You must be over 18 to register for an account.
• I have read and agree to abide by M Dance Center LLC, (DBA Flourish Dance Academy) policies.
• I understand that Flourish Dance Academy reserves the right to refuse instruction to anyone not abiding by Flourish Dance Academy policies.
• I understand that Flourish Dance Academy is not responsible for lost items, stolen items, or unclaimed merchandise.
• I understand that participation in a dance program involves risk of possible injury and/or illness.
• I agree that Flourish Dance Academy and its staff will not be held responsible for injuries or illness sustained in class, in rehearsals, while performing, or traveling to or from its facilities.
• I understand that I assume full financial responsibility for risks of personal and bodily injury and/or illness that may be sustained in class while performing, or traveling to or its facilities.
• I have and will maintain, at my expense, sufficient health insurance and other types of medical payments to cover the cost of any personal and bodily injury and/or illness may be sustained in class, in rehearsals, while performing, or traveling to or from its facilities.
• I understand that by participating in Flourish Dance Academy programs, video and or images may be taken and used for promotional materials and advertisements and that I will not receive payment or other consideration for the video and or images.
• I release Flourish Dance Academy and its managers, instructors, employees, agents, associations, related companies, successors and assigns, from liability for all personal and bodily injury and/or illness that may be sustained in class, in rehearsals, while performing, or traveling to or from its facilities. I specifically intend this release to include all claims that my child and I might have based on actual or alleged negligent supervision, instruction, training, and/or facility care and cleaning.
Please read these policies carefully as many have changed from last season.
At Flourish, we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date.
Email: Please add email@example.com to your email contacts. Important communications are made via email.
Facebook: Like us and follow our posts at facebook.com/flourishdanceacademy
Instagram: Follow us on instagram @flourishdanceacademy
Parent Portal: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mdancecenter
Flourish Dance Academy reserves the right to place students in appropriate classes based on age, ability, and instructor’s evaluation.
Proper shoes, attire, and hair etiquette are required for all classes. Please see the dress code document for detailed dress code information.
Classes can be made up within 4 weeks of the missed date in any style (age-appropriate) or by approval.
No credit for missed classes.
Please log your upcoming absence in the parent portal and schedule the make-up via email.
See Tuition & Fees page for fee details.
Tuition and fees are billed in equal monthly installments for your convenience.
Tuition and any other fees are posted to accounts on the 15th and are automatically debited via auto-pay from your card or account on file on the 1st of each month.
All clients are required to maintain a card on file in our auto-pay system.
Accounts not paid within terms are subject to an accruing 5% monthly finance charge until paid. Accounts more than 60 days past due may be submitted to collection services.
A $35 fee will be applied to accounts for returned checks.
Students are automatically enrolled for the next season on May 1st.
Annual Registration Fee for the new season is automatically charged via auto-pay on May 1st.
To opt-out of Rollover Registration, an opt-out form must be completed before May 1st.
Withdrawal From Classes
30 days notice is required for all withdrawals.
To withdraw, a parent must contact the front desk in writing and request and complete a withdrawal form.
Refunds will not be issued for payments made before the withdrawal form is completed.
Refunds / Tuition Credits
No refunds or credits issued for any classes missed.
If withdrawing from classes, clients must contact the front desk and complete a withdrawal form – no refunds issued for any payments made prior to completing the withdrawal form.
Tuition credits will be issued when a student initiates a class change, and the credits must be used within 1 year.
Rescheduling, Substitution, and Delivery of Service
Flourish reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, or combine classes.
Flourish reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regular teacher is ill or is otherwise unable to teach.
Flourish reserves the right to deliver class content via an online system in the event that classes are not able to be conducted live for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, teacher absence, or governmental advisory.
Flourish Dance Academy is under 24/7 video surveillance.
Each December, Flourish Dance Academy produces a Winter Recital. All classes perform, and all students are expected to participate.
Costumes: Students will wear basic dancewear in colors specified by their instructor. Flourish also provides accessories and props for this performance.
Recital Fee: (see Tuition & Fees page for details)
Each June, Flourish Dance Academy ends the season with a professionally produced Spring Recital. All classes perform (except where indicated), and all students are expected to participate.
Costume Fees: per dancer, per class (see Tuition & Fees page for details)
Recital Fee: (see Tuition & Fees page for details)
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com