We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
I understand that there are risks of physical injury associated with, arising out of, and inherent to the activity of dance. In recognition of this acknowledged risk of injury, I knowingly and voluntarily waive all rights and/or causes of action of any kind, including any and all claims of negligence arising as a result of such activity from which liability could accrue to The Pointe School of Dance, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and all affiliated entities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “The Pointe School of Dance".) I hereby agree to release The Pointe School of Dance and hold The Pointe School of Dance harmless of all liability, and hereby acknowledge that I knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks of physical injury arising out of active participation in dance on behalf of the participant. I am aware that this is a release of liability and an acknowledgement of my voluntary and knowing assumption of the risk of injury. I have made this agreement voluntarily and of my own free will in exchange for the privilege of participation.
1. I have read and agree to abide by The Pointe School of Dance LLC's (herin PSD) policies regarding tuition, membership fees, late charges, automatic payments, costume payments, attendance, and required dance attire.
2. I understand that PSD reserves the right to refuse instruction to anyone not abiding by PSD policies.
3. I understand that PSD reserves the right to cancel a class or combine classes if enrollment falls below five students per class.
4. I understand that PSD is not responsible for lost items, stolen items, or unclaimed merchandise after 90 days of receipt.
5. I understand that participation in a dance program involves risk and possible injury. I understand that PSD and its staff will not be held responsible for injuries sustained in class, while performing, or traveling to and from its facilities.
6. I authorize PSD to secure any emergency medical treatment my child might need.
7. I grant PSD, The Turning Pointe Boutique, On Pointe Photography, and The Pointe Foundation irrevocable permission to use my child's image and visual likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, and any other lawful purpose. I agree that all right, title, and interest in and to such images and any reproductions or derivative works shall be the exclusive property of PSD. I agree that PSD does not owe me any compensation for the acts I have consented to in this section.
8. I release PSD from all liability or legal responsibility that may arise from the acts I have authorized or consented to herein. I have carefully read and understand these terms and conditions.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com