a competitive costume, applicable entry fee costs as set out by Move With Grace Inc., the cost of the choreography, which includes a predetermined length of time in the studio for the production of the number. Any additional time required will be at an additional cost. A schedule for payment of these fees will be set out by Move With Grace Inc. and compliance with this schedule will be mandatory. Terms may be offered but will be subject to an interest penalty.
Any dancer missing more than 3 choreography classes without the director's consent may be removed from the number without refund and will still be responsible for all fees associated with the number (s). This is to protect the investment of all team members and maintain the required quality of production and performance.
All dancers must be at the competition venue dress and ready to perform a minimum of 1 hour before stage time. Failure to be at the competition with ample time to rehearse may jeopardize your dancer's right to be on stage with the team.
My Agreement of membership whether for recreational classes or competitive team classes exists in perpetuity and renews with every concurrent season..
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com