We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account.
We are so pleased that you have entrusted us with your child's dance education. You can look forward to a wonderful year of magic, excitement, learning, growing, and dance. The following policies are in place to enrich the lives of our students and their families through the Art of Dance. We uphold the values of commitment, integrity, leadership, hard work and a positive attitude. Balletcoaching.com prides itself on using age appropriate music, costumes and choreography and safe dance practice. If you have any questions about our policies please email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things you should know and agree to:
* All term fees must be paid in advance before the commencement of each term.
* Late fees may incur additional administration and interest fees and charges.
* All enrolments will be billed one annual registration payment in addition to term fees. This will be automatically added at the enrolment process
* Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
* We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
* We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL COSTS:
* Optional Concert Costume Hire Fee and concert entry ticket
* Optional Ballet Exam Fee and extra preparation pianist classes
* Optional Eisteddfod and Competition Entry Fees
* Uniform costs (leotard, tights, dance shoes)
Please make direct payment of dance fees payable to :
Monique Feain Balletcoaching
Monique Feain Balletcoaching @ The Dance Warehouse Wollongbar studios are located at The Palm Shopping Centre, Warehouse 1 & 2, 58-62 Simpson Ave, Wollongbar behind the shops.
There is plenty of safe parking in the marked parking bays on the curve at the lower end of the carpark.
Uniform information can be found on the website http://www.balletcoaching.com/classes-coaching/uniform
Timetable information, term dates and key dates for concert and ballet exams can be found on the website http://www.balletcoaching.com/classes-coaching/2017-timetable
CONCERT 2018: SUNDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2018 at Ballina RSL. Please put this date in your diary NOW! This is on an "opt-out" basis. We assume all students registered in July 2018 will be part of our amazing end of year show which is the highlight of the year for all students and parents. If you are opting out then you must notify us in writing via email before the commencement of Term 3, 2018. There is one performance, with a dress rehearsal in the studio SAT 24 Nov. It also involves one extra run through rehearsal prior to the performance & a photo day,
2018 Concert costume Hire fee of $55 per costume
We encourage our Ballet students to choose to do an exam. 2018 Exam Date Sunday 19 August : Exams are held in July/August (Annual Date TBC early in the year) Ballet Exam Fees in 2018 range from $69 for Primary, $79 Grade 1, $84 Grade 2, $94 Grade 3, $103 Grade 4, $108 Grade 5, $124 Grade 6, $174 Intermediate, $218 Adv1, $258 Adv 2 plus an additional Country Centre Exam Levy of $35 to cover pianist costs.
Balletcoaching.com Code of Conduct:
1. Students will dress and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all dance classes, performances, competitions, shows and events in which Balletcoaching.com is being represented and abide by all studio policies.
2. Students are expected to respect others. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Refrain from speaking negatively of others or making derogatory remarks or using profanity. Be encouraging of and supportive of fellow students and other dance schools mindful that you are role models, especially for younger, impressionable students.
3. Respect the integrity and judgment of your teachers. Refrain from questioning the casting, choreographic or costuming decisions of Balletcoaching.com Staff. Refrain from talking in class or rehearsal.
4. Parents and students must address all phone, email and personal queries and concerns directly to the Directors, including but not limited to enrolments, arranging solos and the booking of private lessons.
5. Students are required to use deodorant (no spray deodorant to be used in enclosed spaces – roll on only - out of consideration for those with respiratory ailments such as Asthma). Students who perspire excessively should bring a personal hand towel.
6. Students are to be correctly dressed for class with correct uniform, footwear and hairstyle and bring their own water bottle to every class.
7. Students must have their dance attire, water bottle, dance bags and shoes labelled with their initials.
8. Students are to be suitably dressed to leave class, including warm clothing during winter.
9. Students are absolutely not permitted to eat or chew gum during class.
10. Students are expected to use the restroom before class to avoid unnecessary interruptions during classes.
11. Students are expected to be punctual for all classes and rehearsals. Any student that is late to class may be asked to sit and watch. Prompt arrival time ensures that your child receives full instruction which includes the safety of warm up.
12. Parents must supervise all accompanying siblings in waiting areas. Children must not be left unattended.
13. Balletcoaching.com staff is not responsible for providing care to students before or after class.
14. Parents, family and friends are not permitted to watch any classes unless by prior arrangement with the Director.
15. Students will remove all jewellery including watches before class & rehearsal (little stud earrings only) for safety reasons.
17. Students are not permitted to use mobile phones and they must be switched to silent during class or rehearsal.
18. Students are not permitted to take photographs with mobile phones (including during class, rehearsal, performance or in the dressing rooms) without teacher permission.
19. Parents and students are expected to abstain from all forms of bullying including cyber bullying as per the bullying policy. Cyber bullying includes but is not limited to:
a. Posting inappropriate material on line.
b. Sending harassing emails /posts/text messages.
c. Posting items on line without permission of those involved.
20. Please notify the director by phone or SMS text if for any reason a student will be missing from their regular class.
21. Communication - Balletcoaching.com will email each family with important information. Please read all emails to stay updated on the latest news. It is your responsibility to read all emails from Balletcoaching.com, so you can stay informed of the latest news and information. Don’t forget to add Balletcoaching.com to your contact list so the emails will not go to your spam file.
22. The Director at Balletcoaching.com reserve the right to dismiss any student who does not abide by the agreed code of conduct.
23. Please communicate concerns sooner rather than later by contacting the Directors to make an appointment or you are welcome to send an appropriate email to discuss the issue. Dance teachers are not to be interrupted before, during or in between classes. Every effort will be made to address your concerns in a timely manner.
Waiver and Release from Liability Form
I have chosen to have my child, participate in dance instruction given by Balletcoaching.com. I acknowledge that I understand the nature of the physical activities my child will be participating in and the possibility that despite precautions, accidents and/or physical injury may occur.
I/we agree to release and hold harmless Balletcoaching.com. including its teachers, and staff members from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold Balletcoaching.com. liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage or loss, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes or which may occur at any Balletcoaching.com sponsored event outside the studio.
Furthermore I/we agree to read and follow the class and facility policies and take full responsibility for my/our behavior in addition to any damage I/we may cause to the facilities utilized by Balletcoaching.com. The policies can be found in the information document.
I hereby authorize and give permission for images of myself / my child, captured during Balletcoaching.com Rehearsals, Performances & activities through video, photo and digital camera, to be used solely for the purposes of promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY:
The movement of children from parental supervision to Balletcoaching classes requires the utmost care by all parties. No child should be left without the parent being satisfied that their child is in class and under the care of Balletcoaching.com staff nor should any child be encouraged to leave care without supervision. Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s safety until they arrive at dance class and once they have left dance class.
Balletcoaching.com asks that you ensure the following responsibilities:
• Dancers are on time for class and parents are responsible for arrival. Please contact us should your child not be attending class.
• Dancers are picked up on time by a parent or guardian at the end of their class/es. When dancers leave the building they are out of our care, no student should wait or be asked to wait outside the building to be collected.
• Dancers under the age of 5 years should have at least one parent on site during class time.
• Parents are responsible for maintaining up to date contact details.
• As Balletcoaching.com is not a licensed child minding facility we are unable to ‘mind’ other children not attending our classes.
Please note: the nature of dance occasionally requires student-teacher contact for the purposes of placement and correction of technique.
It is my intention to execute a complete and unconditional waiver and release of all liability pursuant to the terms herein, and agreement as to all terms and conditions contained above. I am of lawful age and competent to sign this affirmation.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF AS TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE AND AGREE TO IT's CONTENTS.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com