We need you to answer this to make sure you are a person and not spam.
You must be over 18 to register for an account
YUVA DANCE ACADEMY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Children under the age of 5 must have parental supervision in waiting area.
2. Do Not record or photograph anything without permission.
3. Parents/Students Authorize and Agree that Yuva Dance Academy may take/use photographs and video recordings of the respective student for promotional/publication/social media purposes.
4. Do not talk while the teacher is talking. Not even whispering to the person next to you.
5. Complete silence and stow your cell phone. Even vibration is often audible.
6. Respect the dance space. Pick up trash, your clothes, and don’t turn things on, off, up, or down in the space without permission.
7. Parents are not allowed to watch dance classes. Since children are easily distracted we keep the doors closed so that they are more likely to pay attention to teacher.
8. Restrain movement in a crowded class until broken into groups. If you bump into someone, quietly apologize. Don’t make it a big deal.
9. Please do not give your opinion on choreography to the teacher, unless your suggestions have been requested. And do not take it upon yourself to correct your fellow classmates.
10. If you want help with something that will take more than a minute or two, schedule a private lesson with your teacher.
11. Classes with less than 5 students may be canceled, combined or rescheduled at YUVA DANCE ACADEMY.
12. YUVA DANCE ACADEMY reserves the rights to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and Dance School cannot arrange a substitute in such situation, missed classes will be rescheduled.
13. Every Student is required to participate in all scheduled events. They will be required to perform on stage at the Yuva Annual Recital.
1. Wear loose and comfortable clothing. Tracks, T-shirt and Shoes (ONLY FOR FITNESS CLASSES) preferred. Please remember that shoes (FITNESS CLASSES) are necessary to avoid pains and cramps.
2. No street shoes are allowed to be worn in the studios.
1. Students and parents are expected to be courteous, polite, friendly, and respectful to all Instructors, parents, each other and all guests.
2. It is also essential that our students respect, understand and follow the YUVA DANCE ACADEMY RULES AND REGULATIONS
3. Disrespectful, aggressive, and/or disruptive behavior will not be accepted and YUVA DANCE ACADEMY has the right to remove the student from the academy for this type of behavior.
1. Students are encouraged to arrive on time to all classes to warm-up and prepare for class, Warm-up is very necessary in order to avoid any physical injury while dancing.
2. Students should be picked up promptly after class. Please notify the studio if you are late to pick up your child. 3. Students should not wait outside!!We are very sensitive to our student’s safety but we are not responsible for students before or after their classes.
1. YUVA DANCE ACADEMY has the right to dismiss any student/family from the School due to misconduct, breaking of Rules and Regulations/policies, regular complaints, defamation of the school, and/or spreading false information about the school. No refund will be given.
1. YUVA DANCE ACADEMY will respect your decision to withdraw from the curriculum. If you wish to withdraw your child, please do so in a polite and respectful way. It must be presented in writing with remaining tuition balance. No refunds will be given.
2. You must inform 30days prior for withdrawals. Please be aware that no refunds will be issued due to withdrawing from classes.
PLACEMENT IN CLASSES
4. All students ages 8 and up must take a trial class to determine the child’s placement. Transition into a higher level is only done at Director’s and Instructor’s call.
1. Parents may wait in the lobby for students, or students may be dropped off and picked up after class.
2. Teachers and assistants cannot monitor the waiting room or other parts of the establishment. Do not leave small children unattended.
3. Only water allowed in the studios, no other food, drinks and Very specifically NO GUM permitted.
4. Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. We want to keep a clean studio.
5. YUVA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please take care of your personal belongings.
6. Ensure that your kids are bathroom-trained. It’s compulsory to FLUSH and Wash hands.
7. There is to be no running around the dance studio or children near the door while class is going on.
8. Any dance form takes time and repetition to watch others and a lot of patience. It is not something that can be forced or accomplished with a few classes. It takes years of practice, patience, time, consistency, and appreciation. Remember, Fun and the appreciation of movement have to always come first or the rest is never understood or accomplished. The Students are required to know the routines and are expected to practice at home.
1. Tuition Payments are Non- refundable.
2. There will be no refunds given due to missed classes
3. Tuition is to be paid the first of each month. It will be considered late after 7th and a $25 late fee will be added.
A workshop is more than a chance to learn a new skill. Workshop provides perfect opportunity to improvise on your techniques, postures, facial expressions, timing, rhythm, energy and much more. Each month we will have a different instructor and New style of Dance.
Each class is $15 for 1hour or $25 for 2 hours.
1. Make-up classes will only be available during the following month of missed class. There is no refund or refinancing for any missed classes.
1. YUVA DANCE ACADEMY follows Howard County Public School regarding closings, but not in all instances. An email will be sent out to all students if studio will be closed. Classes will not be Rescheduled due to inclement Weather.
1. It is our goal to keep YUVA Families/YUVIANS informed of all activities and events. Email updates are sent on a regular basis and it is important that all families provide a current email address that is checked frequently. The information which is posted on the bulletin board in the lobby, which students and parents should read frequently.
2. Please address all questions by email to the Director, not to the teachers.
PERFORMANCES & COMPETITIONS & COSTUMES:
1. All competition students are chosen by the Directors and other instructors and are placed accordingly. Competition students are required to attend ALL scheduled classes.
2. From time to time students are asked to do additional performances. All students will be informed of these opportunities, and are encouraged to take advantage of them.
3. Please understand that Performances and Competitions require additional practice sessions and are totally voluntary. Please commit only if sure.
4. Costumes for performances can be obtained from the studio for a nominal rental price.
5. Please remember to use the costumes extremely carefully as any and all damages are expected to be reimbursed.
MEDICAL AND RISK WAIVER
1. Please understand that Dance is a form of Art which requires rigorous movement. Therefore all teachers, directors, partners, guest dancers, employees of YUVA DANCE ACADEMY are not responsible for any accident or injury that may occur. The students and parents should understand the risks involved and agree to follow all safety instructions and precautions.
2. The participant also agrees to waive, release, covenant not to sue, and indemnify and hold harmless YUVA DANCE ACADEMY from any claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, damages or liabilities, including attorney’s fee for personal injury, property damage, accidents ,illnesses, or any incidental damages that may arise from the use of facilities or of participation in the Dance.
3. The staff should be informed of any special medical/health problems or needs, restrictions and conditions that your child may have. If your child has any serious conditions and /or illnesses, you must bring written permission to take Dance classes from primary doctor.
4. If any injury occurs, it is understood that the family is responsible for any medical costs. It is understood that YUVA DANCE ACADEMY is not responsible for any medical costs.
5. It is understood that YUVA DANCE ACADEMY is not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while attending YUVA DANCE ACADEMY.
6. In a Crucial emergency 911 will be called.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com