Use of photos, videos, quotes
I understand that photos, quotes, and video of the registered dancer may be used by Modern Motion for promotional materials including, but not limited to the website www.modernmotion.org, newspapers, newsletters, and social media pages including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
If I do not wish for my dancer to be included in these media outlets, I will make my wishes known by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to withdraw from class for any reason, you must do so in writing, and the balance of all fees through the withdrawal date are due in full. Fourteen days notice in writing is required in order to cancel any recurring credit/debit transaction.
Tuition is non-refundable. Withdrawal requests must be received in writing by Modern Motion by the 15th of the month in order to discontinue auto-pay (where applicable). No exceptions. Tuition is not refunded due to student absences. We offer make-up classes within the August to June season. We will reschedule when class is cancelled due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances.
Check payments returned with insufficient funds will be assessed a $30 fee in addition to the tuition and fees owed.
Students with unpaid balances will not be permitted to participate in class or perform at any show or recital until the unpaid balance is paid in full.
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Dance Program indicated below and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below dance activity or event, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in Dance events and activities which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, illness, paralysis and death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
3. I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, illness, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the dance facility used by the participant , including its owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the dance event or program, premises and event inspectors,underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the dance facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as ""Releasee""...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Modern Motion will offer hybrid learning. Hybrid learning includes in-studio classes and online classes to meet the safety standards and health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. I understand and accept that class format may change throughout the season, and that any and all state mandates or Executive Orders will be followed by the school, its employees, volunteers, and board members.
Further, I understand that I must comply with all health guidelines from the CDC and New Jersey Department of Health in order to participate in any in-person experiences, including but not limited to social distancing, hand washing and personal hygiene, and wearing of a facial cover where applicable.
I will not allow my child to attend class in person if he or she is sick, exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19, or has a fever.
I also understand and accept that there will be no compensation, discounts or refunds for classes that are offered online as a result of the current CDC and state guidelines for the dance school.
I understand and accept my responsibility to report any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 from my family or dancer to the studio if they have attended in person classes in order to allow for adequate sanitation of the studio facility, notification and contact tracing for those that may have come in contact with my dancer.
Modern Motion reserves the right to deny access to the facility, events, or classes to any student, parent, or individual accompanying an attending student who refuses to comply with or is otherwise found in breach of these requirements.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com