Must be over the age of 18 to register for a class. You must be the students legal guardian.
PERMISSION AND RELEASE FOR USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS
Rising Star Tumbling and Dance Studio (also known as RSTD Inc., and hereafter referred to as “Rising Star”) often takes photographs and/or videos of its students and their family members. Some photographs are posted on Rising Star’s website or its social media accounts, or are otherwise used for advertisement purposes. The respect and safety of its students and their families is of the utmost importance to Rising Star. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that only tasteful photographs or videos are used in a safe and reasonable manner.
By signing below, you hereby authorize Rising Star and its representatives to take photographs (including videos) of you and the student in connection with tumbling and dance activities. You acknowledge that such photographs will become the property of Rising Star and will not be returned. You further authorize Rising Star to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photographs for any lawful purpose, with or without your or the student’s name, without compensation of any kind or nature. On behalf of yourself and the student, you agree to release and hold harmless Rising Star and its affiliates, predecessors, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, beneficiaries, subrogates, principals, agents, partners, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and associates from any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of actions, liabilities, rights, damages, costs, and/or expenses that may arise in connection with the use of photographs or videos as described above.
ACKNOWLEDGE OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Tumbling and dancing are physical activities that, like any other sport, involve certain
inherent risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, muscle pain, bumps, bruises, strains,
broken bones, ligament injuries, and other personal injuries. Although rare, some injuries can be
serious in nature and even life threatening. The safety of its students is a priority for Rising Star
Tumbling & Dance Studio. However, the inherent risks of tumbling and dancing cannot be
eliminated without jeopardizing the essential quality of the activities. By signing below, you
acknowledge and assume all the risks involved in tumbling and/or dancing for yourself and the
Rising Star does not carry medical insurance for its students. You are hereby advised
that your student should be covered by adequate insurance to cover any medical expenses or
other costs associated with potential personal injury that might occur while participating in
activities on Rising Star’s premises or other events sanctioned or approved by Rising Star.
Rising Star will not reimburse you for medical expenses or other costs.
In addition, Rising Star’s studios are often very busy during class hours. We are proud of
how respectful our students and their family members are to each other. Nevertheless, it is not
possible for Rising Star to monitor everybody. You and the student are solely responsible for
your own property. Rising Star is not responsible for any property loss or damage suffered by a
student, his or her family members, or anybody else while on Rising Star’s premises or during
Rising Star sanctioned or approved events.
By signing below, you acknowledge on behalf of yourself and the student that you have
read and understand this entire document. In consideration of you and the student being
permitted to participate in Rising Star classes and other events, you and the student hereby agree
to release Rising Star Tumbling & Dance Studio (otherwise known as RSTD Inc.) and its
affiliates, predecessors, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, beneficiaries, subrogees,
principals, agents, partners, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and associates from any
and all claims, actions, demands, causes of actions, liabilities, rights, damages, costs, and/or
expenses associated with personal injury or property loss, including but not limited to claims or
causes of action for negligence, that may be suffered while on Rising Star’s premises, during
participating in Rising Star classes, or while participating in other events and activities
sanctioned or approved by Rising Star. This release shall also include, but is not limited to,
personal injury, harm or any other damages caused acts of God; any natural disaster; plague;
epidemic; pandemic; outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis that might
be associated with participation in RSTD Inc. activities or physical attendance at RSTD Inc.
premises. You hereby acknowledge for yourself and your student that by signing this release,
you may be found by a court of law to have waived any right to maintain a lawsuit against Rising
Star and the parties named above on the basis of any claim that is hereby released.
Rising Star Studio Policy for the 21-22 Season
1. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING RISING STAR! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.
2. YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR CLASSES FROM SEPTEMBER 7TH THROUGH MAY 20th, 2022 AND ARE REQUIRED TO PAY AND REMAIN ENROLLED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 MONTHS. THE STUDIO WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER FORMAL REGISTRATION PERIOD UNTIL JUNE FOR SUMMER CLASSES.
IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO CONTINUE PLEASE SEE THE OFFICE OR EMAIL INFO@RSTD.NET TO FILL OUT A WITHDRAWAL FORM. TEACHERS DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXECUTE WITHDRAWALS. IF YOU DROP A CLASS AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH, YOU WILL BE CHARGED TUITION FOR THAT MONTH (NO PARTIAL MONTH CREDITS).
THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL OF CLASSES AFTER MARCH 31ST. IF YOU DECIDE TO WITHDRAW AFTER MARCH 31ST, YOU ARE STILL FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE TO PAY FOR THE CLASSES FOR APRIL AND MAY. (IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR SUMMER PROGRAMS IN JUNE, JULY OR AUGUST ONCE REGISTERED THERE ARE NO REFUNDS). NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR CAMPS, CLINICS AND WORKSHOPS, ONLY FOR SUMMER SESSIONS FOR NEW STUDENTS TO RISING STAR.
3. SEPTEMBER - ALL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENROLL IN AUTO-PAY. YOU ARE PAYING FOR A YEAR-LONG PROGRAM BASED ON 33 WEEKS. THIS IS DIVIDED INTO MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. TUITION WILL BE PULLED THE 2ND OF EVERY MONTH, EXCEPT FOR SEPTEMBER WHICH WILL BE PULLED ON THE 15TH. DISCOUNTS ARE ONLY GIVEN IF TUITION IS PAID AN ENTIRE YEAR IN ADVANCE FOR ALL ENROLLED CLASSES BY SEPTEMBER 30TH. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT SEE THE OFFICE. ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL VIA CHECK OR CASH TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT (7%). IF YOU HAVE PAID A SEMESTER OR YEAR IN ADVANCE AND DROP A CLASS, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED FOR THE MONTHS YOU DROPPED, LESS A 10% FEE FOR EARLY WITHDRAWAL. NO REFUNDS FOR ADMIN/REGISTRATION FEES. BALANCES OVER 30 DAYS WILL BE CHARGED A LATE FEE. RETURNED PAYMENTS WILL BE CHARGED A $20.00 FEE.
SUMMER JUNE, JULY, AUGUST FEES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION DUE TO SHORTER SESSIONS.
4. FOR FALL SESSION ONLY - IF YOUR CHILD IS IN OUR SPRING RECITAL, THERE WILL BE A COSTUME FEE DUE BY NOVEMBER 1ST. ALL DANCE CLASSES WILL BE IN THE SPRING RECITAL. RECITAL AND DRESS REHEARSAL WILL BE IN MAY OR THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE (DETAILS TO COME). SOME TUMBLING CLASSES MAY ALSO BE IN THE RECITAL. YOUR TUMBLING TEACHER WILL NOTIFY YOUR CHILD'S CLASS IF THEY WILL BE IN RECITAL.
5. COSTUMES WILL NOT BE ORDERED WITHOUT PAYMENT. IT IS UNDERSTOOD YOU MAY CANCEL THE COSTUME ORDER ONLY BEFORE IT IS ORDERED ON DECEMBER 1ST. AFTER DECEMBER 1ST THERE WILL NOT BE REFUNDS FOR COSTUMES.
6. IF YOUR CHILD TUMBLES HE/SHE WILL HAVE A MINI MEET AT THE END OF THE YEAR, MAY 16TH-20TH. THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION OF THE SKILLS THEY HAVE LEARNED. THEY WILL RECEIVE AN AWARD FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND AN AWARD FOR THE LEVEL THEY HAVE COMPLETED.
7. WE DO NOT GIVE DISCOUNTS FOR CLASSES MISSED. YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR CHILD'S PLACE IN CLASS, WHETHER HE/SHE IS PRESENT. MAKE-UPS ARE GIVEN FOR ILLNESSES OR MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS. YOU ARE PAYING FOR A YEAR-LONG PROGRAM BASED ON 33 WEEKS. THIS IS DIVIDED INTO MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. DUE TO THE DAYS THAT SOME CLASSES FALL ON IN THE WEEK, THERE MAY BE AN EXTRA ONE OR TWO MEETINGS DEPENDING ON THE CALENDAR. THERE WILL BE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR THE EXTRA LESSONS.
