Kidz-N-Co Talent – POLICIES, INDEMNITY & WAIVERS
1. ENROLMENT & FEES
I wish to enrol in Kidz-N-Co Talent theatre classes. I agree to pay the fees associated with these classes by the due date. I understand that my enrolment will be discontinued if my fees are not paid in full by the due date.
2. MEDIA RELEASE
I give permission for my child to be photographed and filmed by Kidz-N-Co Talent or its appointed agent, during classes, eisteddfods, other competitions and the end of year concert.
I give permission for such photographs/films to be displayed:
• On Kidz-N-Co Talent’s social media pages and website;
• For general marketing purposes.
3. GUIDELINES AND PERFORMANCE TEAM EXPECTATIONS
I have read Kidz-N-Co Talent ‘Guidelines’ (Annexure A) and agree to abide by them. I understand that a failure to comply with any of the rules and conditions contained therein will result in the immediate cancellation of my child’s enrolment from the dancing school.
I hereby give my consent for my child to participate in Kidz-N-Co Talent theatre classes, eisteddfods, competitions and events. I understand that risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity, including dance and acrobatics, and I, on behalf of myself and my child, knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk. I hereby waive and release Olivia Hill individually and Kidz-N-Co Talent, its agents, employees, contractors and voluntary workers from any and all claims or damages of any kind arising out of my child’s participation in the classes, eisteddfods, competitions, or other events of Kidz-N-Co Talent. I further certify that the aforementioned student is in proper physical condition to participate in the Acrobatic/Dance program. I authorise Olivia Hill or her designated agents (being the teachers or administrators of Kidz-N-Co Talent) to obtain medical treatment for my child if it should be necessary and I accept responsibility for payment of any expenses associated with such treatment.
5. PRIVACY RELEASE
The personal information we collect from you will be used to perform all administrative functions associated with your child being involved in classes, activities and events conducted by Kidz-N-Co Talent. It will also be used to ensure that your child has a safe and enjoyable time. Failure to supply the information will limit our ability to provide a safe and enjoyable environment. Health information will be used solely to ensure your child receives optimum health care. If we want to use this information for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent.
ANNEXURE A - GUIDELINES
• All students, parents and supporters are required to be on their best behaviour at dancing eisteddfods and/or other events where they are representing the school. In particular, we require good sportsmanship (towards other schools/students), encouragement within our school and etiquette towards all eisteddfod/event staff and volunteers.
• All parents and students are to treat each other with respect and courtesy at all times. Any issues within the dancing school involving other parents or students are to be reported directly (and only) to email firstname.lastname@example.org
• All students and parents are to treat the teachers with respect and courtesy. No rude behaviour or ill treatment towards any of the teachers will be tolerated.
• All students are to make an effort to be friendly to each other. This does not mean that all students need to be 'best friends' but merely that they should be courteous, inclusive and respectful to each other in order to maintain a friendly culture.
Apart from Just Dance, Just Ballet and Just Acro no parents, guardians or siblings are permitted to sit in on classes. For absolute transparency Security cameras are in all teaching spaces so parents are able to check on class from the reception area at their convenience.
Students need to come prepared for each class. This means that all students must bring:
• All necessary shoes (including tap shoes, ballet shoes, jazz shoes and foot thongs);
Suitable snacks and meals (no popcorn)
Students are required to wear appropriate dance attire to each class. This means that students must:
Wear appropriate dance attire as per guidelines https://www.kidznco.com/uniform-requirements/
• Appropriately fasten their hair (in a bun, braids or other neat style) to avoid it falling in their eyes or otherwise distracting them during classes.
FILM, PHOTOGRAPHS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
• Parents/guardians are not permitted to film or photograph any teacher or student during classes without the prior written permission of the parent/individual involved.
• Parents/guardians are not permitted to put any videos, photographs or other media content of any teacher or student (other than their own child) on social media/the internet without the prior written permission of the parent/individual involved.
• Students, parents and guardians (while members of the school) are not permitted to write negative or harmful comments relating to the school or any of its students, teachers or parents/guardians on social media/the internet. Any such conduct will result in the immediate cancellation of the student's enrolment.
• Examinations are not compulsory. Students are permitted to undertake technique classes without sitting examinations.
• Whether or not a student sits a particular dancing exam is at the discretion of the class teacher.