8. WHEN SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED FOR A FULL DAY BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER, THE STUDIO WILL CLOSE. IF THEY CLOSE FOR AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON A CASE-TO-CASE BASIS. NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE MADE TO CANCEL CLASSES. RISING STAR WILL NOTIFY YOU VIA RS APP NOTIFICATION, RSTD.NET WEBSITE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND WE WILL SEND AN AUTOMATED TEXT MESSAGE. NO MAKE-UPS ARE GIVEN FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER CLOSURES.
9. RISING STAR DOES NOT CARRY MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR ITS STUDENTS. IT IS REQUIRED THAT ALL STUDENTS BE COVERED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY INSURANCE POLICIES AND IF INJURY OCCURS IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE STUDENT'S OWN POLICY IS YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF REIMBURSEMENT.
10. THE STUDIO WILL BE CLOSED FOR FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS FOR 21-22 SEASON:
THANKSGIVING, NOV. 24TH - NOV. 26TH, CHRISTMAS, DEC. 20TH-JAN. 2ND, SPRING BREAK, MARCH 28TH–APRIL 1ST, LAST WEEK OF CLASSES ARE MAY 16TH-2OTH.
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THESE DATES - NO OTHER NOTICES WILL BE SENT OUT DURING THE YEAR.
11. ANY INDIVIDUAL CAUGHT TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT ANY STUDENT, PARENT, OR STAFF MEMBER WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. IF IT IS A RECURRENCE, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN. THE STUDIO CLOSES 5 MINUTES AFTER THE LAST CLASS; PLEASE TAKE ANY PROLONGED DISCUSSIONS TO THE PARKING LOT SO THE TEACHERS CAN GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES. ALSO PLEASE PICK UP YOUR CHILD ON TIME. STAFF IS NOT PAID TO STAY FOR LATE PICKUP.
12. LEARNING REQUIRES CONCENTRATION, PRACTICE, AND REPETITION. CONSISTENT ATTENDANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
13. APPLE WATCHES, FITBITS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY IS NOT ALLOWED IN CLASSES DUE TO BOTH THE DISTRACTION IT CREATES FOR THE STUDENT AND POTENTIAL FOR DAMAGE THE ITEM. PLEASE REMOVE THESE ITEMS BEFORE CLASS, OR, IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT POTENTIALLY LOSING THEM, LEAVE THEM AT HOME OR CHECK THEM INTO THE FRONT DESK. RISING STAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
14. STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 6 MAY HAVE 2 ADULTS WITH THEM. ALL OTHER STUDENTS AGES 7 AND UP MUST BE DROPPED OFF. RISING STAR DOES HAVE TVS IN ALL THE CLASSROOMS. YOU CAN LOGIN AND WATCH YOUR CHILD'S CLASS VIA SPOT TV. THIS IS TO HELP WITH LIMITING THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING.
PARENTS MAY VIEW THEIR CHILD’S CLASSES DURING THE FIRST FULL WEEK OF THE MONTH AS FOLLOWS:
SEPT. 7-13TH, OCT. 4-8TH, NOV. 1-5TH, DEC. 6-10TH, JAN. 3-7TH, FEB. 7-11TH, MAR. 7-11TH, APR. 4-8TH, MAY 2-6TH.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE WELCOME TO WAIT IN THEIR CAR OR MALL DURING THE REST OF THE MONTH CLASSES.
15. RISING STAR RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO TAKE CLASSES TO ZOOM OR ANY OTHER VIDEO PLATFORM AT ANY TIME DUE TO GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS. THIS MAY ALSO BE OPTIONS GIVEN TO FAMILIES IN CASE OF SITUATIONS OUT OF OUR CONTROL. NO DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN AND ALL ABOVE POLICY APPLIES. ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY FOR ZOOM OR ANY OTHER VIDEO PLATFORM OF CLASSES IF GIVEN AS AN OPTION.
Powered by: DanceStudio-Pro.com